Last role in anything: 2012

>Last role in anything: 2012
Wtf, she was 29, why she gave up?

>womans career dead at 30

the wall strikes again

she looks like a bitch

It wasn't the age. It was the diet. She became way too thin. Quite frankly I didn't get any enjoyment out of her leaked nudes because she looks like a sharp skeleton.

>In 2012, Sobieski confirmed "I don't do movie stuff anymore". Commenting on the reasons for her early retirement to Us Weekly, Sobieski said "I am just focused on my kids. I think that's mainly why I stopped...Also, ninety percent of acting roles involve so much sexual stuff with other people, and I don't want to do that."

What do people like her even do after their career is over? She has 41 acting credits on imdb, so it's not like acting was her part-time job

so she was getting the couch for roles

She discovered the BBC.

>Honestly, ever since I've been married, the part of a job as an actress where you have to kiss other people, I find totally bizarre.
/Ourgal/

I miss her but iam glad she is happy raising a family

>I didn't get any enjoyment out of her leaked nudes because i'm a colossal faggot
Ftfy. Bitch has a fantastic rack.

And you look like shit

whoa....

She did the Rick moranis
Good for her anyway. I wonder if she has enough cash

what a fucking dumb roastie am i right fellas?

But he was a single dad and literally couldn't play roles and raise his kids

SHE WAS A VIRGIN UNTIL 26

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

>I guess 26 is kind of old to lose your virginity, but it was important to me that I remained a virgin until after I was married. It wasn’t for any religious reasons or anything like that, but simply because, to me, my virginity was the most precious gift that I could ever give to a man, and I wanted to be sure I was giving it to the right man.
Why don't women like this exist anymore? I would actually want to marry them if they did.

d-did kubrick touch her?

>Jewish

They still wouldn't choose you, fgt.

I didn't think i could love her anymore then i already did

peer pressure and hormones make you do stupid shit and it's fun

Because people who think any girl who hasn't lost her viginity by 19 is a weirdo

This, I was virgin-shamed by my friends at 15-16

she has kinky side. A major dominatrix in hollywood

>Usually when a married man hooks up with a woman other than his wife, he would like it kept a secret. Is it usually kept a secret? I think it depends on who the man is and how big the check is. Many moons ago in this very space we were introduced to an actress who had her biggest success as a teen and into her very early 20’s. Even then, she was more interested in things other than acting. She made a significant amount of money being a dominatrix to actors/producers who could afford her very expensive non-sexual services. Did I mention the services were expensive? Unlike most young actresses, she didn’t need to go to audition after audition.

>She made a ton of money and when she did want to act, all she had to do was talk to one of her clients who would make some calls and our actress could do some acting. Fast forward a few years and our actress meets a guy she wants to be with forever. One tiny catch. She doesn’t want him to discover her past. She prefers him to think she is an innocent. Someone who is there to experience something together as a couple and not worry about what happened prior to them being a couple. She had this grand vision of how she wanted him to see her and it didn’t include whipping some closeted A+ lister while he wore nipple clamps and recited lines from his movies.

>So, an agreement was reached. She would be quiet. Her clients would be quiet. At one point she had so many clients that she had farmed out some of the work to a friend who now took over the whole empire. Meanwhile, our actress gets married and walks away from acting and spins and spins about why she did. In the past few months, she is worried her 24K gilded existence will come to an end though because one of the producers who was a client is facing money issues.

Actress: Leelee Sobieski
Husband: Adam Kimmel (son of Martin Kimmel)

It didn't even work out with that man

Could you imagine?
Keeping your virginity for 26 years only to give it to someone it didn't work out with/

And then she married a billionaire and is living happily ever after.

That's life.

you do realise in retrospect it was just whores trying to drag others down, not you being 'weird', right?

Nah in my case it was, I'm 25 khv now
They were rather bitchy about most things though

>sobieski
cool guy

jungle 2 jungle was her peak

>I have no problem kissing men before I marry them

total slut

My penis is STICKING OUT!!!

There is a lot of anti-Semitism in Hollywood, Jewish actors have a very difficult time finding work. Sad!

>Why don't women like this exist anymore?
Unfortunately stupid women DO exist

>I am just focused on my kids

stupid cunt

In her last film she gets fucked in a car, it was pretty nasty, I understand she quit but I don't understand why she accepted the roles in the first place. I guess she got typcasted as fuckdoll since Eyes wide shut

I haven't lost my virginity yet and I'm 23.

Sadly I don't have the patience for relationships.

