Watching Grown Ups for the first time, guys

Watching Grown Ups for the first time, guys.
21 minutes in, so far so good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VK7TeW6XKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude we're comedians and we're friends lmao

it's a bad movie, if you're actually watching it you're wasting your time.

Haha, yeah. But I'm already sensing that this movie has a lot of heart. Really comfy

That's ok. I would waste it with something else anyway.

who the hell dressed this movie?

Haha, it's so cozy. I want to be there with there

It's a fun movie

Not /fa/.

Americans unironically dresses like that tho. They don't give a shit about /fa/

It's a series of bits of a theme with a loosely threaded plot around them.

Yeah, I'm already having fun with it

I dunno, rob schneider's fit ain't too bad. shame he looks like a guy who hosts elvis-themed weddings in reno.

Boy i really could go for some KFC™ now

youtube.com/watch?v=8VK7TeW6XKU

Why does nobody punish Adam Sandler for his crimes against humanity
The only decent movie he has is with that Girl who forgets everything

>not /fa/
Good.

>not fa
Yes they dont look like cringey anorexic pieces of shit

Holy fuck, this is how /fa/ dresses?

>not posting the unedited version
dude..

the only one who looks okay is fourth from right, the rast are trying wayyy to hard

Well to be fair I don't go on /fa/ so I don't know what they think is cool there. But I know what is fashionable IRL here in europe at least, and it looks much better than both OPpic and the /fa/-pics itt.

someone post the /fit/ meetup where they met in a burger shop and sit there in complete silence just staying on the ground like turbo autists and then everyone left after 10 minutes

Yes.

Me on the far right side

Mommy can I have some of her milk?

the characters are shlubby dads on a camping trip, so congrats on considering their taste in fashion bad. god euros are such faggots.

based

>buying Rick without knowing how to style Rick

Terrible.

Sorry we can be dads and have fun on camping trips here without looking like 12 year olds. What can I say? I'm sorry americans can't dress maturely.

Imagine how many hours each one of these faggots spent picking out their best outfit to impress all the other effay fags that they were meeting up.

They must've spent days beforehand picking it all out, getting their best pieces out and having mommy iron them so there wouldn't be any wrinkled.

And this is the best they could do.

I mean you're a faggot for bringing up the fashion in the first place and conflating these low class characters in a comedy movie as ambassadors of american fashion. faggy faggot fag euro

OBSESSED

lmao post pics of a faggy euro dad, I need a good laugh.

>dude why don't suburban dads wear overpriced grey monochrome clothes in the woods lmao

Adam Sandler's character in those movies is rich as fuck so basically he's just playing himself since that's how he always dresses.

syrianrefugeecamp.jpeg

>not liking Happy Gilmore
>not liking Billy Madison
>not liking the wedding singer
>not liking punch-drunk-love
Holy shit Sandlers awful movies aside you are an actual plebeian if you didn't get any sort of enjoyment from those four movies.

Lmao too easy.

All me

Dylan Roof /fa/ as fuck

They're middle aged married slobs on vacation. And not just in the movie either.

>be european on a camping trip
>share your tent with syrians

Doug is dressed literally how I dress and I'm /fa/y as fuck.

Kek, nobody is falling for this lie.

Name a single joke that made you laugh from this movie without using google.
Pro tip : you can't because it wasn't funny.

@87090517

Thanks for the (You)

>eurofags think this looks good

who needs jokes when you can laugh at the inability of 5 grown men to dress themselves am I right my fellow euros?

I'm laughing plenty in this movie
t.OP

GOD TIER:
Happy Gilmore
Punch Drunk Love

HIGH TIER:
Billy Madison
The Wedding Singer
50 First Dates
The Waterboy
Anger Management

SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HIGH AND MID:
Hotel Transylvania
Little Nicky

MID TIER:
Airheads
Big Daddy
Mr. Deeds
Funny People

LOW TIER:
The Longest Yard
Grown Ups
You Don't Mess With The Zohan

SHIT TIER:
Grown Ups 2
Pixels
Jack & Jill
That's My Boy

I laughed at Norm's scene at the water park.

My brother showed it to me a few years ago, thought I would hate it, walked away enjoying it and some really decent laughs. Helps if you have a aging group of friends that sorta fit into those roles like I do.

Yes, exactly.

Hahahahah, ITT americans are giving away (you)s because some euro made a joke about how they dress. Fucking love it.

That are Australians

>airheads
>mid tier
Fuck off it was at least high tier
>that beavis and Butthead prank call cameo
>secret agent Kramer

This movie is so underrated.

saw this thread when it had zero posts, scrolled past for obvious bait
1 hour later, 50 comments
baka

I'm not sure if OP was being ironic or not but I actually do enjoy the Grown Ups movies. It would be nice to have a close group of buddies like that.

Grown Ups is a feel good movie and succeeds
People here dont like it because they have no friends or family of their own and can't relate to the undertone

>Punch Drunk Love
See how most movies in your list are produced by him or his friends, including Happy Gilmore.

It's a shame he's so devoted to making his personal shit shows instead of working in a normal production like that, where he was just casted like any normal actor, since it actually showed that he can act if he's demanded to do it.

I'm OP, and I'm still watching the movie (it's almost done)

I'm never ironic with any of these threads. I watch them all.

fuck you ;_;

autralians try pretty hard to be euros

I watched this movie in a bus trip and it was pretty harmless, nothing great but the usual family humor.

It's nowhere near as bad as That's my Boy.

