Nihilism thread

Has this site turned anyone else into a nihilist? For me, that has definitely happened in the course of the last year. I just simply don't care about anything anymore. Life feels meaningless and muddled. I do laugh at banter and jokes in here and enjoy being with my family, but considerably less than I used to. I think I've lost hope because of all the SJW's, political correctness, muslims... The list goes on.

>Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MozX3qFIkpQ
christianthinktank.com/justlook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=grtoP58Si1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

At times I think there is hope, something to fight for. But then I quickly realize it is all for the future of nothing.
Yes to answer your question.

Up next is paying for air

Nah. Nihilism is just a philosophical idea among many.

The purpose of your current life should be fighting for the right wing.

I'm of the Nietzschean school of thought in that nihilists are cancer, but I've realized that a lot arent worth saving or helping for a while now, if that were even possible.

I was always nihilistic since HS. Sup Forums just reassured my belief.

Was a nihilist until you come to the realization that where there is nothing, you alone can create something. It is by the strength of your will that you continue to exist, otherwise you might as well off yourself, faggot.
Nihilism is the spiritual desert before you enter into existentialism, which is essentially a rebellion against the nothingness.

I am very bitter, but not a nihilist. This site is not the reason though. The world is the reason.

The west is crumbling and there is no stopping it now, so have a drink I guess.

Yes.

The future is fucked. Every poitical ideology is flawed and there's not a damn thing we can do as individuals to prevent our inevitable extinction.

Nope. I'm a christian, no matter what I can rest easy knowing that God's plan is unbreakable, and that good will win in the end.

You should live in Turkey, turning you nihilist faster than speed of light senpai. It happen because you and me lost the hope of the our true ideas become reality. I dont think Turkey going to be managed well in anytime anymore. You dont think syrians and/or muslims sent back to their shithole anymore. People really really so deeply stupid that you cant show them the absolute red pill, they can not accept it. They are weak brother, and your and my ideas are not going to be accepted in anytime in any future. Just accept the failure, continue your journey without getting distrupted by this stupid ideas and stupid reality.

that's the blackpill

this

>Nihilism is just a philosophical idea among many.
its just a tool for testing/breaking values, not a philosophy in and of itself.

>you alone can create something
Until you realize that nature always wins. Whatever it is you've created, in the end, you would eat your own mother if you were starving on a deserted Island. best to embrace this Idea now or end your life.

>Until you realize that nature always wins.
Bitch, I am nature. You are nature. Nature is you. You only lose if you give up.

what a weak willed sack of shit. how can anyone not kill themselves after realizing they're just a sheep who needs others to form their opinion?

I've imbibed both the redpill and the blackpill, what have I done?

I'm starting to wonder if God himself is a nihilist.

If hes all powerful yet allows his own creations fall into as much turmoil, pain and suffering as the planet is now that seems pretty damn nihilistic to me.

Then again since we can't know gods will I guess there's no point in guessing. Fuck it.

>not wanting to fight the Will of the Universe and emerge victorious

Love life and the challenge it presents
A constant state of war to test the limits of your ability
And eventually surpass yourself in the end

spoken like a true heretic

you're from finland
blackpill is your natural state

Become carefree. BECOME CAREFREE!

the only way to win is to kill yourself, or embrace your genetically determined nature. actively fighting against it by giving a meaning to life is the way to lose.

>Has this site turned anyone else into a nihilist?
>this site
impressionable mind detected
>For me, that has definitely happened in the course of the last year.
>last year
lmao dude
> I think I've lost hope because of all the SJW's, political correctness, muslims... The list goes on.
young lad who's only had 4-5 years of conscious life at most and seen little

Holy shit. You are an INSANE person! Enough with the fucking bible! It's make believe! It's one of the most uncreative stories on this planet. It is a literal copy of Sumerian and Egyptian stories and Gods. Sprinkle in some sex magick and that's your fucking bible! There is so much of the bible that just has to do with mainly alchemic formulas and cryptic symbology.

There are a lot of Turkroaches here, life can't be that bad. Shitposting is no way to go through life but things can certainly get worse. For that fact alone nihilism is a superior philosophy. Some people think it's depressing, I think it's the final red pill and the ultimate liberation. Do what thou wilt then die, no hard feelings.

I'm 24, so yes, I am young. I've seen quite a bit of the world though, most likely travelled more than you have. Majored in economics. The thing is, that I just don't care about what happens to the world anymore

You still don't get it, you don't separate Man from nature since Man is nature and nature is Man, but I didn't expect anything else from a sand nigger.

