Is anyone else disappointed that Jon Snow is a Targaryen...

Is anyone else disappointed that Jon Snow is a Targaryen? I thought that the whole point of his character was that he was supposed to be an underdog who was the heir to nothing and had work his way up to a position of power? It's like making a character who's supposed a pacificiet into a murderer or an average joe into the chosen one.

a shity fanbase and shit writers led to this fuckfest
of a show

R + L = J has been a thing since 1996 you dumb faggot shownly

OMFG!! SPOILER THIS SHIT!

MODS!

>aragorn lite

If you hadn't realize by now that Jon Snow was the chosen one you're fucking retarded.

He did work up from nothing to King.
That is, unless you belive Targaryen genes are actually some superior master race stuff.

Yeah but it was always contrived fantasy cliche bullshit. Might as well give him a scar on his forehead and an ability to channel magic so he can vanquish the dark lord while you're at it.

Amazing that anyone was surprised by this revelation. Ned's farewell to Jon in the first book, released in 1996, was the first clue. 20 years later, people still didn't see it coming.

>dany can command dragons based on her genetic inheritance
>nothing special

ch-choose one fampai

GRRM is a hack, who'd know.

That's because the dragons were bred to respond to Valyrian genes.

>I thought that the whole point of his character was that he was supposed to be an underdog who was the heir to nothing and had work his way up to a position of power?

Isn't this exactly what happened? He didn't need his heritage to get to the top. Him being Targaryen is just the icing on the cake.

Targaryens are obviously master race in westeros

>resistant to inbreeding
>resistant to fire
>shares magic bonds with dragons

>resistant to inbreeding
that's been proven wrong, repeatedly.

If its taken you this long to actually find this out then bravo for you.
Its been common knowledge for so long now

can you pinpoint exactly where i said that the theory is something new you daft cunt

Jon Snow is a mega fucking Mary Sue
>Stepmom hates him because she's jealous
>So oppressed by his bastard status but he's really handsome and brave and beautiful and liked by nearly everyone
>Because leader of night's watch because muh leadership skills and muh virtue
>Is killed but plot armour resurrects him
>Manages to fuck Khaleesi
>Refuses to lie to Cersei but gets his dick sucked for it anyway
>Is not a bastard but the HEIR TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS!!!

Fuck him.

It's just a setup for the fall.
Either he'll end up king but lose/have to kill everyone else along the way: Sansa, Arya, Dany etc.
Or he'll have to sacrifice himself to stop NK, also after everyone else is already dead.

Personally I hope his children go insane because he refused to stop hitting that aunt dany pussy

it's not like if this show was about common people ...
may be Sup Forums, hollywood, and the whole propaganda stuff is boring after all

This reeks of cheap YA fiction, romance between the special snoeflake plot-armored sues included.

>So oppressed by his bastard status but he's really handsome and brave and beautiful and liked by nearly everyone

Sansa didn't like him. It's not like he was admired by a lot of people, they just thought he was a good guy.

>Because leader of night's watch because muh leadership skills and muh virtue

People tend to get rewarded for being successful. He's a fucking Stark, he was raised to do good shit.

>Is killed but plot armour resurrects him
Main protagonists tend to have that.

>Manages to fuck Khaleesi
Should have happened years ago. Made her into an actual hero, and completely better character and person.

>Refuses to lie to Cersei but gets his dick sucked for it anyway

A Stark is not going to lay down arms against a Lannister. Cercei's ally just threatened to kill Theons sister just seconds before. Cercei cannot be trusted period. He did nothing wrong.

>Is not a bastard but the HEIR TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS!!!

This has been obvious since like the first book.

He's not my favorite character or Stark, but as far main characters in the action/fantasy genre go, he's pretty decent and likable. I like him more than say, Luke Skywalker I guess.

I'll laugh in your face when it's finally revealed that The Hound is the chosen one you fucking faggot

He did work his way up from nothing until R'hllor ressurected him. Now some people follow him simply due to his magical power of being undead.

After everything Jon experienced. You guys are really complaining because he is special?

Can Jon and Dany rule together, like king and queen targaryens?

They should've just left it at the fact that he is a bastard, never should've done the annulment bullshit. Sure let him have the stark and targaryen magic shit but fuck the royalty thing, that's not what matters

fuckin lol

this guy gets it

>Cross-family inhereting