Rick and Morty

Didn't Summer cheat on Ethan? So then didn't he have every right to dump her ass and go for a more attractive girl?

Women are untouchable in the show, whatever wrong thing they make. Men are treated with unimaginable cruelty instead.

filthy cis scum, women can do whatever they want with no repercussions

Seriously though, I thought Summer and Ethan were broken up by the time the Mad Max episode came on. Now Ethan's the dick? What kind of cuck do you have to be to write that shit?

It really is a reddit show

Yeah but it still hurt Summer so that's why Morty got mad. You got a family bro?

I just assumed they were not a thing when the Mad Max episode started because time passed and all. In the end, it was probably just bad writing.

Reddit and Memey's first two seasons were objectively good. Then you had Jewish Dan Harmon hire all women to write season 3 and the rest is history. I wish you could make this shit up lmfao

If my sister cheated on someone and expected them to stay then I'd call her a goddamn idiot.

Yeah but this episode happened after Mad Max and apparently Ethan had just broken up with her.

I phrased myself wrong. When I was watching the mad max episode, I assumed that Summer and Ethan were not a thing anymore. Time passed and she's a teenager so relationships are brief. I was wrong in the fact that were somehow still together. The show has worse writing this season than previous seasons going for less of a flow between episodes and more just casual watching in mind.

That's what I'm saying, I thought they were done in the Mad Max episode so that's why I was confused when Ethan is seen as the bad guy for fetching a new pair of tits.

For a show that tries to be smart, you'd think they'd at least be able to follow simple relationships like that. Isn't it fun to watch the decline of another show as the writers get lazy in their own success?

I liked the pickle rick episode

>S3E1 is the best thing to happen to the show
>everything after is varying degrees of "oh boy they hired female writers didn't they"

>implying the last 2 episodes weren't some of the greatest episodes the show has done

its more of a "no episodic plot? can do random reruns whenever" CN and other companies want their shows to have since streaming is killing them at bingewatching

yeah, nice bait friend. Take your (You)

Ethan getting cronenburged wasn't meant to be seen as justified, it was meant to be seen as Morty becoming increasingly jaded and amoral.

Morty will probably eventually end up as evil morty from that one episode. He will finally use time travel or just use the portal gun somehow to link the continuity.

im being 100 percent serious

what didnt you like about the last 2 episodes

I thought they're not doing time travel stuff though.

You're not getting it, it's not a matter of justification, it's just that Morty was pissed off at his sister for being an increasingly nervous wreck and his mother for being a know-it-all bitch and was coming off of the guilt from sending Rick to go see Jerry.

From what I remember this episode was written by a man too so it's not some stupid tumblrina thing of 'how dare a man cheat on a woman even if she cheated on him', it's just showing how Morty is becoming more bitter. Same thing in the vindicators.

They aren't. I chill with Season1-2 on while drawing. Season 3 is missing something. Also, not the user you were replying to originally.

What happened to puffy lips then?

I agree, they were fun, which is this show should be about

what the fuck are you spewing on about

they are the two best episodes from the season (episode 1 is still GOAT) but the best of the whole show? Nah, they're season 2 good-tier.
Compared to the others the last two felt like a step back to season 2 comedy

It's because the show had a cool sci fi concept and they threw a curveball at us, like literally every Rick and Morty ep should have been. Not just "Cool, Mad Max World!!" or dare I say even "PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK"

If you're retarded enough to watch this shit show on repeat, your opinion is invalid.

But the Mad Max episode falls within the Amusement Park inside a Hobo episode. Its a parody of a popular movie but with its own twist.

While, the latter made it more funny and interesting.

Holy shit, i just forgot the Vindicators episode was real. Its so fucking forgettable. Like, DUDE AVENGERS PARODY, DUDE RICK IS BAD BUT LOVING BUT HE'S AN ASSHOLE is all that episode was. Christ, this show needs to UNJUST themselves. Which will never happen since they probably have all the episodes already made

I really doubt they care what Sup Forums has to think about their content

Rest and Ricklaxation felt like season 1 to me, a weaker season 1, but still.

>alcoholic shit mom still has to be worshiped by the unemployed weakling father
yeah no bullshit there

this
>Season 3 shows Rick caring for his family
>doesn't care his daughter is an alcoholic and bingedrinks with her
>Doesn't ever reprehend her or taints her "perfect" daughter

Character development was a mistake in this season.

>caring about character development in a comedy

Roiland does. He's admitted to coming on here and talking shit about the show to get the ball rolling on hearing everyone's true opinion, since Sup Forums won't just blow smoke up his ass.

>what is Arrested Development

it's sad because people say this to me in real life and it just fills me with pity

>Isn't it fun to watch the decline of another show as the writers get lazy in their own success?
fuck off, useful idiot, you're grossly mischaracterizing why this show has a sudden and rapid downturn in consistency and quality, which is the sudden hiring of a shit ton of completely (un-fucking-qualified no less) female writers

Roiland is the closest to "ourguy" in the sense he's probably just your typical edgy atheistic drunk comedyman and also the brain behind the entire concept. Dan Harmon is a fucking hack who ruins everything he touches by inevitably pandering to whoever he can and went on a 10 minute rant about how 1/3rd of the US population are nazis and it's more than alright to kill them.

Worshiped? The kids constantly call her out on her bullshit.

It's meant to show how evil Morty has become.

>Ethan breaks up with Summer
>Summer thinks it must be because of her tits, because it's not like she has any personality flaws right?
>Morty brutally tortures Ethan for "messing with Summer's body image" with absolutely no proof that he's done anything like that

It's fucked up. Imagine an episode where Jessica rejects Morty, he assumes it's because he's too short, and then he or Summer throw acid in her face a couple days later.

You're a piece of shit. No wonder no one likes you.

Jerry is literally a cuck. Summer isn't even his daughter. He is what every man should strive NOT to be, while Beth is a classical woman who needs a strong male influence to control her worst impulses and daddy issues.

What the fuck are you talking about.

Beth and Summer have both been shown to be completely broken assholes constantly craving male attention. They might not be a Jerry, but pretty much everyone in the show is a complete bag of shit.

Drop your katana and take off your fedora. Everything will be okay I promise.

>Getting cucked by your sister
Sup Forums truly knows no bounds when it comes to this shit.

That fookin projection. If my sister is being a dumbass and it's obvious that she's done something terrible like cheat, then I have no sympathy for her. Just because we're related doesn't mean she's right.

Yeah, but what the autists here don't realize is he's not going to take any incels raging at women writers to heart.

When did they establish that Summer isn't his daughter?