YES! Our Guy Patton Oswalt at it again!

YES! Our Guy Patton Oswalt at it again!

Are you guy excited for the upcoming special?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3PP_SWHUQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Patton
>our guy

Nice try, wife killer

Did he really killed his wife?

Murderer.

Is this the guy that killed and ate his wife and kid?

Netflix just don't learn do they

>october
so its gonna be a halloween special with his wife?

KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER

>"Yeah, so I'm sure you have heard about my wife dying."
>laugh track

Isn't this guy like filthy rich?

Why did Patton Oswalt cross the road?
because he's a wife killer.

I hate him. He made me hate myself for liking Star Wars.

YAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEN!
SLAY (your wife)!

TRUMP AMIRITE!?

Daily reminder, every thread regarding or revolving around a Netflix show is literally made by paid shills.

Hide Netflix threads.

Ignore Netflix posts.

Do not reply to Netflix shill posters.

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy?

He said something bad about their favorite politician.

Yeah, he's a real jerk. He also thinks the worst part about Bill Cosby raping a billion women was that he was a hypocrite.

OMG this makes total sense. This would be some sad social media goy's attempt at being "Sup Forums" "He's our goy right goys?!"

Name ONE, just one good Netflix show.
Streaming was a mistake.

Hitler?

I hope they give him $20 million like they did with Schumer.
One step closer to bankruptcy.

I love this guy's diction, makes me crave ham.

he's 5'3"

So are you,lol.rek'td

Netflix already has every episode of Forensic Files about men killing their wives why would I want to watch this one specifically?

Post that atomic burn about his tweet about Hillary's health and the response about spotting ill women.

Reminder

Patton Oswalt worries about his daughter growing up in 'Trump's America' but had no problem with her growing up in a literal drug den

he should use his wife's decomposing corpse as a ventriloquist dummy. he could be the next jeff dunham.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

It will most likely be some "BLUMMPFFF" based screeching. Every comedian is shoehorning it in to their specials now, and Oswalt was especially bitter about Hillary losing.

>Fuck, marry, kill

kek

What's the story around this?

is bloating a side effect of many prescription drugs? wasn't his father a serial killer?

seriously though, when Patton was on Talking about things while having coffee after a car ride Patton did some of his material instead of just talking. That was kind of weak. Also, he is a feeder.

>inb4 you faggots all storm his netflix special and rate it 1 star without watching it and then bitch and complain when netflix calls you guys out for being shit disturbers

>kills roastie

yup. definitely /ourguy/

Kek

Patton Oswalt's "If I Did It" show should be great, fuck the haters

Narcos, stranger things, ozark. May not be masterpieces but they are at least "good"

Patton doesn't play by the rules.
Daughter has been savagely molested. Ex-wife got the trifecta and this new broad is already on step 2 (marriage soon, death soon after as is tradition in the Oswalt household).

Patton Oswalt is a whore.

>daughter molested
When did that happen? You think he will use it on his stand up?

I meant that he molested his own daughter. Happened during the election. I don't think that he is out of the closet about the daughter fucking and wife murdering just yet but who knows.

I think the worst part about Bill Cosby was the rape.

Wait. This ugly retarded fat troll goblin is supposed to be a comedian?

surely this is the beginning of the end for Goland Blompf

Boy, I sure can't wait for his jokes about Trump.

>Party Pills

Is this the official pharmacological term?

>DUDE DRUMPF LMAFO!

Yeah thanks, but no thanks.

>getting remarried less than a year after your wife's tragic death
There is no way he didn't murder her, truly the Drew Peterson of acting.

>Netflix doesn't understand why its losing money

hmmm

Every other word will be.
>Trump
>Republican
>Stupid
>Oppressed
>Star Wars

He murdered his beautiful woman.

He's gonna knock 'em dead

no, it was the way he used pudding pops during the rape.

Yes this does it! Dhronxhalq'd Qxyuwuampfth days on the white house are numbered..................................

daredevil

house of cards was almost good. almost good, but definitely not good.

He killed his wife via a drug cocktail when her amateur investigation into unsolved local serial murders got too close to the truth, then proposed to another woman within the span of a year.

>not doing that when the prequels came out

shit
That's cold!

