Did normies ruin GOT for you?

Did normies ruin GOT for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GoT was always a normie show.

normies killed GOT and Westworld for me.

Thank god they didn't understand The Leftovers

pulp has always been a normie thing.

>normies

You have to go back.

Why is her nipple so high? Also when did nipping become a lady-boner? God i hate life right now

GOT and Westworld are both normie shows. You're a normie as well.

FPBP

Even if normies got a hold ofThe Leftovers, they wouldn't praise it into the ground like GOT or Westworld, they'd be confused and angry.

it's been infuriating wage cucking with all these people talking about it. yaaas queen slayy. talking about arya and sansa and dany

/thread

Why would you care about what other people likes or dislikes? Isn't that the definition of normie?

It did. Dumb normie bitch in my college class thought season 7 was good.

>"OMG Missandei and Grey Worm"
>"Lyanna Mormont YAAASSSSS"

Normie Holocaust when???

>without there would be no more wars you guys XDDD grrlpwer! womyn rulers in Westeros!!

>weapons of mass destruction make me moist

Pls kill me

Nah don't pay attention to them.

*without men

I deserve death

>The Leftovers
Mediocre and boring show, that's why they didn't like it

Red Wedding which brought the greatest influx of normies killed it.

Do people actually say YAAAS QUEEN SLAYYY

>unironically giving the bar whores even more attention
reddit spotted

No, but the abysmal writing definitely did.

lol he could just put a hole in the plastic then he could breathe again, the faggot.

>Actually giving a fuck about that shit

Just watch the show and enjoy it, you only find these shitty images on facebook or some shit if you go looking for them

god i hope a gas leak explodes in there next season

Why would the opinions of people I never met impact my life in any way?

Are you 12? Erect nips are a sign of arousal

i watch it just so i can take part in discussions with my friends a coworkers.

they have no idea

This is why people hate Americans

this

triggered Sup Forumstards and robots are the only ones that say that shit that I have seem
really makes you think

no no no. it's rampant on social media, unironically. or at last was a few years ago, maybe it's not trendy so say it anymore.

i don't have normie female friends, so i wouldn't know about real life

thanks for proving his point, redditor

Stop being obsessed with reddit
It's not healthy

>clapping intensifies

14 year old girls used to post it on facebook 4 years ago, so because that's the last time 4channers spoke to women, that's how permavirgins think that's how all women talk.

I can't believe we let Sup Forums keep existing. They really are the worst board.

>Sup Forumstards
YAAAAAS SLAY

Fuck normies I am such a contrarian and real human bean!!!

I'm not so insecure I care if other people like or hate a tv show I like or hate no

Why are these names so dumb. Its like someone just changed one letter of a normal, modern name to make it sounds foreign and old-timey from another world.

In a way since companies and shit only listen to Reddit tier garbage opinions. It's how video games are ruined too.

Also yes, because they are so shallow and require obvious in your face cliches that the writing suffers in order to please them

>doesn't realize that normie audiences influence the writing with thier incessant faggotry
You know how this show used to have good writing? And now it doesn't?
>inb4 hurr durr GoT was always normie, look at me I'm the edgy centrist who is too fucking cool to have an opinion (or imma coward).

>he thinks centrists don't have opinions and are cowards
wow way to fail high school

totally agree. never trust their opinion and just do the fucking work the way you want it to turn out
i fucking hate reddit for gaining such trust

wtf why do they hate plane man

I think it's great companies listen but it seems like they only seem to pay attention to the sub Reddit. It's annoying because most people there just cry about something and all those who enjoy things how they are or going, are playing the game not complaining.

>Haha the hound said CUNT what a cheeky bastard my good sir!

I'm encouraging all of the people I know to start watching Twin Peaks. I'm doing my part to get it the next show ruined by normies. Just tell people "it's kinda a mystery show, but it's really weird" and they're hooked.

God what an awful environment to watch tv in.

Why is this guy shirtless in every promo and scene of this show that I see posted here? Do I have to be a faggot to like this show?

Yeah I don't throw around the word "cuck" alot, but every guy in there is such a goddamn KEK

Holy shit, you know all of them are only there to beta orbit around a bunch of 5/10's.

