ITT: Share positive experiences you had with niggers

ITT: Share positive experiences you had with niggers.

Hard mode: the same with gypos.

Sorry, cant contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=oXN6JHKfYsw
innawoods.net/
strawpoll.me/11083559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theyre fun to watch play basketball

Almost all my experiences with black people have been positive.

One guy from Vermont helped me move my things on foot 3 km from my home. Absolutely refused to take my money and was an African American.

More?

My wife has had several (HIV) positive encounters with black men.

i'll one-up you: i live in Chibongo and played basketball every weekend with the nogs at the local park. pick up games etc. most were respectful and just wanted to play the game and have fun. ghetto niggers too.

there's something about this sport that gives them a sense of humanity and decency for even just a short period of time where they don't act like complete niggers for a few minutes.

and then there were the niggers that wanted to fight and flash guns no matter what. it's give and take.

>went on holiday with group of friends
>one was a nigger
>gave me good advice on how to get laid
>it worked
Some of them are pretty cool.

When I taught Karate the black parents were based and loved the shit out of us

probably because they were both there for their kids

HIV is helluva bad luck. Stay strong.

i used to be really good friends with this Ethiopian kid whose family won an immigration lottery and lived here. kid was 5 ft tall, insanely fast, and got kicked out of school for getting caught dealing pot 4 different times. chill dude though.

i went to a party and this big ass 6'4 linebacker black dude said i was the best dressed (or "most dipped") at the party and he gave me a hit of his blunt

Literally the nigger meme gets old after a while. You would have to have pleb tier IQ to think the way that some people post on her, that or you are just exploiting the annonymity.

>Niggers
Can't contribute
>gypos
My clan is pretty based

>myVIP
You've just give me a 2007 flashback, fellow hungarian.

>gypos

Got my wallet stolen in Italy on vacation. Locals spotted it and proceeded to beat up the gypsy scum.

Was a pretty positive experience.

The first time I ever got lost in a grocery store at the age of 2 or 3, I walked away from my mom and ended up in a different aisle. When I turned around and she wasn't there I freaked out.

This old black man calmed me down and helped me find her. She wasn't that far, but that act of kindness has always stuck with me.

to add, i don't go there anymore. especially after this election cycle. when they see a 6'3 fat white burger it's open season

I bought a bootleg copy of Max Payne 2 once from a gypo market stand.

Great game.

and also napiszar.com
I used to visit that site only in order to see social media pics of ugly subhuman gipsy trash and their atempts to communicate in written Hungarian.

BBC feels so good

>1st
99% of the time good
>2nd
mostly bad allways leaving rubbish in parks and playing acordians on the tube

>Niggers
One kid at school that came over with candy and snacks just to watch me play ocarina of time.

>Gypsies
Nothing

Our college basketball team won against rival two years ago
>hanging out with an older black guy (neighbor and famm friend)
>im a tiny white 5'11" manlet who just turned 17 at that time
>2am real nigger hours
>bars closing, frat boys leaving
>in the front pass seat of friend's bimmer i328
>he stops near the crowd, picks up two more niggers, they had a pizzabox, a couple of fountain drinks, and two dreaded heads
>suddenly, at the corner of the street, a qt girl and a tall white lanky guy waiting for the pedastrian light
>friend drove up, nigger behind me rolls down window and toss the drink at the guy
>direct hit
>oh shit drove away
>i giggled and got high

I know this pretty well educated black guy that's an air traffic control man. He also is my hook up on good ecstasy. Complete opposite of your typical nog

Never had any positive interaction with a gipsy, they have been absolutely 100% pure irritations.

There has been interactions with somalians, they are the worst of the worst. I guess some amerinigger in my job was once talking and joking with me once, but thats as positive as they get.

What was the advice I'm asking for a friend

One of my closest friends is black. Hes a cool guy, hates SJWs, hates the black victim complex.

Hes always helping to push me to improve myself which I appreciate. Too many 'friends' try to hold you back so you don't achieve anything, so they don't have to feel bad about not achieving anything.

I've had literally no bad experiences with black people. I don't think I've met a gypsie.

Shitskins and gypsies have been nothing but trouble for me, my childhood home was a shitty rental semi-detached house with immigrants and gypsies everywhere.

Not that the violent elämänkoulu permadrunk Finns were much better, it just meant that someone's car window was always broken or someone got hurt when they brawled and the bolice was a familiar guest.

I was friends with a Jordanian kid but their parents didn't like me very much so that ended, he hates me now. Fuck you ahmed you brown cunt.

What was the advice I'm his friend

[spoiler]Muay Thai class[/spoiler]
>guy shows me how to throw better push kicks and get more out of it
>didn't degrade into anything related to KANGZ
>it was a good feeling

My labmate is a milk-chocolate manlet who likes dbz and jazz metal. We watch anime during our breaks and shittalk the maintenance men. Bro-tier all together.
You will find that there is 1 bro out of every 10 blacks, 3 that follow the better parts of black culture and are tolerable, and the rest being nigger subhumans that should be sterilize.

kek

>jazz metal

Here's a funny one.

