Russian citizens living in Estonia voted for Russian president. The results are these:

Russian citizens living in Estonia voted for Russian president. The results are these:

94% Putin
1.77% Grudinin
1.47% Zhirinovsky
0.2% Sobchack

In interviews they gave high praise to Putin saying that he has made Russia a paradise.

That means they're leaving soon, right?

Right?

Attached: putin rick.png (720x409, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5He_PGomJVs?t=8
ria.ru/infografika/20180316/1516332260.html
salon.com/2017/04/02/dictator-vs-democrat-not-quite-russian-opposition-leader-alexey-navalny-is-no-progressive-hero/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not right, they believe they should share this paradise with our brothers estonians. Oh, great sacrificing russian folk, SLAVA to you and your kind people.
(We don't want this trash here, they are only good to destabilize this bunch of fucking villages you call "estonia", you are fucking welcome).

yes agreed
russians should share their paradise in homes that fall into pieces in their own fucking land
cant wait when they go back

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland are rightful Russian clay.

How can they vote in Estonia? =D

You should pray Hungary and Poland don't ruin the EU. You know what would happen next

They bring the paradise to you in Estonia :)
Everyone deserves to live in one

LMAO
In Belarus Putin get 83,11%
Grudinin 8,28%
Total Votes 21 887

Putin killed the spy to boost his approval.

what is wrong with russians?

It's unexplainable.

Attached: 1521018831756.jpg (800x545, 161K)

The ones outside of moscow are brainwashed the ones inside of moscow are too smart to vote

They have internet,no? They can see that we live 4x as better than them? They can see only oligarcchs live well?

I would give a russian refugee shelter if I could somehow trust a shelter. That country is messed up.

>the ones inside of moscow are too smart
>navalny supporters
>smart

They have the same psychosis as Germans in 30s of XX century: "stab in the back" myth. They blame the USA and generally the so called "West" for their shitness. It must end with a total massacre, probably even bigger one than during WW3.

If i notice that shit hits the fan in a serious way, f.e. Russia attacks some NATO/EU country, i pack my bags and move out to my family in Chicago because it won't stop there, Poland and the rest of Europe will be next. I hope that these maniacs won't reach me there. Trump invests a lot of money into nukes, missile shields and army, so USA will be the only safe place on the planet soon, after Middle East, Pacific and Europe turn into battlegrounds.

*if I could somehow trust a stranger

Remind me election turnout in Moscow and St. Petersburg, and the % for Putin.

++++++
This.
Russia PLEASE start shit. We need an actual foreign threat to unite Europe.

You're an EU citizen. Greenland is part of Denmark, should be safe there. Uncomfortable, but safe. Besides equatorial Africa no where will be safe

What's wrong with Navalny?
Other than the fact that he spreads heresies about Comrade Tsar Putin Velikiy?

>Russia PLEASE start shit.
You will be the first one to die tho

>You're an EU citizen. Greenland is part of Denmark, should be safe there. Uncomfortable, but safe. Besides equatorial Africa no where will be safe

I doubt that European continent will be safe

They never left Russia, and they know about situation in Europe from the TV.

Greenland is in the Arctic

Yeah, I was kidding. You stay on your side and we stay on ours.

They say Putin made Russia strong again but refusing to live in Russia? Lol

>Arctic

Arctic is the main object of Russian expansion, currently. Even USA loses in this field with Russia

>to unite Europe
Why do you want that?

At least be realistic and admit that Lithuania is pro-EU for the gibs.

They're not leaving to Russia. They're hoping Russia will come to them. Prepare to get liberated.

Then there's no place for you to hide. Katyn 2.0 incoming

it means they are arriving soon

Talking shit about someone else is not the skill required to be a president, unless we are talking about america.
Who else was there to vote for in Russia?
Seriously, who else was there?
I know you would personally desire a shitty incompetent cuck for a russian president but it wasnt you who decides their matters.
Its democracy, get used to it you fucking commie

Greenland is not in Europe. Russia also would have no reason harming anyone on it if they want oil from it. I also tend to africa, namely Namibia because they speak German. Way too poor and devoid of any resources to be a target by anybody.

Why Estonia or the other Baltic countries never kick them out?

