Schoolgirl hanged herself over fears of online backlash over racially offensive Instagram snap

thesun.co.uk/news/1687224/schoolgirl-hanged-herself-over-fears-of-online-backlash-over-racially-offensive-instagram-snap/

Sigh, but I'm always mocking mudslime. Why can't others see the joy in it? Poor girl was brainwashed by libtard shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/andys-man-club-support-group-for-men-tackles-the-male-suicide-cr/
itv.com/news/2016-05-12/williams-stop-feeling-so-strong-plea-over-staggering-male-suicide-rate/
theguardian.com/society/2016/may/12/number-of-suicides-in-england-and-wales-last-year-reaches-20-year-high
theguardian.com/society/2015/oct/31/social-media-campaign-male-suicide
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965029/Middle-aged-male-suicide-rate-rises-by-40-per-cent-since-2008.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

England really is a shithole

Natural selection doing its job.

damn that's a ugly thing

>dated a muslim

She had a violent death waiting for her, the hanging was probably her safest option

>teenagers
>race traitors
>muslims

all of these things are inherently retarded. shame she was cute, but that aside, nothing of value was lost.

Why are brits so ugly? And don't talk to me about inbreeding, they have been fucking irish and scots fro centuries and this latest generation is bred by interracial couples yet they're still so ugly.

Why do britbongs call arabs """asian"""?

wheres the pick tho

Why do strayans call abos ''''''people''''''?

Britain isn't even a white country anymore.

>keep reading asian
>not even thinking about it
>assume in my head that the guy is a fucking gook
>after 2 min,realize I was trolled
>realize she was dealing with a Muslim
>all sympathy gone
>chuckle

Poor girl. This is what happens when the media brainwashes you.
You Britbongs better keep fighting.

>Asian

I wish goddamn Britbongs would stop with that shit. Are they the only people that call Middle Easterners "Asian"?

You know what's fucking hilarious about the whole thing? Left wing retards pretending like they care that this girl killed herself. You know damn well that if she didn't take her life, the same (((people))) "mourning" over her death would have treated her like shit and a public outcast for perceived "racism". This neoliberal mindset is getting people killed and it's disgusting

Good riddance.

Also pisses me off that they don't show the damn picture.

Because White people like Asians, so the media tries to take advantage of those warm feelings.

>she's a racemixer

No loss

Pakistan is unfortunately in Asia

" Black Country Coroner Zafar Siddique"

so after this girl hung herself after being falsely accused of being a racist, a shitskin handled the autopsy and was the last to touch this white girl. Like adding insult to injury.

also
>black country kek
niggers 1
britain 0

You guys are idiots. They're obviously using Asian because it was a paki. Paki's are more radical than Arabs + they're poo in the loo's.

She didn't understand that for his parents to like her she would need to explode taking infidels with her not die alone. Rookie mistake.

She wanted to fuck some mudslime.
Nothing of value lost.

Fuck england, british people are shit

>cinema sins laugh

>man jaw
>shit makeup
>hanged instead of poison
>"her"

I seduced a 13yo girl from Leeds, England last year. She was cute, a normal girl with pink bed and teddy bear in her room. Guess I shouldn't have done that but it felt so good corrupting her innocence.
The girl in OP's pic looks manly.

They call slant eyes orientals

OH GOD THANK GOD ITS DEAD PRAISE KEK LADS

>no-one has posted the picture she shopped making her look like a raghead

Atleast give us a laugh

Fuck society. Little kids should be able to have sex without people telling them they're being taken advantage of and make them feel bad.

>Painted on eyebrows
>Cute

Oh my fucking life

>The schoolgirl said to friends that is what she would have to look like to get approval from her ‘boyfriend’s’ parents.

Sounds like her boyfriend was a nigger / sand nigger. Good riddance, coal burner.

If white men don't learn to embrace pedophilia, their loli daughters will bear non-white children.

I noticed that too.
>Zafar Siddique
Allah will accept her, may her umma rise

i thought it had something to do with asians? like making slanty eyes...

checked

In the UK for some reason arabs pakis and other desert shitters are lumped in the Asian category.

lol is that how it's done in vietnam?

Kek it's like they beg to be treated like shit

#NotAllStrayans

kevin stop bein a kunt mate

I did this in 30 seconds on snapchat, r8 it

One less race-mixer to worry about, plus some pressure on lefties for creating a fear about social media hate mobs over wrongspeak.

All in all a good result.

Don't you talk

this, the left are so fucked, complete melt down

Vikings stole all the pretty ladies.

Fall for Yuseff, kill yourself.

No, pedo relationship is illegal but not as strictly pursued. It's nobody's business unless the parents press charge.

>pressure on lefties
>white person
>lefties rejoice

>"""""""""""Asian""""""""""""""

I can't help it. It's in my genes. Maybe if you didn't expel all the Kev's, there would be someone in your country that isn't brown and has balls.

