youtube.com/watch?v=znxflqHh_uY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Fadlan
youtube.com/watch?v=BYvYrsmUnxc
youtube.com/watch?v=e1KvSXwl1lg
youtube.com/watch?v=01IlO_LNjtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
he will soon blow up heathen temples and christian churces with greek fire

If he hasn't yet, he better do it soon before he gets arrested for a hate crime.

>the villainous religious fanatic character respects muslims because of their insane devotion to their god
really made me think

Gayest name ive ever read. What a faggoy

There is no God but Allah and Floki is His prophet

yeah, but how is that different form the christians at that time?
I mean i get it, the foundation is more violent in islam, but i wouldn't call medieval christians pussies
I don't get that guys motivation really

i don't watch this show, but he's an evil character, right?

and they named him Floki? fucking Loki?
creative...

>I don't get that guys motivation really
That whole season was retarded
The show died with Ragnar and Ecbert

>Roman globalists
>Christians
really digging this 2000 year old forced meemee

>arabic mujahideen
>muslim

you can argue wether political motivation came first using religious conviction only as a means to an end or if it was the other way around, but those two things aren't exclusive.

Before this season Loki would have just laughed at them for not even having icons of their Gods then murdered them right there.

>massacres Christians and burns down churches

>"oh this is a muslim place of worship! we must be peaceful and respectful! #notallmuslims #illridewithou"

This is when I stopped watching this

this

>be a Viking
>obsessively worship the Norse gods
>kill countless Christians and rape their wives
>kill a troubled Christian priest who is on your side

Makes sense so far I sup-

>come across mosque
>spares all Muslims

i atleast understand why he wouldn't rape muslim women

I don't watch this show but do they actually come across muslims in the show? Did vikings ever meet muslims IRL?

youtube.com/watch?v=znxflqHh_uY

>Did vikings ever meet muslims IRL?
maybe in andalusia, i don't know

>all those muzzies and muzzie apologists in the comment section

Yes, plenty of times. Both in the east and in Spain. There have been found islamic jewelry in Sweden and muslims would bring their slaves up to Denmark to sell. The varangian guard ended up as personal bodyguards for the byzantium emperor in Turkey, and later some vikings even went on crusades and shieeet.

lmao there you go. I thought they might have made it up for the sake of a change in context or to insert PC shit or both

I stopped following this show after a couple of episodes, but I have to admire their dedication to promote revisionist faggotry.

good post user. very interesting

It died many episodes before. It died with Aethelstan

Ecbert and Rollo tried their best to save it, but failed

I won't watch it again, but will hope for Rollo to slaughter them all, even though that won't happem

The vikings went fucking everywhere. They even had a word for niggers, blåmenn, which means "blue men". They even went to Canada before anyone else and called the natives "skrælinger", which could either mean "thin people" or referring to their habit of wearing animal skins.
A viking converting to islam isn't historically inaccurate either, that time period was a clusterfuck with religions getting exposed to one another and people fusing their beliefs together. A lot of the shit we see in the show, like the thing where the vikings pass around a bowl of water and blow their snot into it comes from the records of an arabic traveller named Fadhlan who visited the vikings.

>like the thing where the vikings pass around a bowl of water and blow their snot into it comes from the records of an arabic traveller named Fadhlan who visited the vikings.

i think you confused "the 13th warrior" with reality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Fadlan

Christians ran and screamed when their churches were raided, they were worshipping statues crosses and shit

Arabs just kept praying when one got chopped, no idols or anything, for the first time it seems like there is a God that rivals his God because these Arabs are so devoted to theirs.

This scene pissed me the fuck off when it happened.

But at least it seems he wont convert to islam or anything, it was just a moment where he realizes other people can believe just as fervorously as he did.

>the byzantium emperor in Turkey
This is one of my favorite parts of history, just like that time alexander the great conquered the islamic state of iraq and syria

>byzantium emperor in Turkey
That'd be Eastern Rome (Orthodox Christian), not Turkey (Muslim) mate.

I know, I just mentioned it to give you a scope of how far they travelled east, and there were muslims around that part of the world at that time as well.

yeah that bishop, playing saint sebastian, sure showed lack of devotion
youtube.com/watch?v=BYvYrsmUnxc
youtube.com/watch?v=e1KvSXwl1lg

Wow, way to nonsensically undermine a character's whole identity built up over the course of seasons for the sake of diversity points. This world is finished.

I fucking hate Islam and diversity points but it's not really that unlikely. There are at least one record of vikings converting to Islam. Imagine if you went all the way to the edge of the world (at least you thought so) and encountering people who looks like aliens to you, speaking a weird language and not even flinching when people in the same room got chopped down. This basically.

Please. In the current climate it counts as blatant pandering and I despise them for it.

kek, this

Floki also was really impressed by Athelstans stoicism facing his own death. He really showed devotion right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=01IlO_LNjtE

They were in Spain, they weren't Arabs.

Yes. There's even historical accounts from a Muslim missionary that went to Scandinavia.

They still did it to insert PC shit but there's historical basis for interaction at least.

>A viking converting to islam isn't historically inaccurate either
That's not the problem, it's Floki's characterization being inconsistent that's the problem. Dude's a Norse fanatic and nothing changed that until he suddenly saw muslims' praying and was overcome by how dedicated they were.

Weren't the Seljuks there by this point? It's not that fucked up to call it Turkey then.

no I'm pretty sure calling the eastern roman empire turkey at any point is fucked up

>implying they held all of asia minor at that point

it is. The Seljuks were in some Anatolian hinterlands were they should have remained until today, not near the civilized christian world of the bosporus

maybe not, but I'm pretty sure they still hung on to the the throne room

>I didn't want those hinterlands anyway
t. Basileos Rhomaion

I stopped watching after based athelstan was killed. looks like I made the right choice.

Sometimes people use contemporary names for historical places to be colloquial, you fucking autists.

Anyone that calls Byzantion "Byzantium", "Constantinople" or " Istanbul" should be shot.

sometimes people cause car crashes that kill dozens of people

Wait, what? I'm still on season 3, why the fuck would Floki spares those mudslimes? Unless he's had some major character development this is fucking out of character.

Inshallah

>why the fuck would Floki spares those mudslimes?
because "They worship with such fervor!" you islamophobic bigot.

>Unless he's had some major character development
He hasn't.

Wow, look at you getting references and shit.

good thing you are just an autist on a forum correcting pointless shit that has no power in the real world, then.

He was just impressed that they have such a god that they are willingly dying in the temple and there isnt even any relics

Drop the show right now before you begin to regret it

see and the "devotion" argument makes no sense in the context of the show.

The wife-sharing in the first season was way worse than this shit. The show has been a shitshow the whole time, really.

Stop watching now. It goes so fucking downhill so fucking fast. It becomes PC as fuck. Its almost like the liberals noticed that it wasn't very PC up until season 3 and forced them to change S4's script, its that noticeable.

The "they are so devoted they just keep praying" argument doesn't make any sense.
When the Vikings entered churches they started killing people right away.
When they entered the mosque they just stood there and watched. Obviously the muslims will continue praying because they're not getting slaughtered.
The show became an absolute shitshow anyways.

WTF i watch this right now

>the foundation is more violent in islam
>this is what chistfags actually believe

lmao, it's obviously true
no one can match the violence savagery and evil of muslims, and no one ever will

>lmao, it's obviously true
its not, but if it helps you sleep at night, go for it

Whatever you say ahmed

>try this hard to feel better

>Pedo prophet

>haha ill deny what objectively cant even be debated

really made me think

Need to watch this to see christfag BTFO