Russians should be genocided

>What's wrong with Navalny?
He wants to become a president but does everything to prevent it and generate more drama instead, he's a fucking hack.

>Then there's no place for you to hide. Katyn 2.0 incoming

I have family in Chicago and Seattle, i could be there even tomorrow if i wanted. If shit hits the fan, no country in Europe will be safe, including your little island.

They will never leave.
Kek my turkish coworker said that Erdogan made Turkey rich and shiiiet. Yet he still doesn't want to fuck off in his "rich" shithole and take his children with him.

The only way to get rid of vermin is to gas it. You didn't want to believe it but that's the only way.

USA will be carpet bombed by nukes because invasion by sea it's too hard to pull of and they would have to take down strategic places to weaken the US in combat

Well, of course - gibs and safety, that goes without saying.
>Who else was there to vote for in Russia?
No one, that's the point, the only opposition candidate was barred from running.
Calm your tits, Bosniak, I didn't say anything about Navalny, just asked what criticisms a common Russian has about him.

>USA will be carpet bombed by nukes

I doubt. Russia attacks only the weak. USA has the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. Russia would attack countries without nukes like Germany or Austria, or countries with tiny arsenals like UK or France. But they would never dare to attack USA

>Who else was there to vote for in Russia?
sobchak and grudinin

pretty much this
a parasite never leaves by itself

They would have to, if the US would just stand by watching the Russian federation gobbling up it's allies it might as well shoot itself in the head first. You cannot come back from that. If Russia crosses the Baltics it's over then they would force USA's Hand into starting the end of the World.

>They would have to, if the US would just stand by watching the Russian federation gobbling up it's allies it might as well shoot itself in the head first. You cannot come back from that. If Russia crosses the Baltics it's over then they would force USA's Hand into starting the end of the World.

I don't know what USA plans, but they are mostly focused on China now. If Russia began to turn whole Europe into impoverished shit full of rapes, chaos, poverty, hunger, violence, war-fire and so on, they could theoretically even like it because they would get rid of competition this way. Russians are too dumb to create empire, they would turn whole Europe into second Russia basically, so it wouldn't be a danger for America

It would cause too much trouble, also a lot of them are completely alright.

Yeah, like the US only fights against the Big Players like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Vietnam.

What of Zhirinovsky?

>Yeah, like the US only fights against the Big Players like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Vietnam.

USA was in the Middle East mainly for Israel. Bibi was telling the USA whom they should attack, and Americans were being good goyim. This way they generated 7 trillion debt and weakened massively in relation to Russia and China, who were investing all they got in military when USA was burning its military and money on pointless Middle-East wars. These 15 years of middleeastern adventurism will cost USA the global hegemony now, most probably.

literally nobody takes him seriously for a long time already

>a literal joke and a gommie
???
Didn't run this year. Also, he's a complete meme even among Russians.

Why arent you kicking them out? Even better, why arent estonians finally starting to harass and attack russians on sight there?

They already lost to China, it's an open secret. China controls almost all manufactered goods (I challenge you to go to the store and find something not made in China) and 95% of rare earth metals AND owns US debt. The game was already up by 1990. Thank god China has exactly 0 Cultural output to the world because of their stupid writing system.

Russia raping Europe would also be a threat to China. They are not allies, remember, China just remains neutral because they share a border and it's a tense situation.

>Didn't run this year.
Wrong.

>They already lost to China, it's an open secret. China controls almost all manufactered goods (I challenge you to go to the store and find something not made in China) and 95% of rare earth metals AND owns US debt.

That's another reason for which USA wouldn't have anything against huge war in Europe/Eurasia. It would be a dream come true for them if Russians, Europeans and Chineses began to decimate each other.

Oh fuck, you're right. I somehow didn't notice him in the wiki before the election.

Because eesti boys love us too much, Suomi, deal w/ it.

Attached: 1521474913533.jpg (1200x1648, 729K)

once he had a fire but now he is old and everyone sees that and i see that very well, he repeats himself, he is only shadow of his own past

youtu.be/5He_PGomJVs?t=8

Russia and EU going at each other's throats would only strengthen China and destroy US's market. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get involved with nukes, but it certainly wouldn't be beneficial to them.

