Something happened last night and we got Berensteined: half of Sup Forums is over 40 in this universe

Something happened last night and we got Berensteined: half of Sup Forums is over 40 in this universe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_4nI7AgUKwk?t=29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cite a source

im in my late 20s faggot and ive been here since the beginning

also gene wilder came back to life and died again.

Willy Wonka was still alive here? Holy shit

I actually thought he was already dead

I'm 43 and I've been here all summer.

That's because we are living in some sort of simulation and sometimes our matrix glitches.

RIP Chic Fil A

Same, I can remember the articles on it and wondered why it didn't become a huge thing on social media

Maybe Hinduism is real and the universe simulation was programmed by a shitty Indian off shore team

Long past 40.

fuck, I just turned 40
what am i doing here
what is life
why do we exist
what comes after death
what is the purpose of it all

In GeneWilderDeadUniverse the average poster was19 and nobody was ever past 32

We're getting Berensteined here

So you were raised on pol?

42 here.

You know what happened? The high schoolers all started back up today, and the college kids are all heading back as well.

This is now an oldfag board. Deal with it.

Thank fucking god.

Somebody start a thread on Balding (how do Jews avoid it)

Holy shit guys! What the fuck happened to Rhodesia???

Just turned 20. I'm a college kid carving a space for myself in the professional world.

Im generally liberal but a lot of stuff here has had me question my views on things. Generally pol is trash but there's some really informative stuff here. It's great to broaden my viewpoints and challenging what I'm strongly opinionated about.

Keep up the great work/shitposting anons. I've been raised on Sup Forums (since 8th grade!) and life's been working out just fine. Hope all of you are doing just as well in today's economy. Maybe I'll meet one of you irl.

I'm 24 tomorrow, does that mean I'm a young buck in this alternate timeline? Any advice for somebody my age in the surreal dystopian satire that is modern life?

Funny because I've been thinking Sup Forums seems to be acting really young lately.

YEAH I THOUGHT HE WAS ALREADY DEAD TOO WHAT THE FUCK I EVEN LITERALLY SAID THIS ALL DAY.

Yeah there are certain patterns that get itched into your soul like fish know the tides are coming and know where to lay their eggs in the spawning grounds. You know when school starts back up. Plus, everyone talks about it anyways, six trillion back to school pictures everywhere.

1979 faggot here. I owned about half of these books. My (((dentist and orthodontist))) had the other half in his waiting room.

Still though it was (((Berenstein))) not Berenstain until I was 20-something.

And yes, the 90's fucking rocked.

You sound gay, family.

I'm 20 too. I'm in uni to be a nurse desu. By liberal do you mean left or classically liberal? I feel like more people in our age group are leaning towards the latter.

>half of Sup Forums is over 40 in this universe

That's because Hillary Clinton talked about the evil league of alternate right wingers on the internet, aka "the hacker known as Sup Forums" and now people have heard about it(most likely at work today) and because the media touted it around as a speech that shows that Clinton is stronger than ever.

>opinionated
Is that how all liberals think? Are all liberals relativist subjectivists? Do you guys not know about objectivity and facts or are you all closet fags?

31 here.
This mandela effect situation, is fucked.

Luke, I am your father!!!!

Just to be clear about how fucked up this is: in our universe Sup Forums was mostly childless NEETs, this Sup Forums has mortgages and children

Late thirties

SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTE

I'm 19 been here since I was 15
How do I get to the timeline where I'm not a tranny?
If I didn't have dysphoria I would be a pretty cool dude. I would look serious with my crazy eyes and a long beard. As it is no one can take me seriously, not that I blame them. And 99% of people wouldn't hate me out of principle.

I know this feel...

At least I'm seeing more people aware of the changes.

This thread is not about you, you literal faggot

I remember him dying of cancer.

Im 56.

What the fuck is the point of this shit?

I don't hate trannies on principle, if you know that I mean ;)))

>mirror, mirror on the wall
>it's now "magic mirror on the wall"

I HAVE FINALLY SWITCHED TIMELINES

What, no, this one can't be real. Even in Shrek?

>this fucking thread

You wot m8

I literally remember looking it up and thinking "how come Gene Wilder isn't in a lot of movies anymore like doing cameos or anything, I never see him." And then looked it up "oh he's dead" but when? 2008 is what I'm thinking.

Ok, I was just giving my input like literally everyone else in this thread, but because I'm trans I better not talk about myself at all or someone on the internet will call me a narcisist.
Fuck off leaf

I believe that multiculturalism is important to America, single payer healthcare, labor unions, gay marriage (I am a faggot after all) and... Well I'm not all too sure. Liberal is a strong word that I should probably not have used. After all I'm against gun control and somewhat wary about abortion. Maybe this place had changed me lol. I might be voting for trump just to get the current administration out of here.

It's obviously a bit more grey than bicolor but I always feel a bit more to the left than many other folks posting here.

the gremlin from "Gremlins" name used to be Spike now it's "Stripe"

what's going on

I'm in uni to be a nurse too. Are you doing General Nursing? I'm in Mental Health and most of my colleagues are Right wing, very few bleeding heart lefties. Think it's because you really see the worst of humanity and the illusion of liberal nonsense fades pretty quickly.

Can I switch back to the

>Luke, I am your father

universe?

FIFTY-ONE STATES IN USA!!

