What did you said about jews you little nazi prick?

>what did you said about jews you little nazi prick?

your response?

"Are you looking for trouble, Arnold?"

Depending on the answer, I'd probably go full HH even though i'm not even a Nazi. Just to fuck with them.

Gas em

I said it's a shame they weren't all killed. Did I stutter?

"Back to the showers with you!"

They seem short
I think I can beat them

>the one on the right

Literally nothing.

Alright lads, calm down, let's solve this like men, finish up our workouts, and hit the showers...

>2 white guys and a jew

>flower tattoo
>sign of passive homosexual

I would pull out my high capacity assault spoon.

Not sure if I could take mid, guy on right's a joke.

Why do people think muscles means people know how to fight? If anything, they'll be winded after a few punches.

How much sheckels do you want to fuck off?

nothing nothing, we poles love jews

Intimidation plus the added tendency toward strength.

I'll bet I can kill all three without reloading.

You are just jealous they can lift more than you

Being bulky isn't everything Alphonse.

Kek

jews should be sterilized.

Pftt whats that 20kg? Plus the bar, I'll be generous and say that's about 28kgs.

Stop pretending your good or moral or oppressed.

YOU ARE THE UNIVERAL EVIL.

nose knows

Are your muscles bulletproof? No? Then fuck off

The average lifter is not going to put on anywhere near enough muscle for it to become a hindrance.
Strength and weight means a lot in a fight where both guys are equally (un)skilled

>Jews
>Tattoos
That is like undoing the pact towards God. The only body alteration that is allowed is circumcision for it being a pact with God. Anything else is an affront to God signaling that his creation isn't deemed good enough.

Pull out my pocket-sized can of Zyklon B that I always carry around just in case I spot a wild jew.

Reported

I said jews should pay reparations to east europeans for saving 6 million from Auschwitz ovens.
Hmm, come to think of this, isn't it a reason for absence of racemixing propaganda and sandniggers' flood?

>"I-I said they were our greatest allies..and that we need to protect them in the middle east.."

Most Jewish women wear earrings though

So gassing on the spot is real? I always thought it was a myth but Holocaust denial is a crime here so it must be real. Where do you buy it?

It's about 18kgs. Two fives and I think you're right about the EZ-Bar weighing 8kgs.

Pay reparations for Jews and Christians that died under communism.

Mine are.

Stuck my cock in a pencil sharpener once. Fuck with me and I'll shank ya with it and watch the fat pour out ya feckin cunt.