/cage/ - Nicolas Cage Tribute Thread

Have you watched a Nuck Cage film today?

Cage would be a fantastic Willy Wonka

>www.imfunny.net

I have bad news.

Last Cagekino I saw was "Bad Lieutenant Port Of Call New Orleans", and I really liked it.
He as very good in it.

Pic related, last week. He really transcendes the concept of acting in this one

Wtf its Sam Hyde

I got baked (haha weed LOL 420 blaze bro) and watched Snake Eyes the other day. Brian De Palma is just so bad.

Why won't he do the final National Treasure?!

Joe is such a fantastic movie

How does he keep getting roles with his goofy fucking face?

Unironically my favorite actor of all time. Even the shitty movies he's been making recently are watchable because of him. There is a kind of insanity in him that can't be faked.

I recently saw this and Bringing Out the Dead, both great movies. Cage plays those sorts of characters very well.

Cage is best when he's allowed to just go all out instead of doing boring shit like that USS Indianapolis movie.

Who /8mm/ here?

He didn't died, r-r-right..?

he would unironically crush all of those roles. He's so underrated as an actor by the average mouthbreathing moviegoer

Yes! Say what you want about Cage, he killed it in Joe.

>"Man without a gun? That's no man at all."
I think of this line when I don't have my ccw

>Brian De Palma is just so bad

Tell that to Mission Impossible and Blow Out.

Also Matchstick Men is pure CageKino.

Too bad he'll never be taken seriously again in Hollywood.

Cocaine destroyed his brain for the best

>underrated
I'd say he's accurately rated. He's more fun to watch than someone who undersells a part but he isn't great

thats a solid high kick senpai

De Palma is very artificial. His shot choices feel like something a video game director would choose. It's clever and all but it's so sterile and unmoving. Nic Cage is still great in that movie though.

THANK GOD JESUS CHRIST