Is it the jews? Is it the masons? Are these distractions from the real cabal controlling us?

Having been deeply into conspiracy theories for years, combined with a healthy dose of skepticism, I've naturally come to the conclusion that every movie, song, book or article presented to us is a lie.

That being said, I don't exactly know which group is controlling us, since the disinformation is rampant among the alternative media/conspiracy theories, just as anywhere.

Is it the jews? Is it the masons? Are these distractions from the real cabal controlling us?

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/jews_and_freemasonry.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/freemasonry/eb0088.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cBWFg7Bo0Hs
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the Jewish people are "controlling us" then I must own a bank that I don't know about.
I think you need to stop the religious aspect and research
THE 300 COMMITTEE

Well it is fishy that 96% of american media is controlled by jews, and that most chairmed of the Federal Reserve have been jewish, and that most banks are indeed controlled by jews.

Surprise Motherfucker, Its the Jesuits.

bump

Freemasonry comes out of the Jewish Kaballah & the Babylonian Talmud, the non-Jew Masons are nothing but the lapdogs of the Jews. Freemasonry is controlled by the Jews at the very top. It's one of their recruiting organizations for "useful idiots", just like the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and others. The masons are the secular arm of judaism.

whale.to/b/jews_and_freemasonry.html

>Freemasonry is controlled by the Jews at the very top.
What's "the top", then? Show links.

>It's the Masons!
>It's the Reptilians!
>It's the Elites!
>Communists!
>Marxists

read book pls

The Jewish Elite are the middle management, bean counters, and agents of empire.

The Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Portuguese, Dutch, English, Austrian and American Empires have all used Jews in high places to further their goals.

Not every Jew is part of this. Most Jews are people like me and you. The Jewish family down the street has no idea this shit is going on, they're just as blue pilled as the rest of society.

This does make historically somewhat sense. For example if we take Babylonian captivity of the Jews under Nebuchadnezzar II.

It is said that the "Ark of the Covenant" which contains the Jewish priestly commands among others was taken to Babylon. Many of the Jewish priests were given new names under Babylonian captivity
>Daniel, the name Belteshazzar; to Hananiah, Shadrach; to Mishael, Meshach; and to Azariah, Abednego

Abednego for example means "Servant of the God Nabo"

The Israeli priests were given priestly duties in the Nebuchadnezzar's court, but they were "intermixed" to a new pantheon.

Babylonian captivity ended and Ezra was the priest who brought (Torah) (=The Law) back to Jerusalem. Judaism inner structure seems to have a covenant that can survive even under foreign religions.

The more I study history, politics and philosophy, the more uncomfortably often Judaism pops into the discussion. Whether mystical Kabbalistic Judaic symbology in American architecture, to the disproportionate influence of Jewish thinkers in intellectual endeavours (Marx, Freud, Spinoza, Maimonides, the Talmud, etc.)

here's the symbol of melchizedek he was another jesus but before jesus.

Those are juat lines. Proof requires more.

bump

Before I give you more proof I need to know you actually exist and aren't just a phony shill, so feel free to try and prove that, then you will see why it might be ridiculous for ask that kind of thing about a family of thousands and a lot more resources to hide.

boomp

What do you want? Like the steak argument from the Matrix? All i'm asking is about what "the top" of Freemasonry is, and how it's supposed to be connected to Jews.

It doesn't matter since they are ALL pawns and being played by one big evil dude.

The Devil is in control and they are victims too.

The top freemasons get to access to the various world organization controls including the shady intelligence operations at the top off of which are controlled by a lot of jews with a lot of deep family connections as listed in the previous infograph.

if it WASN'T juden, questioning the howlocawst in yurop wouldn't carry a 6 year prison term

Proof, though? These are just allegations. You haven't even said what "the top" is yet.

I said it, I showed it in a detailed infograph with names, insignia, and dates none of which you seem to understand.

Not really. It has some vague mention of a Supreme Council 33, but nothing else, or even which one or why.