>played Jeanne d'Arc
>actual pure maiden
10/10

9/12 never forget ;_;7

lmao

Don't you ever get the urge to fuck?

They do, but why would someone like you or me be deserving of that gift?

Marry a muslim

If you keep your test at subnormal levels, and if you're approaching your mid twenties, the urge isn't nearly as strong as when you're say, 18.

I'm 25 and I haven't fucked in almost 4 years. When the urge comes, I just fap to get rid of it, and then repeat maybe 3-5 days later.

You get used to it really, and begin to focus on more important things than sex.

that cat looks very satisfied

No, that's what happy cat looks like

I don't know if it's different in degenerate America, but most muslim women would never marry a non-muslim man here in Europe.

>but most muslim women would never marry a non-muslim man here in Europe.
in france they love black men and white men

>Adam Kimmel
>a billionaire
what

Here in Spain there are a few "corrupted" muslim girls who fuck around but not even them marry outside their religion. Messing with them is the easiest way to get in some ISIS video though, so it's not worth it especially having brit slags on demand

Here in Finland things are different, sadly. It's pretty rare to even see a muslim woman outside without her man or kids.

Dream girl of my life.
They are insane. Mental cases the whole of that disgusting religion.

People like you are the reason we live in such a degenerate time.

his dad gave a nine figure donation to nyu

what's sad about that?

Is this pure lass /our girl/?

Me not being able to find a muslim qt to marry.

traitor

>Implying modern white women are worth the effort.

why not marry an Asian?

I find asian women very attractive, but I'd be too scared to have sons if I married one.

then sudoku

>is too scared to settle down with a woman he is attracted to because one (1) hapafag virgin shot some girls a few years ago
Just kys already

I think I'm in love

you know some neet virign just writes these fanfics and they have no bearing on real life, right?

>In January, 2009, Sobieski began dating fashion designer Adam Kimmel. Kimmel is the son of American real estate developer Martin Kimmel and grandson of American boat racer and designer Donald Aronow

Kind of a dumb question, user.

I just wouldn't want my son to be even more pathetic than me. Half-asian "men" are a joke on every level. No one deserves that fate.

no amount of effort from you would make any difference

she's wonderful
i am crying here

cats are niggers

I've dated three different white women and all of them turned out to be degenerate trash. No virgin=no marry.

oh baby

It's his fate. Let him face it.

She married and had kids with a super rich guy and retired. What, did you think women like her marry broke Sup Forums betas?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

>gf loves me more than anything in the world
>I am the center of her universe
>tfw can't love her like she loves me cause she's been with two other guys before me

I've been with two other girls but I feel purer. My sex was passion and curiosity. Hers was likely just being a fucking whore and I'll never get over it.

You should see a therapist desu.

Not that guy, but you desperately need more test. Lay off the soy.

>i've been with other people but it's okay
>my gf's been with other people and she's a whore for that
kys

all women are whores
welcome to life

Nah, sorry but that's not a healthy mindset and it's going to fuck that user up.

Was this a part of the fappening? I always found her to be ridiculously hot but had no nudes or even nude scenes. Shame I'm at work and can't look for them.

7/10 bait, user.

My relative married a non muslim white guy. Depends on how broad minded the girl is and particularly her family.

>passion and curiosity vs. a fucking whore
explain the difference? I thought thats why sloots slut around, because they're 'finding themselves' and 'experiencing the world'

Here's what her billionaire husband looks like btw.

but hes correct
hes just naive and young
as you are

It's bait. Probably pasta from /r9k/.

the thing with muslim women who marry outside their religion is that they probably lost their virginity to a bunch of ex-boyfriends already

The last movie she did was Branded, and that had to be the worst movie ever made.

walk over me was pretty shit

She got out on her own terms. Good for her.

The first girl I fucked was at 22 only did it for around a month. Second was a fuckbuddy I met off tinder and banged like rabbits for half a year. Both cases I was it was just a form of release. I'm still friends with both of them and think fondly of them as people. I still wish for them to see happiness in their future. My gf hates her ex boyfriends' guts, which obviously indicates bad blood and that she was nothing but another conquest for them. My sex was out of learning another aspect of life and growing from it with happiness all around, hers was being a wet hole to use as a dick massager.

It's bait cause I knew it'd get (You)s but it's 100% how I honestly feel. Granted, I'm sure my warped mindset comes from years and years of /r9k/, but it's hard to get out of that mindset after seeing "No hymen? No diamond!" and "used goods" for the 500th time. I barely even go on that board anymore but I still heavily dislike women for the most part.

I thought it was a pretty interesting premise.