Have some self respect

also, why the fuck are they trying so hard to bring back 1800's slang and idioms?
TALK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON YOU FUCKING HEMORRHOID

>sparkling cherry lemonade
americans everybody

>baneposter thinks that Sup Forums is the worst board

Did GOT find a way?

>that one girl with glasses mad in the second shot

/ourgirl/

FINDS
A
WAY

I do this

The screenwriting team's decision, around season 5, to make the show more "normie" and soap opera like is what ruined it to me.
But I can understand why they did it.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>lady-boner
Hello r*ddit

No because I'm a well adjusted human being that understands just because something is liked by people I may not necessarily like doesn't make it a bad tv show.

Go outside and try to talk to people you piece of shit.

You know these people are chosen specifically for their overreacting right?

They play it up for the camera so they can get their 5 minutes of fame.

Thank god this fuckfest will end next year

HBO's decision to pander to normies ruined it

We feel you

i wouldn't mind sticking my dick between sjw-chan's big ol' titties she put on display

hes good looking

>Dude I'm just here in the center laughing at people who have opinions. No, I'm not an intellectual coward, I just never take a stance on anything because I'm the cool kid. I even sat by myself at lunch in high school. That's how fucking cool I was.

thats the only reason people go there now, just to be on camera and have their EPIC claps and YEAHHHs on camera

jesus christ this is some intense projecting

why the fuck are they cheering? for the blood/gore?

To know you like a TV show that any below average IQ human being likes doesn't make you sick and hate yourself?

Then you are truly a normie.

because that MEAN man got killed by those STRONG women!!!!

For the fact that Godzilla's son killed le evil mustacho man

>dude I'm just saying buzzwords like "projection" because I have no argument because I have no opinions. I'm just sitting here laughing at people who have opinions. lol opinions lol. I bet you believe in Jesus too, stupid redneck. *tip o' the fedora to you, good sir*

>Godzilla's son
lmao

Those shows are pretty fucking boring and badly written soap operas. Everyone tries to claim that those shows are great, but they're just the Bold and the Beautiful with a different setting.

i'm not even the person you were arguing with, but from the looks of it you just took your argument and added a bunch of fluff to it because you have a really sad life that you like to project onto other people.

perhaps you should seek some help

It's LIMEADE, you mongoloid fuck.

The show went down the shitter after it stopped following the (unfinished) books and became fanfic.

Have you ever physically acted out/cheered while watching tv like these faggots do?

>dude I'm not even that guy, I'm just another random centrist who is too cool for the room. People who have opinions need help. Also, I use psychiatric lingo in the incorrect manner just to show how fucking cool and centrist I am

You can't make a smart show with dumb writers

what gave you the idea i was a centrist? lol. you're acting like a huge sperg regardless of my political ideals. you're mentally ill

>implying they won't latch onto another show

B-B-B-BUT THE FIRST 4 SEASONS- oh wait they actually had book material and george r.r martin

>How can the dragon spit fire if his firse sack thing exploded last episode?

>GOD user SHUT YOUR FREAKING HATER MOUTH

>Its a show about magic and dragons. Why would you worry about logic?

You cant say anything about their fav show without being a hater

>lol dude I'm so centrist that I won't even admit I'm a centrist. No I don't have opinions, those are for morons. I just chill out here in the middle and laugh at people. I'm so fucking cool.

that fucking pic is hot

Imagine being this sad

Do you honestly worry about dragon biology when it can take off with a single flap of it's wings and move no wind whatsoever?

lol

Embarrassing. It's funny how these Sup Forums retards have these "believe everything I say or die" mentality like modern 'DOWN WITH OFFENSIVE STATUES' liberals. And before you have another "lol u so centrist bro? XD i torll u hehehe bro" spaz attack I'm a conservative.

Nigga Europeans huddle around a CTR TV and do the same thing when they watch football
Shut the fuck up

Sansa sounds pretty normal to me.

Well then you don't get it, normie.

Lol fuck conservatives

DONALD DRUMPF

KKK

SEXIST, RACIST

ANTI-GAY