Bladerunner: 2036 official featurette

Get hyped Flat Earth confirmed!! This is the greatest day of my life as a flat earther and fucking cant believe theyve done, blade runner 2049 will definitley get a ticket from me if the film is like this throughout

youtu.be/Vn-csFKhQCg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was pretty good, who is luke scott? Would be funny if this 6 minutes is better than the new movie

Pretty fucking good.

>who is luke scott?
Ridley's son
Anyone who thinks this film will be anything less than the best cyberpunk film in at least 15 years is being contrarian. I know that doesn't really say that much, but still

That's actually pretty decent. The music is a little overwhelming, and Leto's performance is maybe just a fraction too distracting, but it doesn't look like a trainwreck.

Stop.

Let black mirror blurred eyes effect

>Anyone who thinks this film will be anything less than the best cyberpunk film in at least 15 years is being contrarian. I know that doesn't really say that much, but still

Not many cyberpunk in the last years, too much reality in there.
Inception probably is the best one (and I'm not even a Nolan fan).
Ex Machina was a good one. So was Dredd.
Logan counts as cyberpunk? Does Enter the Void counts?
Minority Report and GitS:SAC turn 15 this year.
Oblivion and Tron2 looked good at least.
Winterbottom's Code 46 was okish.
Maybe we can out some Black Mirror episodes in the list.

Anything else?

I wish someone would somehow make film easier to work with during production. Anything to incentivize people to not shoot on these awful YouTube tier digital cameras

Half of those movies don't fall under the cyberpunk category imo.

Which half?

Inception
Logan
Minority Report
Haven't seen Winterbottom's Code 46 or Black Mirror

Just my opinion take it or leave it user.

I was just curious.

so lol hahaha.....inhale....we...live...in a......kek.....FISHBOWL?

whats a featurette?

I wrote a play about two retarded flat earthers travelling to the edge of the earth. Released it this summer, and it won an award for best of the festival. Flat earthers protested it and wrote us hate mail, but it only made the show more popular. How does that make you feel?

>some ancient tribe's myths and legends are scientific facts now
what the heck?

the more that comes out about this flick the worse it looks
jesus christ

That was awful and I hope the full film will be better. Less OMGSODEEP dialogue, more cyberpunk visuals, let the audience figure out the implications of what is shown to be normal in that scenario rather than spelling it all out.

these prequel shorts make me think of covenant and that's not a good sign

How is it compared to the TED talk from Prometheus in your opinion?

Wow. That's pretty fucking desperate. Queue the one reference to gays in the old testament that Christians still care about because it feeds their agenda.

I can't tell if this post is ironic, or you really are stuck in the year 2005

get educated faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

this ones actually better watch this first

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs

>6 hours

>

Holy shit, I lost it at the 9:30 mark, when it was obviously a fish eye lense and he was pointing out that the sun was moving in a straight line.

that was pretty sick! so hyped again! editing is a little jarring imo though, so many shots. thankfully it's only a featurette

extended trailer basically, like a taster for the bigger picture. although in this case, it's a whole short i guess?

Google says:
a short feature film or programme.

I thought of this pic when he said 'Firmament'.

I'm a brainlet. What's the connection between "firmament" and flat Earth theory?