1. country

1. country
2. is your country rightful french clay?

france
yes

Attached: .png (1024x526, 149K)

So you want a round 3 uh?
Bring it on frog

WE

Who cares, in less than 100 years we'll all be dead

Attached: sofia-hellqvist-laechelt-in-die-kamera.jpg (756x1024, 86K)

GERMANY
YES

yes

no you will all be muslims

>3
What ? I knew we had a meme expedition in Mexico, didn't know we had a second one

No

>tfw France and Spain didn't join as a country after the War of the Spanish Succession

1.Japan
2.We fucked up your Indochina in WW2

fucking brits and austrians wasting a god sent opportunity

Fuck you France you should have fought better in 1567. I could be speaking french right now

Attached: tour_de_france_1940.jpg (637x366, 72K)

>1838 some overrated cakes some Mexicans refused to pay cause a meme attack by French forces, before it goes out of proportion the Brits mediated a peace
>1863 French meme emperor napoleon the 3rd tries to set up a client state in Mexico using a Habsburg as puppet emperor, thanks to the yanks loosing some guns in a very convenient spot at the border republicans defeat the empire and the French are forced to leave

Germany
no

Attached: German victory parade in Paris 1871.jpg (1023x764, 166K)

op here, what do you think of the fact that i'm from alsace and so were my ancestors?

The french are only good for invading countries, murdering thousands of people, only to exploit said country's resources and and force their shit culture upon its natives

We weren't as mean as the brits or the belgians :o

>only to exploit said country's resources
Except the nickel of New Caledonia I can't name a single other resource exploited anywhere.

>ywn live in a world with a French Australia bordering a British Australia
New Caledonia is close but it doesn't count