Just saw this for the first time, was actually pretty good all memes aside. thoughts on it?

just saw this for the first time, was actually pretty good all memes aside. thoughts on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/how-hormones-influence-our-political-opinions/
nationalreview.com/corner/366648/why-are-liberal-men-unhappy-david-french
neuropolitics.org/Anxiety-Depression-and-Goal-Seeking-in-Conservatives-Liberals-Moderates.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/right-wing-people-more-likely-to-be-happier-with-their-sex-lives/
downtrend.com/robertgehl/people-who-think-theyre-ugly-more-likely-to-be-liberal
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.c3edd122730d
baka.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/careers-and-money/tall-people-more-likely-to-vote-conservative-finds-study-20160821-gqxwh2.html
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was very tragic to see his downfall. Finally a movie where the good guy looses.

aryan qt on the AA gun was the best

Pretty good. Haven't seen it yet though.

Checked, also you're not even trying anymore.

it was too depressing desu
but great nonetheless

t. jew

Jew sympathizer or Jew. Still a kike.

nazis are edgy social looser snowflakes

Yes Nazis are fags. Invented by Jews. The NSDAP however... based.

We can rebuild
It doesn't have to end

Nope, you rightie tighties always tries to rewrite history because it is not on your side. Back to the depth with you. Your side has reached its peak, watch the real left rise!

I rented it about 10 years ago at a Blockbuster and yeah, I was surprised how much I enjoyed it for a foreign film. I don't remember much of it anymore except the meme scene, but maybe I'll get around to seeing it again sometime.

JIDF has the cringiest shills. I'm not a right winger. But only a Venetian Jew shill would be a leftie.

>base ideology on your own superiority
>lose
Why are nazis so smart?

>Everyone who has a different opinion or understanding of history than me is a Jew

Well you didn't refute me. You might as well be a Jew.

>if you're superior it means that you're invincible
hot take from leftypol

Tell me what you think about the SS please

I am against Isreali politics and their illigal occupation. How am I JIDF? You are by definition a right winger as long as you support their policies which I suspect you do.
Your understanding of history is embarrasing.

I didn't say that or anything that could be misconstrued to say that so once again
>base ideology on your own superiority
>lose

What is it to refute? Empty talking point made by social looser retards?

You did say that. You're implying that superiority makes you invincible. It does not. A superior being can face overwhelming odds/misfortune and lose.

A superior being would know to not start a war it can't win.

>You're implying that superiority makes you invincible
I didn't you can be... vincible and still win if you're superior. Still said nothing along these lines.

Seems like you desperately want to shun the fact that the nazis based their ideology AND POLITICAL ACTION on their superiority and lost.

What misfortune was there except their own inferiority?

Whatever talmudboi. The basic premise of your argument is flawed. Being superior does not mean that you are invincible. Now go be a dreidel spinning khazar somewhere else.

Ans you are that superior being in what way exactly?

I had this while thing typed but fuck it. I suppose you think galileo, kapernicus, and Newton were legit.

the movie reeaaaallly painted Goebbels as a cocksucker

an actual ww2 film that oddly humanized hitler and the nazis, and didn't fixate on the six gorillion

>that envy
I used "being" as a way to include animals into the argument. A lion is superior to a hyena, but it can lose if it is outnumbered.

and back to the jews again, I guess you think breitbart and infowars is credible news scources?

Not that guy. But no they arent.

Glad to hear it, but I wanted to hear from "that guy".

what would you consider to be a credible news source?

What about my sentence decleared my envy? I think most right wingers are projecting their own bad behaviour and lack of upbringing by sane parents onto others. Sad to see you have fallen out with the rest of soicety. I am for policies that would also benefit clueless people such as yourself.

Not that guy. But reading and self education. There's a lot out there goy. It's amazing. Love you.

News who use credible sources and not making up stuff t push their own agenda like Breitbart and Infowars.

The intercept is one for example. News that push the agenda of truth based on evidence available and not just baseless speculation.

>le adhom
Just because Alex Jones says that white people are superior does not invalidate that claim.

And what policies would that be?

Name a better WW2 movie than Das Boot. You literally can't.

Medicare for all, Social programs, less state interferance with people lifes like right to abortion, freedom of religion (based on secular laws), Higher taxes on the rich who actually more often than not inherit their wealth. Strong national guard, easy path to citizenships. Free educaton through taxes. Higher wages and so on and on and on. I want justice for all people, white, black and yellow. It does not matter.

Alex Jones is literally insane.

>right to abortion

Degenerate. Use a condom.

>intercept
looks legit

Am I being memed on?

He did feel like the good guy in this movie.
We will never know if he was since truth fears investigation.

I'm coming for you globalist

What about the Fiddler on the Roof?
I get that it is long, and some guys find the musical aspect of it "gay". But for me it really captures the role that tradition and culture play as mitigating factors when good, honest people contend with loss, destruction and quiet frankly evil.

A woman has the right to her own body, no one else. It is astounding that people who claim to be against "big" government want the government inside somebodys womb. Right wingers does not understand the concept of hipocracy.

running like a twink

I'm for government controlled abortion and sterilization for certain segments of the population. I guess you could say that republicans are the real democrats.

Yeah like not choosing to get pregnant. Are you fucking retarded. It's easy. Birth control or condoms. God damn... You might as well say liking traps isnt gay.

Goebbels was did suck Hitler's cock every chance he got though. It was Zeitler, Jodl, Ribbentrop Keitl, Hess - Himmler even who did not.

+all the other posts

Please stop

>was did suck
I apologize for poor english :DDDD

are you american my non white friend?

>It's easy
You realize birth control is not 100% efficacious?

