LOL LET'S KILL THE GREATEST GENERAL STILL ALIVE WHEN WE'RE ABOUT TO GO TO WAR WITH AN ARMY OF THE UNDEAD HAHA

LOL LET'S KILL THE GREATEST GENERAL STILL ALIVE WHEN WE'RE ABOUT TO GO TO WAR WITH AN ARMY OF THE UNDEAD HAHA

the one she doesn't believe in?

>Greastest general alive
>Lost
ummm

>Join us and live the same life you have been living or die
>I'll die

When will you have that seizure?

But he was loyal to cersi

You're a boring little tit, OP.

what use is the greatest general alive if he refuses to serve you.

>50 men vs 10000 calavary and a dragon

send it to the dungeon

ok, now he's in a dungeon and being of absolutely no help as a general.

She did it before she even believed in the white walker threat.

It's not like it was the right decision. Her own hand protested against it, wanting him to go to the Wall. She got carried away and made the wrong choice and it was addressed in the show properly. So what now, every character has to be perfect and make the smartest choice?

then the war against the undead comes and you have a general again :^)

no-one even gave a shit about either dickon tarly before he was incinerated. no-one does now but then it'd be out of character for you guys to pass up a chance for some whining

He already said he wouldn't go to the wall tho

>Join us and lead savages you hate to kill your friends and rape your women

Fixed this for you

He threatened to have his firstborn son killed if he didn't go to the wall and leave my inheritance to his second one.
When his heir decides to die with him he allows it for some reason.
Can someone explain this to me?

>I'm going to break the wheel
>Now bend the knee

He didn't allow it, he told him not to you fucking idiot.

How would he have stopped Dickon getting himself killed? He told him not to, Dickon kept at it. Now what?

I don't think joining the Night's Watch is an option for prisoners and Dany didn't have to be his queen to send him there. He could have been thrown in a wagon jail and sent there but Dany didn't want to take prisoners and she was happy to kill him off to show force.

But then Tyrion suggested putting him in the dungeon, to which dany reacted with disgust
>Put him in chains? I could never do such a horrible thing!
>Burn them alive

If he was smart enough he would beg her to spare his son but he was a proud idiot and raised his first son as a proud idiot. Both paid for it.

Don't even bother anymore, user. They're just shitposting for the sake of it

>fight and die for me or i'll burn you alive
hmm so they serve her or die. that uhh, that kinda sounds a little bit like uhh, like slavery huh

>I don't think joining the Night's Watch is an option for prisoners

It's like, the go-to option for prisoners besides beheading. Or fire, as it is.

I'm surprised more people don't join the Night's Watch, desu. Like 90% of Westeros is on the cusp of starvation on a daily basis, you'd think many of the men would think "It's fucking cold but at least I'll eat and there's less chance I'll get raped".

Its not slavery if white men are the victims

>50 good men

Obviously not

I'm not gay but Dickon Tarly can catch this dick

I think the prospect of celibacy is enough to keep most men away from the Watch. Why live in that age if you can't at least fuck a whore now and then?

As I watched, I noticed that every time a character pledged allegiance, Daenarys said instead that the character "bent his knee."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous.

There are towns like Mole Town within walking distance of Castle Black with brothels that cater almost exclusively to Night's Watch. Nobody really enforces punishment to people who visit it because it'd be fruitless, and it's a loophole in the vows which say only "take no bride, father no children".

i bet the Watch build a huge boogeyman rumor among the Westeros

He lacked Bolton's 20 good men.

Go to bed cloister

Dany is utterly incompetent.

And for whatever reason this was before she saw the white walkers so she didn't REALLY believe it i guess.

How else were you going to make your Mary Sue become leader of his house after being bullied by the big bad Daddy?

How is that any different from what they were already doing? They already stabbed their friends in the back and attacked them. Dickon spend five minutes in the previous episode trying to portray himself as the victim for having to slaughter the people he just betrayed in Highgarden. And what do you think happens to women in places that their own armies conquer? Is it better because its some Lannister guy doing it instead of a Dothraki? At least the other side is half Unsullied and they're not going to be doing anything like that