Also, you know that particular image has never been accurate, even for the south USA (for which it was intended)?

what i don't really understand is how the elites can act so single-minded, determined and focused over several generations. especially when taken into consideration that most bankers, high-ranking military etc. are literal psychopaths, you would expect constant backstabbings, powerstruggles and (due to each psychos own gigantic ego) constantly shifting plans.

this whole agenda started at least 100 years ago (creation of the FED) and probably goes back way, way more. but the elites plans, techniques and agendas seem not to have changed much.

imo this either implies a very strong family/tradition bond at the top, a secret (pseudo)-religion that keeps things together or some kind of mechanism behind this world that we plebs simply don't understand.

i'm really curious what people think is the reason a group of satanic, sadistical psychopaths with no moral obligation whatsoever can act in seeming harmony over at least half a dozen generations.

The top?
Nobody's ever going to be able to name the top.

To quote Bob Dylan (allegedly)
>You may be an ambassador to England or France
You may like to gamble, you might like to dance
You may be the heavyweight champion of the world
You may be a socialite with a long string of pearls

But you’re gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You’re gonna have to serve somebody
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you’re gonna have to serve somebody

Then how do you know what it is, or how it's involved? And the top of which part?

Yes, the ones who control this world have hidden themselves through the lies they spread through the media. Think of what you have ever read, heard, or seen. It's all been lies, propaganda, misdirection.

If you try to find out the truth, you are met with thousands of conspiracy theories, rabbit holes, and at the end you are left believing in absolutely nothing, unable to distinguish truth from lie, because we are so used to see lies presented as truth.

bump

Shameless bump

>Is it the jews? Is it the masons?
It is both.
(Though I need to stress that the Jews here are not the same as regular Jews. They are basically the Satanic descendents of the Pharisees from the Bible. They are not real Jews, they are The Synagogue of Satan and their father is the devil. Jesus spoke of them and they are referred to in Revelation 2.)

As far as your question goes - it is both, and they work for the same master - Satan.

>Are these distractions from the real cabal controlling us?
Sort of, depends on how you go about it and what you know.

was a mason for a while. The Masons are essentially JewBoos. They dont "control" anything, but they do worship jews, and are preparing Goyim for a world controlled by Jews by trying to convince us all that the Jews are the Chosen people who will lead mankind. Solomonic myth is very big with Masons, and each chapel has a perfectly cubic brick that symbolise the temple of Solomon.

>imo this either implies a very strong family/tradition bond at the top, a secret (pseudo)-religion that keeps things together or some kind of mechanism behind this world that we plebs simply don't understand.

Basically, it is a religion. They are trying to make the world such a shitty degenerate place in order to make the antichrist (who they believe is their messiah) come sooner. They don't believe in Jesus and don't think the Book of Revelation is legitimate, so they think that their messiah (who is the antichrist) will come and remove from the world the things and people they don't like... little do they know (or care) that Jesus will destroy them. As I said, they don't believe in Jesus and don't believe that He will destroy them. This is partly why Christianity is so hated by them, thus they fill the media and societies with anti-Christian propaganda. They want more people to be non-Christian - it makes their plans easier to fulfill.
Their messiah is the same as the one in the Quran, by the way. Islam is a pagan bastardised offshoot of this anti-Christian religion of the elites.

Well, I don't know about that. They definitely believe in Gods and Satan, thought that doesn't mean either of them exist. I'm an atheist so that's my perspective, I don't believe in Christianity's fairytail characters, I do admit that a God-creator that doesn't intervene or care about humans is a logical explanation for the creation of the universe (even more so than a BIg bang which does sound silly).

It's both, and a bunch of others too. They have only one thing in common - desire to destroy western civilization.

No one is completely an atheist, my friend. Your mind has been posioned by the Satanists to which I refer, and they have brainwashed you (through schooling and the media) into into not believing in Christ.

Well, I don't believe in Christ because I have a problem with blind faith. Why do you believe in Christ and not in Shiva or Buddha's teachings for example?

See, I'm not defending atheism, I'm saying that nobody knows the truth, and to claim so means you're either ignorant or brainwashed or lying.
But hey, I'm a skeptic, I barely believe anything. I think therefore I am, beyond that I can't be sure.

>The Masons are essentially JewBoos.
Why do we take the piss out of them so much, then?

Because there is historical and philosophical veracity to the claims of Christianity. As far as teachings go, most religions say the same thing regarding morality and ethics, so the only way to determine a 'true' religion is to study the historical, philosophical, and logical reliability of the claims and functions of any religion in particular. I understand your point of view and I think it is a very commendable position to take. I am quite the same.