You have a point but I enjoy what he does. He just likes making fun movies with his best friends. I really can't fault him for that. He's got a great life.

I was an extra in the resturant scene (Woodmans - Essex, MA) for three days and got paid to eat, sit at a table, and gawk at celebrities. I even got to walk directly in front of the camera in a shot they didn't use.

Selma Hyack - 4'5'' and was a bitch to her handlers. Not attractive - an old lady.

Rock/Sandler - never seen unless shooting.

Paul Blart - Fogettable

Davd Spade - I asked him for his autograph even though we weren't supposed to and he gave it to me all annoyed...It was awesome. He always hung out of his trailer with the extras.

tl;dr - Spade is an okay dude.

>his autograph
Show it to us

>see kevin james dwarfing rob scheider and CJ
>damn how tall could they be?
LMAO

did you get free woodmans? shit is delicious.

CJ?

that guy who played CJ on 8 simple rules, idk his real name

>Selma Hyack - 4'5'' and was a bitch to her handlers. Not attractive - an old lady.
I almost can't even blame her, she's just waiting for the check
>Rock/Sandler - never seen unless shooting.
not at all surprising
>Paul Blart - Fogettable
just don't get how he has any career at all
>Davd Spade
always seemed down to earth even if he makes trash. I wish him the best

Heh, I gave it to my ex-girlfriends little sister cause she liked Joe Dirt.

No free woodmans - but I worked there growing up so I used to eat free shit all the time.

Onion rings - chicken fingies - fried lobster/clams. OM NOM

it's david spade

>hating King of Queens

wtf is wrong with you?

>Enjoying 2000's Multi-cam sitcoms

wtf is wrong with YOU?

>resturant scene (Woodmans - Essex, MA) for three days
I'm an idiot and don't really understand the moviemaking process but how the hell could that take 3 days. I refuse to believe any scene had more than 2 takes in that movie

The absolute state of this board. For shame, user.

celebheights put hayek at 5' 2", you're an incompetent judge of heights
idk his real name and i don't want to know his real name

he's CJ from 8 simple rules...

Only shartmericans with shit taste on this board

Just so you guys know, the movie finished a couple of minutes ago. I liked it overall. It's simple and really cozy. It does to me exactly what it's supposed to.
Feels good to watch a nice feelgood movie, desu.

it's eminently forgettable multicam laugh track nonsense dude, not a single redeeming quality to it. I'm sorry if you watched it as a kid and now can't view it objectively but it was garbage then and it's garbage now

I've been an extra multiple times and you'd be amazed at how long it takes to set up lighting and camera setups when shooting on location. Basically you're getting paid to sit around for 10+ hours before you actually get to do anything.

They had to completely redecorate the resturant. The production seemed professional, but it didn't seem like very many people cared.

But yeah, it shouldn't have taken as long as it did I don't think. Hours of them just setting up a shot and trying different underwhelming takes at the table.

If I remember -

Day 1 - rehearsals and lighting / I do my walk in front of the camera schtick.
Day 2 - Shooting the rehearsed scenes / move camera to the pinball machines / move camera to food pickup station.
Day 3 - more of the same and a parade of cars.

It was free money for a lot of the community and good for Woodmans (who has had their ups and downs). I wouldn't be surprised if Grown Ups was actually a sham.

He was exaggerating you retard. Jesus Christ this fucking board.

I'm not saying that everything he does is bad, heck, I wouldn't watch Grown Ups myself but I wouldn't mind it as background noise if someone was watching it, I can laugh at stupid jokes too. There are few movies of his that I find offensively bad, like That's my boy or Jack & Jill.

And I can't blame him from doing what he does either, since his movies are obviously successful and he seems to have fun doing them.

It's just a shame that's he's so mediocre when he obviously has displayed talent before.

I'm also 6'3'', so yeah short is short.

Multi-cam sitcoms went out of style in 1999. Clearly you are from New Zealand or some culturally disadvantaged country.

why would you need to exaggerate when 5' 1.5" is already ridiculously short

also he contradicts you here

Mutlicam sitcoms are the vast majority of popular shows right now. Modern Family is the only hugely successful current single cam network sitcom that comes to mind.

Jesus Christ dude. Just say 5'2" and stop being autistic.

Are you autistic or something?

Modern Family is not the same flavor of multi-cam sitcom as King of Queens. King of Queens is more akin to Big Bang Theory - which is still popular as hell, but that doesn't mean it isn't shit.

That's because Modern Family is single cam, not multi.

It's always Sunny is single cam.

And recently we had 30 Rock and Parks & Rec.

Granted none of those are as successful as Modern Family, but they were still stand outs.

people like you need to give numerical heights the RESPECT they deserve

say midget or something, not DUDE 4' 5" LMAO, and stop shitting up this board

wew lad

Literally autistic.

True. I was just pointing out that traditional multicam laugh track sitcoms are still dominant despite being lame.

>mentally ill mass shooter who probably got his entire outfit at a goodwill is more /fa/ than /fa/

I've never understood why laugh tracks are associated to multicams.

I know it's usual but how did they end up like that.

Also the only stand out multicams (as in successes, not necessarily good) I can think of recently are TBBT and HIMYM.

It is the standard in some networks but it doesn't mean they dominate the critics/ratings (TBBT does, though).

It's just that traditional sitcoms were all filmed on soundstage in front of live audiences I guess. The laugh track became so ingrained that M*A*S*H used one despite being single cam.