Only countries that have god tier bantz may post here

And why is bong bantz so fucking strong?

Pic related

A very proud dad and son

Other urls found in this thread:

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
youtube.com/watch?v=eSftS2XK_bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always remember:
Britain invented and perfected the bantz.
America left because they couldn't handle the bantz.
Australia was exciled to a remote island because they took the bantz too far.

psh

americans cant bant

Always makes me kek

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/

>“The first day I came to the office and wanted to introduce myself and build a relationship with my new colleagues, there was this one guy, Pete, who I’d never met before, who said “You again, I can’t be seen with you, the wife will kill me” and walked away, and ever since then it’s been a non-stop stream of witticisms and jokes from ALL the guys. It’s really disturbing stuff and I can’t take it anymore – Oh and I’m never having Nandos again!”

>Americans
>Bants
Dont make me LAUGH.

WHO OWNS THE BOARD .....WE DO !!!

Canada, you don't own shit. Your country is a meme at this point.

that's rich coming from an American

Trips don't lie.

gonna post here irregardless

ok kid

Canada hate to say it but it's true man regardless of which country tells you. We are the closest to you and considered it would be in your best interest to hear the news from a cousin.

Canada is a meme country at this point, Trudeau is a meme prime minister.

Invite more African firefighters.

Wow, you posted a fedora for the millionth time. And you say I don't have bantz.

kek, america dont bring any banzt, only the butthurt

Hail the British Empire.

We invented computers, the internet, and the language that everyone uses on this board. All bantz typed in american are basically american bantz

> i wish that Tasmania was still not australia

Stop shoving burgers up your ass and make useful threads,you failed British abortion

>invented the language

now that i think about it..

t. Totally a white guy

Whiter than you ahmed

t. Sanchez Negron

Calm yourself, my white brother. Your pure nordic aryan genes can only contain so much rage.

SHART

IN

At least we can keep our islands brown skin

MART

Stale meme,work on those bants tea sucking,Muslim worshiping sea pirate
Nord's are literally nigger tier
Stay out of this mister less than 60%

Says the jap. The last three days have been constant jap butthurt threads.

>60%
>south of the us in Americas
Lmfao

>Country is a meme
>On a Meme filled website

kek we own this shit now. we are meme.

WHO OWNS CANADA?

WE DO!

Only Britain, Australia, NZ and Ireland may post ITT

Too lazy to post my own bantz.

Will instead post instructional video on traditional Australian bantz.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSftS2XK_bM

I hear that often, you know, where Argentinians keep repeating something so much somehow over time it becomes true and you do own islands that were discovered before you were even a civilisation. So you know, just keep telling yourself you are white and you can lose another was over it.

I hear that often, you know, where Argentinians keep repeating something so much somehow over time it becomes true and you do own islands that were discovered before you were even a civilisation. So you know, just keep telling yourself you are white and you can lose another war over it.

Trips of truth

>tfw non-Americans think we're angry when we bant

negro villero :D

>>“The first day I came to the office and wanted to introduce myself and build a relationship with my new colleagues, there was this one guy, Pete, who I’d never met before, who said “You again, I can’t be seen with you, the wife will kill me” and walked away, and ever since then it’s been a non-stop stream of witticisms and jokes from ALL the guys. It’s really disturbing stuff and I can’t take it anymore – Oh and I’m never having Nandos again!”

This is amazing. Topbanter.

Gotta agree with this one

Tasmania went from Based to Cucked in one decade.

I actually don't care about islands the size of my town,so kkkay
Vos no the hagas el vivo mexicano choto roba merca
>=^(
Look it up son of obama

Fuck you pig, I know my rights.

and nips or gooks. one can't post here if the other one does. they get butthurt in the presence of eachpother

Care less bout the size of ur city and more for ur economical stability.

>ecomic stability
>macri
Kek no

>implying canada is less of a joke than america

ha that's a good one, leaf

i