You got so mad about something that you think is fictitious that you dropped this.

Start working out. Seriously. Why be a pathetic faggot that lets your world get destroyed? Some collapsing will have to happen, yes, but you have to be there to pick up the pieces and rise from the ashes like a pheonix.

Trump is just the beginning. These leftist policies are about to implode on themselves once the US is no longer supporting them. Things will get better, but the only way they don't go right back into the hands of leftists is if you get fit, get educated, and get prepared.

If you think life is meaningless, then you're basically a goatfucking mudshit. Don't be a goatfucker.

Who is this chick? Had somebody try to catfish me for money as her and the reverse image proved that (s)he was full of shit but didn't give me name.

I am actually heretic, i can not accept your false imaginary friends. Kuran is man made book, muhammed is a brilliant manipulator. Do you still believe that the religion told you to believe? I am pretty sure you dont even read the turkish version of kuran. I am good reader unlike you.

As much as I'd love for Trump to win, he wont. All the polls are against him and he has alienated such a huge mass of voters that he has really slim chances at this point. If Trump somehow manages to win, I'll be quite fucking excited about it.

Absolutely. Pursue virtue, be at peace with all things. Nothing can harm those who love God.

"In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world!"

Nigger, I'll give you a pass because you're not in the US, but the media is very blatantly lying. NO ONE likes Hillary. Like literally no one you ever talk to will say they like her. You have some super wealthy people who do, but the lower class hates her. Even blacks are starting to turn to trump in record numbers (20% in Florida, but dems need like 90+% of blacks to win elections).

Remember: Brexit polls had them behind at 10 points the day of the vote, and yet they won. It's all bullshit. They also rely on "likely" voters, and tons who never voted before are coming in. There were 20mil conservatives who wouldn't vote for Romney because they knew he was a faggot. Trump is pulling in people from everywhere.

Your ancestors wouldn't have sat around and bitched. Work out, get that testosterone flowing, and get to work on bettering yourself. A new skill, anything. When he wins, you're gonna have to trigger all the leftyfags out of your country and make Finland Great Again.

>this site
No, but the users tend to pull me there. I can't fathom the stupidity of some posters.

Our parliament is already 100% conservative. The leftists lost the elections by huge margins. We don't have a muslim /nigger problem in here either. Things are all in all pretty good in here. But it's the state of Europe as a whole that I'm worried about. And the absolute batshit insane leftists who seem to reign every university over there.

That's a great point

lose your virginity

I can't even use the term "HRC supporters," just HRC voters, because I know of only one person (my AIDS riddled faggot step brother) who actually supports her. Literally everyone else who is planning on voting for her absolutely HATES her, and reports that all their friends who are considering voting for her HATES her. This does not bode well for big turn outs.

The sole hetero male HRC voter I know cannot offer any comprehensible reason to vote for her. He agrees with Trump on virtually everything, rants about how much he hates HRC and talks about what a criminal she is, freely indulges in conspiracy theories against her, etc., but just says "well I'm democrat, and Trump is blond and I had a bad experience with a blond boss." (he's brown)

He hates refugees, illegal immigration, Islam, the idea of war with Russia, fucking everything, hates welfare queens... just goes "look, I'm a democrat." He will not think past the party label.

Those kind of people are the absolute worst of the fucking lot. Or the ones who don't vote for anyone at all.

Christfags and religious folks have it so easy. To go through their entire life so ignorantly blissful and deluded.

It must be like being a child forever.

In some ways I'm slightly envious.

Million times this

I know nothing about Finland, but that's awesome. You get to be comfy and enjoy your hot women while the rest of Europe goes through hard times to uncuck itself.

This kind of shit happens throughout history. Leftists get into power and shit all over everything. The deciding factor of whether you win or lose is how you respond to it.

The truth is, feminism is starting to crack. It's becoming an embarrassing thing to be labelled a feminist. Isn't it your country where women are actually going back to being housewives instead of pursuing careers? Feminism and PC culture is failing. Colleges have become wastes of money, and mark my words, they're going to start struggling within the next couple of decades, because the reason to go to them is fading fast.

Things were looking bleak, but the lefties overplayed their hand this time. They could have been subtle and slowly squeezed until there was no going back, but they got greedy. Hence why they're so unabashedly and so blatantly going after Trump with the entirety of the mainstream media behind them. Americans hate being told what to do. The trust in the media is plummeting to all time lows, and they're losing their audiences to online news.