I don't want to hijack your thread and turn into a religious debate. I just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter.

im a 4th gen mason. its literally a group of old cunts farting in a hall while wearing robes. seriously aint nothing mysterious about it.

>goes back way, way more.

Yeah, I wonder how far......

What's your degree?

Rose Croix

Eng or Scot?

scot. I really dont attend or do much anymore. grandfather was a Worshipful Master so i got roped into it and have to atleast make it seem like im involved.

I'm a mason.

Surprising that you'd go Scottish 18th, then.

when my grandfather was alive I was pretty into it, without him our lodge kinda went to shit. crotchety old fucks with early stage dementia arguing about senseless crap every meeting gets old.

So fix it or affiliate elsewhere?

4th gen, all same lodge. family is too incumbent to move without some sort of scandal.

So fix it? Actually read your ritual book. And hell, you're not really free in the RfPr sense if that's the case.

bump

I'm just gonna leave this here. 43 hours of the finest radio broadcasting you've ever heard. It's ALL interrelated.. (Judaism, Catholicism, Protestantism, Masonry, Rosicrucians, Knights Templar, etc.)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

Hi user, is Morals and Dogma (pic related) still given to all lodge members and strongly suggested (but not required) that you read it?

You need another merchant behind the cosmic guy

>Hi user, is Morals and Dogma (pic related) still given to all lodge members and strongly suggested (but not required) that you read it?
No. That was only to some A&AR Valleys in the SJ (South USA), because it applied to the degrees they had for the time. It doesn't fit in anywhere else in the world, or indeed really with the A&AR SJ anymore. Bridge to Light is suggested instead, but both are required for the study programs.

>I'm a jew and don't control anything therefor jews don't control the world

No schlomo, you're just unimportant. It's definitely the Jews.

You need to get past the first step. That is to stop your inquiries about the agents/tools.

Could you elaborate?

The Rothschilds are the ones who run the planet on behalf of their Archon masters, who possess them from another dimension.

“The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking. Sprung from that poetic, that ancient, that mysterious race, from whom we derive all our religion and half of our civilisation, we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing..... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire? We understand that an accomplished and beautiful daughter of this house, is married to an American, and intends soon to make New York her permanent residence. The beauty of Judah is not departed, nor is the strength of the house of Israel weakened.” - Niles Weekly Register, September 19, 1835

Pic related, it's a political cartoon from 1912 - that's 104 years ago and it's STILL relevant today!

I've come across the notion of Archons countless times, why do you believe in them? It's as foolish as believing in Jesus or Mohammed if you ask me, it's not like there's some deep truth there, no evidence whatsoever of them.

This. They are ALL victims to the Demiurge, though most of them don't think they are. The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions AND the Devil, so it doesn't matter if you worship the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions or the Devil (if you worship any of them), since your energy is being vampired by the Demiurge either way. Energy flows where attention goes.

Could you please explain why you believe what you do? Not trying to be a dick, I'm just a skeptic and it's baffling to me how people believe in X and Y when the proof is really not all that convincing.

it doesnt really matter how they call themselfs, illuminati, masons, financial and political elite. it doesnt even matter if they actually conspired against us. what matters is what they do, and that is spreading corruption, enslaving us through the monetary system, feeding us lies, and sow anger and hate between nations and ethnicities. what also matters is we know who is behind (mostly), namely rockefeller, soros, rothshild etc.
wether its their combined effort or they just collaborate by chance really doesnt matter

Jews, Stonemasons, Illuminati, it's all one and the same group, just under different names.

It's obvious he USA is under direct control of Israel and the Jews. Most American corporations are owned by powerful Jewish families (Goldmann Sachs, Lehman Borothers etc.) who have a huge political and economic influence. US serves not only as a cash pool, but also as a military base, acting as the world police. he States is the youngest modern western country, yet it has been in more wars than any other nation.
At the same time American media is also just propaganda which is launched into the rest of the world painting Americans and Jews as heroes when meanwhile they're out there terrorizing for their own gains.

>Lehman Borothers etc.

TFW you slept through the financial crisis.

