My Wife is Asian (Vietnamese) really beautiful. She's 3 months pregnant, will the baby look Asian or White aussie?

My Wife is Asian (Vietnamese) really beautiful. She's 3 months pregnant, will the baby look Asian or White aussie?

Other urls found in this thread:

gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/mystery-vietnamese-woman-who-paid-11161060
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please consult this handy graph

WHY?!

fuck

in all seriousness those are just cherry picked pictures. Your genes are different from their father's and nurture makes just as much of an impact as nature. Raise your child well and teach them proper moral values and they will grow healthy and strong.

When it comes to lifestyle. We live in Australia my parents and family are here. Her mum lives in the US and her dad fucked off when she was little, so I think it'll be alright.

>her dad fucked off when she was little

Hey guys, I kind of have a similar situation.
My mother was half chinese, half white father's family is of northern italian decent.
>inb4 "we are the white italians"
Anyway, to most I appear to be white, I have blue eyes and brown hair. My wife is a first gen korean american. Did I make the right choice for the continuation of the white race? From the start I felt that my mongoloid decent already disqualified me.

you are fugged
latinos and asians mix well
whites and asians well its weird

FUCK OF GB YOUR RUINING EVERYTHING

It will look human. Who cares!!!
the ONLY thing you should be concerned is the baby's HEALTH.

Your baby will look both. My brother has a daughter with a pinoy. She looks pinoy but I can also see my brother's features quite strongly in her.

as long as you outbreed muslims and sudanese i don't care but theres much more worrysum problems than mentally ill hapa children.

One of my half Asian friends has a Anglo dad and a Filipino mother. He has white skin, a wide nose, black hair and brown eyes.

Can't wait for this autistic betalord to come back to Sup Forums in 3 years about how she divorced him and got the house and the child

Brown eyes are disgusting. Good thing only non-whites have them.

Kekked n checked

>trips
>that image
Its done, pack up and go home everyone
/thread

Mostly Asian, but it won't have a flat nose like most asians do.

My condolences

It'll look like a pan-faced mongoloid just like it's gook mother. Well done, you just threw away 100,000 years of evolution so you could bang a jungle monkey whore who sucky sucky 2 dorrar.

guaranteed to be a poof that's for sure cunt

DELETE THIS U MOTHRFFUCKRR

The child will look abo

It'll look like a shitposter.

That's because top tier asian man date decent tier asian women and produce decent tier spawn.
When shit tier white fuckos date jungle gooks from Malaysia or Philippine shit they produce r/asianmasculity spawn

I fucked a girl with a white father and asian mother. She had blondish hair, blue eyes but asian facial features and her mums big tits. Cumming on her beautiful face with those oriental blue eyes looking up at me was the best feeling ever. her older brother was autistic tier and a manlet.

>white father asian mother
>blue eyes

It will look like a shitposter

>Vietnamese

yep. her grandmother got knocked up by some half-European musician back in the 50's or so, so really her Asian mother had a European grandparent. Her older brother had dark hair and brown eyes though, only she had fair hair and blue eyes.

Sure kid

pics or GTFO

The babby will look like a retard so don't worry, he will look similar to you
Haha

It's the only root I'm proud of and it was 8-9 years ago. I knew I was punching above my class back then and nothing like that ever happened in my life after. Go easy on me.

First post was indeed, dare I say it, best post.

its like the old chinese proverb says

>"two wongs dont make a white"

>(Vietnamese)

And for goodness sake, when will this meme end; wake up white man.

>My Wife is Asian (Vietnamese)
It reminds me of a story
" Vietnamese woman Oanh Le claimed she was only 17 when she was arrested at the drugs grow in central Middlesbrough, which could have produced three crops totalling £150,000,"
" Le said that she came to the UK illegally from China a year ago, but she did not speak Chinese and was identified as Vietnamese."
" Mr Crook said: “Police suspected that she was visiting other cannabis farms."
gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/mystery-vietnamese-woman-who-paid-11161060

You are a small dicked faggot race traitor

Memes aside, fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

your child will look and act like Elliot Rodger, may god have mercy on you for your poor decision to breed with a ugly gook

It will be black!!!

hahah having a fucking gook baby good luck cuck

It will look like the final evolution of humanity; 50% strong white features 50% asian grace. Good work OP.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

Damn riceburner

This is why Australia is going to become China

Congratulations OP, you are part of the problem. You are why white people are dying out and we won't have any territory left. You are why our civilizations are going to shit.

Fuck off out of Sup Forums you hypocrite. How can you even visit this website, the cognitive dissonance must be unreal with you.

I'm white and I have brown eyes. Problem?

Depends. I lost my virginity to a halfie. She looked like your stereotypical white girl, just a bit more tanned. She was half Cambodian. Warning though, Asian girls are really fucking creepy and clingy. Was really offputting when a few hours after sex I'd get a text saying "I still have your smell on me, I hope I never lose it."

A former teacher of mine married a Korean woman and they had a kid. This kid looks like he is straight out of Korea. Nothing white about him at all.

It will look like a halfcast mongrel.

Nothing wrong with Kelly appearance-wise
Isabella ain't bad

lol asian m8 get a grip

your child will look like Elliot Rodger i'd postulate

as south east asian/white ik this first hand. good luck with raising the little blighter

its eyes will probably be un slanted, but the skin colour will be non white, slightly tanned look i'd say

sounds like you fucked a finn

lucky baby if its a girl,
pathetic manlet with tiny dick if its a dude

This is all just convincing me to go get a designer baby, Im too far gone down this route

Lol my kids are super must. Irish,Welch,German,dutch, flip and Korean.

>Asian girls are really fucking creepy and clingy
this

A girl I'm seeing gave me a framed photograph of us together after only dating for like a month

>guzman
>white

really makes you think

Honestly, probably asian. The white genes are pretty weak.