They entire continent would collapse in 1 week if shipments from China stop. They closed and destroyed all their factories because of Chinese slave labour. The US manufacturing industry is not even a shadow of it's former self. Imagine if tomorrow you couldn't buy anything except food, how long could society keep running witout replacing or repairing a single thing? Not very long.

Well, if you think that you are so smart that you know what the USA would do, that's cool. I won't risk, though. I am not going to die in pointless war against dumb alcoholic Ruskies whose life is so shitty that even death is not a problem for them. My life is too precious to be wasted on some war against deluded alcoholics infected with HIV.

Russia will never attack first, why are you all so afraid of them.

People really need to start understanding that the US and Russia will NEVER go to war. Here is why:

The biggest threat to both the russian and US governments is the people they govern, not an outside force. So each country will try to present the other as the "enemy" to keep focus away from who is truly hurting the citizens.

Having a boogeyman all the way across the world is a good thing in the eyes of putin and the US government.

Happening status: not today

I'm just saying your solution isn't exactly foolproof maybe even quite the opposite since you can surrender to guns but not to radiation. You're choosing it because it's easy, you have family there but if you're goal is survival, you gotta go with regions that nobody would have a reason to nuke, because it would be pointless strategically.

That is no longer true since Ukraine. Russia did attacl first. It could have triggerd WW3 I don't think there will be a second chance for yet another tolerated annexion.

I'm just saying that Russia most likely won't attack at all. There's too much on the line with MAD.
Best they can do is try to destabilize and divide us with informational warfare.

>People really need to start understanding that the US and Russia will NEVER go to war.

They will never go to war against each other directly indeed. But they could pretty much attack everyone else.

>My life is too precious
>I'm too busy being a pole on the containment board of the Madagascar ice breaker forum

Attached: 1521481788573.jpg (474x595, 66K)

It will never go past proxy wars. A land war in Europe is absolutely out of the question.

Lives of Polish people are too precious to be wasted in wars. This time nobody will be fighting, our mentality is completely different than 100 years ago when all Polish kids were taught to die for the country. Today we just pack our bags and move elsewhere.

He's saying he won't attack NATO first.
The first chance they get, they will. Hopefully things on't get much worse and they don't get it.

Butthurt belt strikes again ITT

>move elsewhere
>Russia moves with you :)))
There are things worth being butthurt about.

Dude, what you know about fear and danger? You live next to civilized and peaceful Turkey. If you lived next to Russia, you would change your mind.

but why should they leave their rightful clay?

>Russia moves with you :)))

That's why i escape to the USA.

You are a complete brainlet if you think Russia poses any real danger to Polish sovereignty

Why do russians want sanctions to continue? They are fully aware that those sanctions are the rightful consequences of the illegal invasions of Crimea and Ukraine, right?

If life is worth nothing, shoot yourself this instant. The absolute majority of soldiers die in war within 10 minutes of combat it's garunteed suicide the soldiers that experience the victory are the ones who were too young to be drafted when the war started. Why should I die for a piece of dirt?

>He's saying he won't attack NATO first.
Putin is aging. He may get Alzheimers, or stop living in reality as happend with so many Emperors, Kings etc..

The ruskies would have never attacked ukraine and annexed crimea if it wasn't for USA/NATO intervention. They overthrew a legally elected pro-russian goverment with a nationalist one that is anti-russia. Russia can't allow NATO to put bases that close to their border, even though there already are many close to Russia. I only pity the Ukrainian people who were a victim of two super powers measuring their dicks.
>He's saying he won't attack NATO first.
Exactly.
>The first chance they get, they will. Hopefully things on't get much worse and they don't get it.
But as you said only if NATO strikes first. Russia can't strike first, they can't allow themselves to be the aggressors since they are weaker with less allies. But, if nato attacks them, China and North Korea would immidietly jump on Russia's side.
Exactly.
However they will try to harm each other in otherways. Like Russia meddling in USA elections, USA trying to take Ukraine under their wing, wars like the Syrian one where the Russians were "the good guys" only to go against USA and to show them that they are back in the game.
I.e cold war vol2

>hes not into bdsm
normie get out reeeeee

>If life is worth nothing, shoot yourself this instant. The absolute majority of soldiers die in war within 10 minutes of combat it's garunteed suicide the soldiers that experience the victory are the ones who were too young to be drafted when the war started. Why should I die for a piece of dirt?