>Implying the financial crisis stopped them from exerting their power

>Bridge to Light
Thanks for the recommendation, I hadn't heard of that one before. On a related note, I find it funny that many New Agers call themselves Light Workers without having any clue as to what that really means. Talk about useful IDIOTS. This is discussed in the Mystery Babylon radio series I mentioned above as well.

ARCHONS AND GENETIC MANIPULATION, ENJOY YOUR 33RD DIMENSIONAL PRISON

You do realize that the Jesuits were founded by people who were cryptojews from Spain and/or their followers who were HEAVILY influenced by Kaballah and other jewish heresies?

Ignatius Loyola was the founder of the order. There is a very good reason why the rest of the Holy See tried to purge the order several times.

>according to my unsourced opinion

Piss off, mason

Professor Quigley's book is awesome... and he was Bill Clinton's mentor. Look what Bill's up to now!
(also... that symbol on the cover is a stylized form of the masonic square and compass (The Heavens/spirit/sphere = Compass and The Earth/body/plane = Square)

That book is mandatory reading regardless.

>Opinion
It implies that KT and 32nd are on the same kind of level for styalistic purposes. It also excludes all the other degrees and orders available in the USA. Plus, the A&AR degrees are SJ only.
But if you want to point out which jurisdiction it was applicable to, feel free, but i suspect you just want to try and feel superior to someone in the know.

>here's some more unsourced bullshit

I am not even going to bother with you, because you're a known shill. You've been called out in every thread since at bohemian grove moloch threads.

"A lion of the Tribe of Judah comes to open the book and break its seven seals."

>I got proven wrong so it's your fault
And i never posted in those. Bohemian Grove doesn't interest me.
And here's some of the more recent NMJ degrees, if you're in that much of a huff as to be blind to the differences. themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/freemasonry/eb0088.pdf

My Jewish grandfather was a freemason. He worked as a roofer. He and my teacher/social worker grandmother were working class their entire lives. None of his kids became freemasons, or know anything much about it, because it's just some old guy club. My father and his siblings are more successful, which is to say middle class - a computer developer, a school principal, and a lawyer.

The notion that my poor roofer grandfather had any hand in controlling you is hilarious. If this is really the shit you're turning to and investigating, you should literally kys

no one knows so just live.

if we do know, what can we do anyway ?

j u s t l i v e
youtube.com/watch?v=cBWFg7Bo0Hs

The Freemasons are good people, goy! The Illuminati are the ones you have to fear!

Reminder that a top level mason is referred to as a 33rd degree mason. 33 degrees is the number of degrees necessary to invert a pentagram. Freemasonry is a Luciferian "Man becoming God" cult. They seek to create a brotherhood of man without religion or nations. It's all one world government control schemes to keep the goyim subjugated forever.

>Reminder that a top level mason is referred to as a 33rd degree mason.
Only according to idiots who don't know what they're talking about because 33 is the biggest number they see associated.
>Freemasonry is a Luciferian "Man becoming God" cult. They seek to create a brotherhood of man without religion or nations.
That's the direct opposite of Masonic teaching, and you clearly don't understand the term Luciferian either.

Is it the men? THEY MUST BE CONTROLLING US!!! LOOK!!! ALL OF THE BANK OWNERS ARE MEN!! THE MEDIA CEO'S!!!!

What is this? I mean if you try to troll at least put some effort into it.

>I never posted in those
Yes you did, ausbro. Yes you did.

I recognize you everywhere you post. You're freemasonry's number one goy.

WEW Mason shills coming straight for my post, what do you know?

33 degrees refers to a rotation, it's the top level of freemasonry, and a pentagram is the only one that makes sense in this case. Good luck convincing people I'm wrong on that one faggot.

>That's the direct opposite of Masonic teaching
Hmm... Do you goyim trust a Mason who keeps all his rituals away from the light of day? Me neither.

>Luciferian
Why don't you enlighten us as to what Luciferian means according to you? Is it perchance about abandoning faith and focusing on reason? Could it be about rebelling against the creator and attempting to improve oneself into godhood? Or are you just some shit-tier 3rd degree mason who doesn't actually realize what this stuff is all about?

I don't get the whole Illuminati = Satanist Jews thing. I'm pretty sure the Jews running the show right now, pushing degeneracy etc have nothing to do with the Illuminati.