>ideology about wanting everyone to conform
>special snow flakes
That doesn't work the other way around

That's literally the complete opposite of what is true. Sane, religious, two parent middle class families (i.e. the backbone of society)

You are not white you amerishart faggot. Now stop LARPing as a different race than yours.

Just proving my point that right wingers have no moral codes or consistency. I guess you see women as inferior sluts? What do they not want to fuck a hateful, pitiful slob so you have to eliminate as much competition? I think the right wing is controlled by their own insecureties and project them onto others. The right has reached its peak. Watch the left unite and rise.

Wealth dissipates almost entirely by 2 generations. Look it up kike

what country do the people defending the nazis come from? if you're a westerner, you realize we allied together to fight and defeat the nazis right? people here very likely have family members that fought in the war. there's no reason to be butthurt about ww2 unless you're ignorant of history, german, or just being edgy for edgy's sake.

Why are most of those nazi Sup Forumstards ALWAYS americans? Does being circumsised cause brain damage that makes them want to roleplay as whites?

America and the third world (usually Muslims).

That's strange, because the average (read, not Sup Forums)"right wingers" seem to be chads.
Conservatives are statistically
>taller
>stronger
>more attractive
>higher test
>wealthier
>more successful in life in general
>more sexually satisfied
>more happy
>less mentally ill

every decent white american is aware of history and is in no way a supporter of white trash neo nazis.

if you look at the stats Sup Forums is like 60% american. Most people came to Sup Forums from reddit and 9gag in the 2016 election. Seeing a fucking redneck from Mississipi with a nazi flag on his wall makes you chuckle.

nope do not want everyone to conform, just want a stable life so that people can focus on being themselves and contribute to a greater society in which we are all apart of. Love your fellow man. I do not want clones, just unnecessary suffering based on crony capitalistic feudalism. I am for a capitalistic economy with strong regulations towards corporations. Its called a shared economy. Some places the private sector i best and in some sectors the government supported by taxes is best. It is not hard to grasp.

the south is still hoping slavery gets fired up again one day and it's reliant on muh master race mindset.

Duh. It's also easy to not sleep around with every degenerate that gives you attention.

>implying most fucking isnt out of vanity and is not of love.

>can't win in an argument
>quick let's adhom
jews, the lot of you

Maybe a hundred years ago, the world is ever changing. best getting used to it or fall behind.

Taking stuff out of thin air.

ITT Sup Forums falls for obvious bait

What are you fucking talking about?

Most women and men are degenerate sluts. I don't hold women as inferior. Quit with your assumptions.

They are to lazy to work so they need others to do it for them

That thing I said about right wingers not understanding easy concepts like hypocracy, was now proven. you have no arguments, dude

Then a women has the right to decide over her own body. glad we can agree

I'm a radical centrist, leftoid. Both you and righties are stupid. I hold the rains of knowledge exclusively.

1% and liberals & democrats are the ones in the United States that today in 2017 still uphold and protect slavery - slavery that is using illegal aliens from Mexico to crop their harvest and construct their buildings with no legal protection and with below garbage pay.

Republicans (those not RINO) are the ones that want the wall up to slow down human trafficking and wants to boot illegals the fuck out (which would stop wage depression).

Idiot.

>Higher test

motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/how-hormones-influence-our-political-opinions/
>Happy

nationalreview.com/corner/366648/why-are-liberal-men-unhappy-david-french

>For many years, researchers found that women were happier than men, although recent studies contend that the gap has narrowed or may even have been reversed. Political junkies might be interested to learn that conservative women are particularly blissful: about 40 percent say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy.

>We found a statistically significant relationship (p < .0001) between anxiety, depression, and liberalism.

neuropolitics.org/Anxiety-Depression-and-Goal-Seeking-in-Conservatives-Liberals-Moderates.htm

For most of our history the peasants living in big families were the backbone of society. Two parent middle class families is something that appeared in late 19th century.

Because Americans are morons by default.

Just look at our education system. You'll go bankrupt just to get a college education from a school whose primary concern is the almighty dollar.

>implying you wouldn't hit that

Yes. Glad we can we agree it's degenerate behaviour. For the masses behaviour is what rules.

>leftists are the real racists

>Sex lives

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/right-wing-people-more-likely-to-be-happier-with-their-sex-lives/

>Attractive

downtrend.com/robertgehl/people-who-think-theyre-ugly-more-likely-to-be-liberal
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.c3edd122730d

Sargon of akkad is not as smart as he thinks he is

Nice ass pull.

fuck off shitskin scum. Do not respond to my posts again.

You don't need to be racist necessarily to accept slave like workforce. Just someone looking to abuse people for economic gain.

You ok bud?

>Taller
baka.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/careers-and-money/tall-people-more-likely-to-vote-conservative-finds-study-20160821-gqxwh2.html
>Stronger
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms

this is just so stupid its hard to believe that anyone actually believes this. America has failed in schooling I can see. All them cuts to public schools and hostility towards teachers unions has worked wonders for making dumber people for the ruling oligarchs

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/right-wing-people-more-likely-to-be-happier-with-their-sex-lives/

>In France, however, it is Left-wing people who are the most happy, with those who define themselves as "Right-wing" the least happy, with just 57 per cent saying they are satisfied with their lot.

Not an argument buddy boi. RNC for the most part and Trumplicans want 1. the wall 2. illegals the fuck out of US.

Liberals and democrats want them to stay for cheap workforce.

So I guess I'm the only one who saw it as a dark comedy?

As the world literally went to shit these people partied and made such irrational decisions?

>Wealthy: (they're right wing, of course they are wealthier)