When are going to get a Berserk TV show based on Golden Age? Everyone would be happy if done right...

When are going to get a Berserk TV show based on Golden Age? Everyone would be happy if done right, especially the SJW crowd by loving caucasian Guts, black Casca and hating white male Griffith.

It would be the next best thing follow after Game of Thrones.

Casca isn't black though.

never hopefully they'll make everyone niggers and say do you like it? we think it puts us on the same moral plane as Jesus, do you agree? if you don't you are Hitler.

no man can play Guts

Casca isn't black. Pretty sure she's supposed to be Mediterranean.

Pippin and Zodd would be black. Casca would be some sort of middle eastern mix maybe.

They can make her black or even better, a muslin for EU love too.

Shit, it's the right timming to make a show like this. The only problem would be they changing the source material.

The original anime and the films do it justice well enough IMHO.

What we really need is a proper adaptation of everything post-Golden Age; I remember watching the first episode of the original anime and thinking I wanted a whole series like that - instead we got, well...

There literal muslims in it already and Casca is very clearly not one of them...

I fuckin hate forced cgi so much.

It would never be done right. So hopefully never.

Honestly think Jake Gyllenhaal might be a decent Guts. Don't know of anyone better at least.

still not sure if I want bruce cambell to play puck.

lol

I think it is implied that Casca is at least half Kushan. Like she was the product of rape. It is why the rest of her family looked like normal midlanders.

so just more CG then?

casca has the ethnicity known as "delicious brown", it's an anime thing

Could Cavill play Guts?

Only one man can play Guts, and he's too short for it.

>muh actor height
have you fags never seen the lord of the rings

Only one man with the height, build and looks to play Guts

>next best thing follow after Game of Thrones.

I'd rather have a GoT-anime.

Brian Campbell 10 years ago

>TV show based on Golden age
Never
Eclipse is too much for normies
btw, Slan is best girl

>Eclipse is too much for normies
Someone gets raped in every other GoT episode and normies eat it up.

man Hardy even has Guts' pointy ears

>Only female main character
>Strong independent PoC
>Series ends where she is brutally raped by white male to the point of literal retardation

This will never get greenlit

Conviction arc was really disappòinting, is the manga even worth reading after golden age?

The last chapters are literally about fixing Casca. They're doing right now.

>not making Griffith female and having female Griffith reverse rape Guts
>not having female Griffith fuck Casca with a strap-on demon dildo before that
Imagine all the upset Facebook posts from normies and feminists who proudly say "This is what rape feels like" while the rest of humanity think it's kind of hot.

>The thing you want may not be the thing she wants

O.O

She is a half Indian/persian rape baby

>best girl
Try loli witch or pyromaniac era farny.

You Guys Do Realize Guts Was Only Like 19 Around The Eclipse And 23ish When He Is The Black swordsman

She's Sicilian

they cant even fucking adapt it into an anime properly, how do you expect us to adapt? also it would be uncastable

Her family lived on the Kushan border where there was constant war.

>half indian/ persian rape baby
literally the definition of aryan

fuk you golden age shitters
i just want guts stepping on babies

You have to slowly condition the audience to the hero burning children in a barn.

And young Mel Gibson is Guts. Pretty sure Muira uses mad max era Mel as reference.

got your back fanm