I'm 62. Fucking youngfag plebs.

I think there was another slip of some kind. The past two days at work my coworkers and I have noticed an extreme temporal distortion where in time is has been dragging unusually slowly and people have been out of character. It is most peculiar.

Oldfags pass your wisdom along! What do you wish you knew at 20?

26 and I've been here since 2004 can we stop this /x/ shit now

Sup Forums has always attracted a disproportionate number of older people than the rest of Sup Forums, by the nature of what is discussed here

Only retards think that, and it is a false example.

Chic/Chik Fil A
Berenstein Bears
Mirror mirror on the wall

All are legitimate examples which can be found in multiple scholarly sources. Chik Fil A comes up in a legal court case in google scholar search (for court cases), along with many many results from the others

It might be different because I'm in the states. I'm getting my BSN, bachelor of science in nursing. So I suppose that would be general nursing. It's a step up from just getting your RN.

Yeah, here that would be leftish I think. But the Democrats seem so eager to brand people don't agree with every policy even if you support some of them a bigot that I think a lot of us in the middle are being driven to Trump this election. If only because he isn't Hillary.

I wish I had known millenials would piss everything away my generation built and gave to them. Fucking lazy ungreatful little shits.

Holy shit guys I'm scared what is happening

what the does 12 years of Sup Forums do to your brain?

There has always been 50. When I was in elementary school the cafeteria had flags of a bunch of different countries along the wall. The US and Texas flags were bigger than the rest and were hanging horizontally instead of vertically like the others. I remember counting all 50 stars a few times. And I never heard anything about more than 50. I've heard of people thinking 48 because they're not remembering alaska and hawaii, but I guarentee it's never been more.

I can't remember the year, but it sure as fuck wasn't 2016.

Im pretty much gen z at this point. I'm working hard full-time in my shitty IT job to help you old folks get your shit done on the computer. Not all of us are lazy! You just notice the shits.

>Chic/Chik Fil A

this one fucks me up because I used to go there with a group of friends in high school every wednesday and every single one of us spelled it "Chik Fil A". Even the auto correct in my phone had it spelled that way.

you people are imbeciles of the highest order

In our universe "imbecile" is an antiquated insult only used by autistics, like fool or knave

Fuck you, you shitty dimension pleb.

Extremely underrated post

It's chick fil a now

We all sleep. There have only been a few cases when someone was recorded actually not sleeping, one recent one being in China after this guy got a head injury.

But generally, everyone sleeps at one point. What if sleep is where the new memories of the new time line "hit" us and we perceive them? So last night, after most people went through the sleep cycle, this is where the gene wilder dying incident got shuffled, out of where ever it was because of whatever event happened that displaced it.

Everyone has to sleep at some point so that's when the memories get altered, the ones who don't are too insignificant in number to worry about if they have different memories.

>muh denial
>muh dictionaries define words

welcome to the new universe, this is my first time hearing about gene wilder dying. also for me the spelling s berestein.

Fuck!
Why would people think that's right, fuck!!
It's doesn't make sense, "Stripe"?

I see spike toys listed on ebay, but I also see "Stripe" toys.

We merged with a alternate reality...

I'm reading 1Q84 by Murukami right now. It has a lot to do with alternate timeline which dif in subtle ways. You folks should pirate and read it or at least check it out from the library.

42 checking in

It's 'The Portrait of Dorian Gray', NOT THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY!!!

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE!!!!!

Wait seriously wtf

Yes, look it up.

Mandela Effect is a CIA psyop. Same as Flat Earth, Antichrist, etc. It is some type of mind blowing mind control. Literally fucks with people's senses on a national level. People who watch this shit are ruining mass consciousness. 100th monkey effect.

Born in 1969 here.
This is not the future I was promised.

You faggots only thought he was dead because he wasn't ever active in the news, and you never actually checked to see if he was alive or not.

No, he was dead in the early 00s. It was on CNN

Nope, you're wrong!

I watched field of dreams over 30 times in my life, it's not "If you build it he will come.", it was 'If you build it they will come'.

when i realized it's Chick Fil A i contemplated suicide

does anyone remember an alternate ending to Big (movie with T.Hanks)? Or what about Mr Roger's neighborhood as "it's a beautiful day in THE neighborhood"? it's now "THIS neighborhood"

T I M E L I N E S F U C K E D U P

No one cares about your mental illness. Be like most other trannies and kill yourself

I use to watch Mr. Roger's a lot. It was THE, not this.

Wrong, most people remembered him specifically dying in prison, so why would they check for him in the news if they have a specific memory of him dying in prison?

youtu.be/_4nI7AgUKwk?t=29

the ultimate redpill

>wilder died in prison

You fucking what

No he wasn't leaf. Fuck off back to your syrup hut.

Bullshit!
I trust my memories.

He died like a few days after Crocodile Dundee

No no no Gene Wilder didn't die and come back, Richard Prior did.

I think he means Mandela.

What if Ron Paul was president instead of George W. Bush?

you're going to be really fucked up when you realize Forrest Gump's chocolate line is now "Life WAS like a box of chocolates…” rather than "Life IS like a ... etc"

Maybe they edited the fucking film?

It makes you into a mild sociopath who knows a little bit about everything and a lot about nothing.

If I could go back, I would do it all over again.

MEME PRIDE WORLD WIDE