>wasn't his father a serial killer?
His dad was a marine. So, yes. Babykiller! Hey hey, how many kids you kill today!

Oswalt's been BTFO on twitter so many times

How I killed your Mother.

cool picture

>1 hour of "Trump this and Trump that"
I think I'm gonna skip it mate.

got any sources for that? its plausible but i would like a source.

Here's my prediction for his routine.
>Drumpf
>Dating as a numale
>White male priviledge
>Drumpf
>New Star Wars
>Lol nerd culture
>SJW opinions
>Drumpf

I love Patton. He's done some amazing stand up routines, and had an impressive career. I just don't know if he's still got it. He went pretty deep into the far left the past few years, and also likes to use stand up as a soapbox for his politics. I'm just getting really tired of hearing those ideologies all the time. I get enough of them from the internet.

>wife died
>dude fuck blormpf hurr durr the media
>get married 1 year later

what did he mean by this?

oswalds post looks like a shill post

lel

>king cuck
>our guy
rebbit pls

Woe, I lost muh soulmate!

Oh look, a new soulmate!

I've noticed about a 75% reduction in alt right autism threads on Sup Forums lately, anyone else? Possible explanations:
>Mods actually doing their jobs
>They finally realized how retarded they are
>Russian shills retasked to new project
>Abject failure of Trump let them disillusioned
>Mom made them finally go get a job
>

cant wait for the sexual assault and cheating scandal to hit

Makes sense. Netflix is really struggling to find an audience, of course they'd turn to paying maggots on Sup Forums to spam threads. Really pickles the old cucumber.

>Patton Oswalt
>/ourguy/

Wet Hot American Summer:The First Day of Camp

Wet Hot American Summer:Hey Guys, Its 10 Years In The Future

PICKLE RIIIIICK

he rapes, but he saves

uncle touchies naked puzzle basement and that magician hating the audience story still makes me laugh

James Rolfe has provided me many many more hours of free entertainment than Patton ever has or ever will so I'm basically obligated to despise Patton no matter what.

Remember that he pulled this shit about 2 weeks after his wife died (from an overdose of Adderall, Xanax, and Fentanyl) and his "apology" also included him saying that James not wanting to see Ghostbusters was "Society imploding, it's gross"

>from an overdose of Adderall, Xanax, and Fentanyl

This is the really weird part. It leaves 2 possibilities for Patton himself, either:

>He is so nonfunctional and unaware as a husband and a person that he legitimately had no idea the deadly drug cocktail his wife was taking

or

>He was aware of his wife's drug addiction, did too little/nothing to help her, and is therefore culpable of her death

And Hollywoods response is to build up a massive hugbox around him and question absolutely nothing. This isn't an A list guy we're dealing with, he's kinda C list or even D list. The most notable thing he's done was star in a Pixar movie a decade ago. It becomes an incredibly fucked up situation if you think about it for even a little bit

>Mfw at that ending
Excelent.

Fuck

Will this be a documentary with some comedic elements thrown in that is based on Netflix's ''Making a Murderer' meme?

Did Wesley Snipes finally open his eyes?

Trust me we will never forgot those that fucked over James.

nothing would please me more than to see him get run over by a semi truck going 80 miles an hour

Can't stand him since the Ghostbusters bullshit. Just see him as a hypocrite and a fake now.
>makes a career off acting like a basement dwelling nerd
>uses his fame to insult basement dwelling nerds on the internet
>supports a soulless cash grab but talks shit about the Star Wars prequels
He's fake as fuck

Can't wait to hear his revisionist history joke about how the losers in the internet attacked him fir being a good guy. Also can't wait for an edgy joke about his dead wife. When has this fuck ever had funny stand up? He tells stories and jokes about pop culture shit. He's like a low budget Kevin Smith

>star rating in Netflix
It's not 2014 anymore

There's no source because it's Sup Forums idiocy. Wife ODed on sleeping pills. Dude married his rebound and gave his daughter a new mommy figure.

I don't like Patton's political comedy either, but he's not a fucking murderer. And his non-political stuff is just fine.

Ron Paul?

i thought s1 was really good, but after that the quality of the show drops off like a cliff

"Nobody has ever accused Bill Cosby of anything, have they?"

t. Norm MacDonald

youtu.be/Z3PP_SWHUQQ