How can you think anything but this?

How can you think anything but this?

>Homeland Security
>Refugees Welcome
kek

>foreign countries
>foreign problems

It's not up to me to unfuck their third world shithole. They can fuck off,we're full.

that moment when even canada is more based than murica

This is not the America I know and love.

Faggot

But it is up to you to fuck up their third world shithole, right? Man I can't wait for you morons to be bred out by mexicans, world will be much brighter place.

It really makes you think that people with high income from non-terrorist infested countries need a fucking visa to enter the States (and getting a visa is ridiculously hard), while taking people who you knew nothing about three years ago, and who are poor and may have terrorist connection is a 'right thing to do', according to the DHS.
Fuck that shit.

Evidently DHS and State Department didn't ask your opinion on that.

secretary of defense
>Carter received a B.A. in his double-major of Physics and Medieval History from Yale University, summa cum laude, in 1976. He then became a Rhodes Scholar and studied at the University of Oxford, from which he received his doctorate in theoretical physics in 1979. He worked on quantum chromodynamics, the quantum field theory that was then postulated to explain the behavior of nuclear reactions and the structure of subatomic particles. He was a postdoctoral fellow research associate in theoretical physics at Rockefeller University from 1979 to 1980 and a research fellow at the MIT Center for International Studies from 1982 to 1984.

secretary of homeland security
>Johnson is a graduate of Morehouse College (B.A.) and Columbia Law School (J.D.), and is the grandson of sociologist and Fisk University president Dr. Charles S. Johnson.

what went wrong?

We took about 13 of them straight into 2 tall buildings at 358 mph

Everything I needed to know about muslims I learned on 9/11

If only the last two major attacks on American soil were perpetrated by single men. Oh wait.

This

Keep talking shit and we will let Russia annex your worthless country you insignificant rodent.

my main problem with this is that my tax money would have been spent better on helping the homeless vets in the country, they at least earned their right to be here.

You people should open your homes to released convicts.

Haha that turned out to be a lie.

this

I hate it when we get BTFO'd by a rare.

>Invades Georgia to annex parts of it
>Invades Ukraine to annex Crimea and set up fake republics in Eastern Ukraine

Never change Russia

I'm fine with immigration, but not mass immigration. We can't put them into communities together where they'll start trying to get political pull and to allow more and more in. Its like how the mexicans in texas are trying are turning the state more dem in an effort to allow more people in.

jews should be sterilized.

Why is a man with degrees in physics and medieval history the secretary of defense? Does this man even have military experience?

>Physics and medieval history
>Yale
>Rhodes scholar
>Theoretical physics and subatomic particles and quantum theory
>Carter taught at Harvard University, beginning in 1986. He ultimately rose to become chair of the International & Global Affairs faculty and Ford Foundation Professor of Science & International Affairs at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs within the John F. Kennedy School of Government. Carter is author or co-author of 11 books and more than 100 articles on physics, technology, national security, and management.

>Oh hey I know my shit around theoretical physics, nuclear technology, the investiture controversies and crusades and early French and English efforts at centralizing power away from the baronies and international relations and international security.

Jesus christ nigger is a modern day renaissance man.

americlaps should be the ones taking care of this mess anyway so I hope sandniggers flood their country

>a bleeding heart libtard like trudope turning anyone "in need" away

That doesn't change anything. In fact, we accepted the refugees from eastern Ukraine.

This is the not retarded United States of America. Not causing huge humanitarian crises and helping large numbers of displaced people's where they are is the only not retarded way to mediate large scale humanitarian problems. Any other solution is only to undermine Western society and line bankers pockets.

>hurrr its ok to allow all these people to destroy the country from within as they never assimilate
You shut the fuck up you dirty nigger.

Run along, shart, I thought you should be at 'feminism and marxism 101' mandatory college course, not browsing the web. Some reparations will set you straight and that is some tough talk for someone who has Israel's hand so far up their ass that they can move your mouth from within.

Keeping themselves employed in the future. 4d chess

That shit can't be real...

Oh, well how humanitarian of you, cuck.

Current year logic

>How DARE you think!!!
FTFY

>20 trillion in debt
>take in strays with contrary world views
Seems like a prudent move.

>cuck
What?

Whey are the ten thousand going to be?

>thinking this will do anything but make americans brown

Holy fuck it is real.
This just means "you better lubricate pal".

Can't you burgers learn a fucking thing from what's going on in Europe? It is way worst that what the media tells you, police can't cope following all potential terrorists.

Importing the poor and the dangerous, what can possibly go wrong?

It really is Trump or Mad Max.

This is literally the current year argument.
Fucking burgers.

2002 called. It wants it's sentiment back. Get with the times grandad, it's current fucking year!

>man without military experience is the secretary of defense
>man without law enforcement experience is secretary of homeland security
i want memes to leave

Guess I better start stocking up

/thread.