Nah, look at that comment section. Everyone is blaming the usual SJW mobs for it. Sun readers are as normie as it gets and if they're now turning on the SJW hate mob then it's a good sign of progress.

>She was a lovely girl who would never want to cause offence to anyone

Translating to human:
She was a weak, millenial cunt who was allready lost, due to years of brainwashing by the liberal kike-run lügenpresse

>thinks its more correct to refer to the far east as "asia"
wew.

British brownies are alright since they're all constantly racist to each other and it's ok to be racist to them.

she is prettier than she looks in that photo, the DM had a better picture of her.

This is one evidence in your hands against political correctness bullshit and you are doing nothing about it you fucking faggots. Combo that with the high suicide rates for men and you are golden.

we're like 80-87% white mate, kevin stop bein a fuckin kunt mate
youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0

i'm willing to bet most of those comments are from the redpilled. Lefties and SJW's will be just as happy to have a white person who was "racially insensitive" kill herself as we are for her being a race mixer.

this changes nothing.

Pakishagger.

Would have shat out 6+ halfbreeds.

Saved her self.

Good on her.

half of them would've joined isis because of identity issues, the other half would've become anti-racist mannequins.

and nothing of value was lost

how have the french brownies been behaving as of late? more importantly, what's their driving skills like?

they must all be forcibly removed.

Since when are muslims called asian?

Where is Pakistan?

>Those eyebrows

If only all white trash who race mix would kill themselves.

60 %

First of all for those of you unfamiliar with the British press: UK "Asian" translates as "Paki", i.e. "sandnigger".

Then from reading the article the girl though cute definitely had mental problems. Claiming to be the girlfriend of a sandnigger even though he didn't know or confirm it, sandniggering herself with darkened photos and a headscarf. She probably had some kind of disorder. Hence the suicide. It would normally have been only a suicide attempt, but unfortunately she succeeded.

>Poor girl was brainwashed by libtard shit...

>So pretty...

>The death of such a beautiful girl is so tragic!

>She is so pretty! Her parents must be devastated!

Sure, but the male suicide rate due to this stuff is FAR HIGHER. I am going to post some articles on this subject, because, well, fuck feminism:

>telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/andys-man-club-support-group-for-men-tackles-the-male-suicide-cr/

>itv.com/news/2016-05-12/williams-stop-feeling-so-strong-plea-over-staggering-male-suicide-rate/

The prince really should just shave his head and grow a beard. He would look bad-ass.

>theguardian.com/society/2016/may/12/number-of-suicides-in-england-and-wales-last-year-reaches-20-year-high

>theguardian.com/society/2015/oct/31/social-media-campaign-male-suicide

>telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965029/Middle-aged-male-suicide-rate-rises-by-40-per-cent-since-2008.html

So yeah, this is happening to men more often than women. Just thought some blokes might wanna take a gander and think about something outside the usual framework of "Those poor womynz!"

underrated analysis

Poland is slaviic. slavs aren't white

We've had threads where British media call Paki Asian for months. There must be an influx of new people coming to Sup Forums lately.

>American in charge of deciding who's white

You should trust us, mate. Me especially, as I am most certainly an American.

Cheeseburgers, and the like! Am I right?

Lol, this whole time i thought they were talking about some asian kid not a muslim.

Go shart in the mart, Tyrone.

There's nothing more pathetic than Americans who are trying to tell who's white and who is not.

>There's nothing more pathetic than Americans who are trying to tell who's white and who is not.
Same goes for a mongol trying to do the same thing.

Suddenly I don't feel bad for all the Napalm, Agent Orange and shit we brought to you.

You realise that Asia originally means modern day Turkey, right?

>finland

"Asian"

Nah pretty sure Anatolia was Asia Minor

I've been told that too many times when I'm on Sup Forums

Murica

It's not the US doing it. It's left over resentment from the nazis. Pay no attention

>Looks white
>Acts white
>Is white

Just that simple famalamalam

Greeks came up with the word. For them it was the other side of the Aegean, still the beginning of Asia today. They didn't go to China first.

They also call Asians "Orientals." It's just a dialect quirk.

Im suprised that rope holded

Yes, I am Finnish and West-Europeans don't apparently consider us white,and that doesn't really bother me because I'm proud to be Finnish and I love our unique language and heritage, even if it is mongol tire.

That doesn't change the fact that you there's a 35-40% chance that when you see American flag you are discussing with a nigger.

yep, the here in the usa were calling Muslims "other Asian"

LOL only the edgy parts of the internet consider the Finns something other than white. You believed the memes.

no it isnt and neither is india

Ho Chi Minh didn't die for this

yes

I know that's not case outside of the internet, but here it's just better to embrace the memes because fighting against it is futile.