I suppose it's possible at one time they had a loose coalition, perhaps the Jews managed to manipulate them for a while. But i'm pretty sure they're not a bunch of nutters that actually believe in satanic rituals and all that bullshit, they're way too rational for that from what I can tell.

I'm also fairly sure that regardless of any possible associations in the past, they now oppose the Jews in power and have already won a victory against them (Brexit) and will soon win a second one (Trump).

That's either the ultimate redpill or my delusional fantasies.

It goes like this:

Jews > Free Masons > Satanists/Occultists > Rich and power people (Like International Bankers)

That's pretty much it.

It's Jews who are Top Level Free Masons who are Satanists/Occultists who are Rich and Powerful who are usually Elite Global International Bankers.

From there, they run the whole world/show.

It's these few elites that run the show behind the scenes.

Everything from Music, to Movies, to even Video Games are under their control / influence.

They put their puppets in governments and high ranking offices.

Not that hard to understand, really.

You seem to know something about all this stuff. To be honest, it's difficult for me to understand since I'm an atheist. I'm not a shill or satan or anything, I just can't have blind faith and that's what religion requires. So when I see groups like Masons and Jews I don't really focus on the religious aspect as much as the social economical and political influence these bastards have.

>it's the top level of freemasonry
Except it isn't. 33rd is just the last one of the A&AR sub-degrees.
>and a pentagram is the only one that makes sense in this case.
In terms of a rotating obect? Sure. Why not.
>Do you goyim trust a Mason who keeps all his rituals away from the light of day?
Nor do i.
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
>Why don't you enlighten us as to what Luciferian means according to you?
Seeker of light/knowledge. It's not even a religious term, it can just be used as such.
>Or are you just some shit-tier 3rd degree mason who doesn't actually realize what this stuff is all about?
Nope. Are you just some chap who has read nothing on Freemasonry except from people trying to sell crazy books and crazy ideas?

Yes, but do they believe in all that stuff? In god/demons/satan all of that? To have that degree of control over the world and still believe in paranormal crap seems unlikely.

underrated post

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
Weird coincidence, 11th of february (when that was released) is my birthday. It was in 93, 3 years before my birthday. Ha, if I wasn't a skeptic I'd be weirded out.

i was being pushed into joining one, but after reading that its full of solomon quotes and symbols i am looking elsewhere

my country has a french inspired masonry, they didnt infiltrate it afaik, its agnostic too

>To have that degree of control over the world and still believe in paranormal crap seems unlikely.

What is 'paranormal' to you is 'normal' to them. And it's far from crap. They (and the beings who possess them) are manipulating what they KNOW to be MALLEABLE 'REALITY'.

The issue I think for most people in coming to a faith is that they are questioning whether something is true or false rather than whether it is useful. Religion gives people purpose and orients a society towards achieving a goal, it gets everyone on the same page. The question of whether God exists is undecidable, that's why faith is necessary. If we could prove God exists it would just be another fact to memorize. The act of having to will oneself to believe while being unsure makes the decision meaningful. Check out Kierkegaard's three stages of life and then try some meditation, raja yoga is best imo. Good luck town rapist.

>33rd is just the last one of the A&AR sub-degrees
Why don't you tell us what comes after that then? It would make sense that more rotation would be necessary, 33 degrees doesn't fully invert the pentagram, it's just the nearest whole number to the inversion.

Also in the 33rd degree rituals it says: "With this ring I thee wed to the Order, your Country and your God, and receive and acknowledge you a Sovereign Grand Inspector general of the Thirty-Third and Last Degree."

>Nor do i.
"Be still -- and know -- that I am God ... That I AM GOD -- the final recognition of the All in All, the unity of the Self with the Cosmos -- the cognition of the DIVINITY OF THE SELF!"

[George H. Steinmetz, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, Richmond, Virginia, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, 1923, p. 92]

".. to the profoundest insight of the human soul -- that God becomes man that man may become God."
[The Religion of Freemasonry: An Interpretation, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, 1969, p. 37]

>Luciferian is not even a religious term
4 U

The seeker of light and knowledge stuff is because you guys are deists. The All is in All, but the self cannot gain the power of All.