This is the victory people have been waiting decades for. No need to get depressed friend, just get ready to rout them.

Yeah, even The young turks fag said that he couldn't find anyone supporting her. That cab drivers, store owners, everyone he talked to would say "Well...I don't really like him too much, but I'm voting for Trump". Even people who, based on past elections, shouldn't vote for Trump, are voting for him.

The media is causing serious damage to itself by going after him like this. You don't go this insane unless you know you're losing horribly. I predict it's gonna be a Reagan-era landslide.

>I am good reader unlike you.

You ll live like a pleb with full of misery because religion shit. I am working in an respectable international otomotive company as a computer engineer. Do you feel it nigger? Do you feel the lose of yours?

"Jesus lived His life of love in open display. It manifested compassion, servanthood for others, focus on helping others become their best, gracious acceptance of others' failures and shortcomings, resistance to arrogance and hypocrisy, and practical acts of service and relief. His life was an open book--and deliberately so. He constantly held himself up as an 'do as I do' example.
Yet, on the night before He died (another example for us to follow, btw) He made this shocking statement (John 14.7ff):
If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
To see the heart and servant-work of God, all you have to do is look closely at the heart and servant-work of Jesus…
God's best (and preferred) way for us to 'get in' is to goodheartedly trust the testimony of others about the work/heart of Jesus. This would (in a modern context) mean accepting the basic portrayal of Jesus by the NT authors (believing them to be good men, faithful to the facts, men of integrity and love, and men whose lives KNEW the reality of this Life-in-Flesh), and responding with your heart to the Jesus of the Gospels (with some of the clarifications of the Epistles, perhaps). It MIGHT also include some trusting the testimony of others who have experienced His reality over long periods of time, as corroborating evidence."

You sound like a pretty good guy. Respect. Maybe things are not that bad and the leftist landslide has stopped, finally. I follow US politics and affairs quite a bit since I'm directly related to John Morton (signed the Declaration of Independence).

(you mentioned knowing nothing about Finland, do check a little bit of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=MozX3qFIkpQ it's a stunning timelapse of our nature).

"Notice that this primary approach is NOT about evidence in the traditional sense, but about the character of the witnesses. Are these witnesses to Jesus "51% or more" trustworthy in their description of His life, how it affected their lives, and what He said about how it could affect YOUR life? Is there reason to accept that their human propensities to 'mess the story up' were dwarfed/over-ridden by the sheer amount, intensity, and vividness of the data of their experience those three-plus years? Does their testimony not only reveal a surprisingly 'humble' God (one least likely to 'created' by a suppressed people in the Roman Empire?!), but does it give us reason to believe that their experience of the Divine in their midst was SO comprehensive, transforming, pervasive, and overwhelming--as opposed to the "one-miracle wonders" all around--that their narrative accounts of that experience could ONLY be a product MOSTLY of the data, instead of "one piece of data, with a LOT of other fluff filled in around it"?"
christianthinktank.com/justlook.html

God is the only way out of existential nihilism.

If you've been conditioned into limited atheist thinking for a long time, one way out of it is to cultivate an awareness of the transcendental.

You should realize that reality is not limited to what is conceivable by the human mind, and that though you can reason that existence itself is empty you cannot reason that the transcendental power that sustains existence is empty.

We can know the transcendental contains the power to create and sustain existence. If that power is intelligent, we can also know what it reveals to us.

What might that Power have revealed to us? Read the Bible.

Turkey should definitely be a secular nation. Religion and state separated. Ataturk was one of the greatest men who ever lived, that's for sure. He would turn in his grave if he witnessed what is happening to Turkey today. I've visited numerous times and it always amazes me how much you guys love your country

>respectable international otomotive company as a computer engineer
And I'm in grad school of a STEM field, what is your point you fuckin heretic?

You are the very agglomeration of turbo degeneracy on this soil that was conservative Islamic for thousand years. Your forefathers wouldn't even be able to look at you.

>Day:30th August

You faggots should be banned from posting in this very day.

>2016
>still an nihilist existentialist

Maybe if you Cucks would pick up a real book on philosophy that was written in the last 20 years, you'd not be debating donkey dick tier meta discussions like this.

We fallibilism now.
It's the meta meta agnosticism and it's the bee's knees. If you've read Platoaristotlraquinasaugustinedescartesroussauekantschopenhauerhegelmarxwittgensteinderridazizek you'd understand.

You fucking illiterate plebs.
>half this thread doesn't even know why the transcendental unity of apperception is and how that defeats the cogito.