We were fighting Germans, because we were stupid. We paid for it with millions of lives, a complete destruction of country and 45 years of communist occupation. And today we are additionally accused of participation in the Holocaust because Yids want to rob another country for billions dollars as Germans stopped paying after 2001. Fuck this. This time i care only about myself, my life is the highest value, and i recommend the same to every Pole. Professional soldiers who are paid can fight if they want, the rest should evacuate after burning their houses, so Russians would get nothing except burned soil. The worst thing would be if Russkies stole our property, it would increase their level of happiness.

Shut up and pay debts.

Why would China want an even dangrous neighbour? Russia is meddling in eastern Europe and the middle east atm. They may count on the support of the following countries if their D&C in the next 15 years continues.

>Iran
>Former Yugoslav states
>Greece (because fuck EU denbts)
>Hungary
>Belarus
>Bulgaria
>Romania
>Syria
>Although very unlikely possibly Germany because of AfD
>Khazakhstan
>Uzbekistan
>Turkmenistan
>Tajikistan
>Afghanistan
>North Korea
>Slovakia
>Mongolia

that's pretty sizable (May have forgotten some countries)

Attached: blank_world_map.png (1600x794, 527K)

>>Hungary
>>Romania
>>Afghanistan
>>Slovakia
>thread of thought overall
Just
Stop

Attached: 1521409814708.jpg (558x1049, 101K)

Orban is very close to Russia. Romania is under Russian influence like Ukraine was. Afghanistan is still a mess after over 30 years. If allowed a caliphate the Taliban would join Russia instantly. Slovakia has a mafia and it's democracy is crumbling. It would be easy for Russia to step in and take the lead.

>russians
>vote
heh

Russians are in the same state of national psychosis today as Germans after they voted for Hitler. Germans believed that Jews are responsible for their "national humiliation" and "stab in the back' (lost WW1). Meanwhile Russians believe that the USA and other Western countries are responsible for the fact that they are poor, infected with HIV and live in falling apart commieblocks. It must end with world war, remember my words. This kind of butthurt usually explodes like supernova and kills hundreds millions people. Don't forget that nazis didn't have nukes, Russians have thousands of them and Putin created nuclear doctrine according to which Russia can use nukes as first one and also against countries that don't have nukes

he is populist in the worst sense of the word;

he makes irresponsible statements, like he will defeat corruption or he will double the salaries for workers;

these things are absolutely unrealizable; anyone who supports this is either very naive or total scum

Daily reminder that little Poland was warning the Western Europe already in the end of 90s that feeding Russia with trillions dollars from selling oil and gas is a very bad idea and it will backfire terribly. Europeans will cry with bloody tears now when they remind themselves how they were calling Poland "russophobic" and "paranoid".

Cъeбyт эти мpaзи, кaк жe. Oни-тo хopoшo знaют, чтo тaкoe пapaшкa и чeгo cтoят пyкинcкиe зaявлeния.

jesus just stop your whining already you caricature

I will be whining as much as i want. We have all rights to be whiny, because we are placed in such place that all wars always go through our territory. Why isn't Poland placed there where Florida is? We doesn't Poland have civilized and peaceful neighbour like the USA? Why isn't Poland in Canada's shoes? We were given the shittest geographic location in the world. We build our country with a great effort and everything we build gets destroyed every 50 years on average. It is like building houses from sand on the beach.

>Moscow
52.81% turnout
70.89% for Putin

>Saint Petersburg
55.47% turnout
75.01% for Putin

ria.ru/infografika/20180316/1516332260.html

>We were given the shittest geographic location in the world
lol no

1.3 KK voted in moscow, that's around 10%

Proofs? Why does pravda.ru say it is 52.81% turnout then?

Sorry for misunderstanding i said shit i need to renew my sources.

Didn't you get the memo? "Progressives" can't be populist, only racist nationalists.

salon.com/2017/04/02/dictator-vs-democrat-not-quite-russian-opposition-leader-alexey-navalny-is-no-progressive-hero/