I wouldn't eat her, better let both of us die. I create my own morality and suprisingly I have a good moral compass which can be dumbed down to "Live and let live"

It matters not that nature always wins. I have accepted that I have a finite amount of time left. There is no point wondering whether what I do matters. I plan to live life on my terms doing shit what I want within my moral compass. I am still young so got a few long terms goals I am working on to make sure I am occupied with the "get busy living" part instead of going full nihilistic "get busy dying"

>You dont think syrians and/or muslims sent back to their shithole anymore

But 99% of Muslims in Turkey are already in the shithole they came from.
I suppose you can be glad that the millions that left their shithole aren't likely to come back.

My point is religion leads you to be pleb, to slave to other nations, to be a dog. It makes you easily controllable by other fake people. So you are an exception, general religious people are pleb.
I wish senpai but optimal reality is hard to discovery by plebs because they are ignorant plebs. We are fighting very hard to not to lose to control of the government against fake religious bastards. Real ignorant religious plebs believe them that fake parliament members are really muslims. This is what it is like to be a pleb.

Nah, the cognitive dissonance required is too stressful for them to truly be in a blissful state of mind. They're just pretending user, nothing to be envious about.

#noturblog

>nothing matters/exist
why post? why reply to this post? why even kill yourself?

I would imagine most people who aren't drooling retards or religious people are 'Nihilists'. We don't go on about it though.

>I create my own morality and suprisingly I have a good moral compass which can be dumbed down to "Live and let live"
That's our country's cultural worldview so don't think you're original.

Nothing really matters and that's okay, most of our internal functions are autonomous and we spend a 1/3rd of our lives sleeping. We just have the added curse of consciousness. Personally, anhedonia has been my default state since forever, with or without Sup Forums.

But life has struggles I don't myself shelter myself from, and I've started to attract people through some things I've been working on recently.
Hopefully I can overcome my human limitation by doing something, create something that will resonate with people long after I'm gone.

>So you are an exception, general religious people are pleb.

How exactly?Okay fag, you apparently listened to the too much woman bullshit.

1-I'm a brain damaged retard who believes in omnipotent friend.
2-I'm an average human being who understands the consequences of my actions in afterlife.

There is no number 3. Suggesting that would be indeed very postmodernist view of a world which is made by woman to justify their retardation and nothing else.

In that case, there is no difference between a nobel prize winner and a fuckin illiterate farmer given that their religious notions are in parallel.

I would imagine most people who aren't drooling retards or religious people are essentially nihlists, we don't go on about it though.

What other outlook is there? That being born, walking round for 80 years then dying is part of some epic master plan?

But it isn't just that. Many support paternalistic 'helping' of the less fortunate or capable.

It's normal to reach a state of nihilism on your journey of political and existential discovery.

youtube.com/watch?v=grtoP58Si1M

You need this channel to help free you from the death spiral of nihilism.

Gal Gadot

Catholic master race reporting in
Only cure against Nihilism

I want Israelis to go away but tee bee aitche she is bangin'.

SHART
IN
MART
SHITPANTS

>2-I'm an average human being who understands the consequences of my actions in afterlife.
Actually there is no need to be afterlife, there is no need to be a divine judgement. You need to believe it because you get abused by powerful people and it makes you reliefe that there is a judgement which applies them after dead. This is a illusion they make you believe. Because otherwise you want to judge them instantly which they do not want to.

Ok look, lets say that indians dont believe their 12312312312 religions. They ll make the rich man cut into thousand pieces, cook them and eat them. They believe karma shit so it makes plebs stop killing riches. India is a place that when two religion get involved in a fight, they draw the swords and cut each other (you should check it on google if you want). So what do they do to rich people? Same if they dont believe karma bullshit.

It is not woman shit, you just need to learn the facts correctly.

I never said in my post that I am special in any way, I wanted to make the point that I am not bound by religion or some such shit. Also, here's the kicker I am not Dutch in any way and didn't grow up here.

I m not pleased that i live with million plebs. Turkey is a shithole, it is very sad for me at least.I am glad when they left but only %20 of left, we still have tons of animal inside country. Need more cleanse ^^
poo in loo attacked well

Does she show boobs?

Top kek

>I think I've lost hope because of all the SJW's, political correctness, muslims
Why would any of this make you a nihilist? You obviously feel a resistance to this shit, which means you're not neutral about it, which means you're not a nihilist.

I'm pretty sure there is a difference between being apathetic due to depression or whatever and being an actual nihilist.