>Afro Americano comes from California to my hometown Vancouver.
>Literally tells me how he adores it out here and wants to move from California and become a Canadian.
>Tell him I could help him and insisted regardless of his reluctance.
>Show up at my friends house where he was staying.
>Pull out immigration papers
>Californian Nigger Aggressions pass but I meticulously time my Canadian Politeness which made him feel obligated to compose himself.
>"Look here user! You qualify for a study permit and can potentially get subsidized as a foreign student while you await to be qualified for citizenship"
>His eyes glimmer
>Finish papers and apply
>In the meantime, I am his official guarantor
>Convince him to stay with me for the meantime because of this
>Give his friend money for the inconvenience of moving his things out
>Tell him that with his new life in Canada he should refrain from using ebonics cause, yenno, "language barrier"
>Tell him to switch his name to a more "Canadian" friendy one.
>He complied and responded to the name I gave him "Moose-Sticks"
>"That'a boy Moose-Sticks!" I tell him sparking an ambitious patriotism in his heart.
>"Now that you are on your way to becoming an honorary Canuck, I just need you to do me a favor" I told him
>"Anything for my friend" He says with no trace of ebonics
>I take him to my 10 acre Maple Farm
>"In exchange for providing you food and shelter I just need you do work for me Moose-Sticks"
>Moose Sticks complies but feels a little uncomfortable
>"Ahh come on! We can pretend its StarWars, you be my padawan and I will be your Jedi Master!"
>Moose Sticks is euphoric at the thought!
>After I show him how to extract maple syrup he turns to me and says
>"I got it from here master"
>mfw I just essentially bought him from his friend
>mfw I took him from his family and home
>mfw I have him working for free
>mfw no one really lives in Northern Canada
>mfw I can capitalize where Great America has failed; Slavery.

Niggers
>none

Gypos
>11 year old me walking home from school
>15 year old gypsy girl walking in different direction made a comment
>told her to fuck off
>5 minutes later I was looking out my window
>it's the gypo again
>she brought a mate to look for answers
>stood there for so long, estate agents started counting them as part of the decorations

>told one of them to fuck off
>wasted 5 hours of their time

I go to a video game club at college and I'm friends with a black guy there. He brings his Xbox, I bring my PC. He has some cool racing and fighting games. I bring FPS and indie games. Between the two of us everyone at the club has stuff to play together. He's cool even though he's a console scrub.

The best drug dealer I ever had was black. Dunno if selling weed qualifies him for nigger status. He never tried to rip me off, consistently had high quality product, and almost always was on time. Stand-up guy.

there's nothing wrong with niggers. they just should stay away from white countries and we can live in peace

I'm black and honestly, black people in Canada are pretty nice. The only times I've seen niggas really chimp out was in New York.

Outstanding post

I've met and befriended blacks from work. That's the key. If they not only show up to work, but also do the job with minimal fuck ups, they're probably okay.

When I was 8, 5 black men broke into my home and held us at gunpoint while they stole our shit and threatened to shoot my mother.

It was a good experience because I now don't trust black people

Vermont doesn't have slums. I like black people. Especially the ones raised by whites. Black skin isn't the problem. Black culture and black women are the problem. Any one else watch Tommy Sotomayor?

>ITT: Share positive experiences you had with niggers

Watching this guy

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=oXN6JHKfYsw

>implying black IQ and lack of past achievments imprinted in genes is not a problem

>past achievments imprinted in genes

>implying Lamarckian inheritance

One day at work I helped a black guy carry some books to his car so he tried to give $5 to me but I told him I get paid already, I don't need tips. Then he shoved it in my hand and told me to have a nice day.

It was pretty unstereotypical.

This weekend, some drunk black guy at my college party wouldn't shutup about all the hot white women he's fucked.

All the white boys just awkwardly looked at their shoes and nodded in agreement. Shit was wierd Sup Forums, shit was really wierd.

Truth. One of the good black guys told me to fuck over one of the dumbest we wuz kangs niggers that I work with.

No niggers here, but I can share one with gypos

>be hospitalized
>it's a room to hold 3-4 patients
>be the first one in it
>one day a gypo kid occupies one bed
>i thanked the gods he wasn't a screamer, crier, etc. he was always quiet
>his mother was always taking care of him
>they were together 24/7
>to my biggest surprise, they didn't smell like shit, sweat, piss and cum
>thank the gods again
>due to my injury it was painful as fuck to get up from bed
>nurses didn't give a shit
>gypo mother brings me the food
>holyshit.CuWire
>one day gypo man walks in
>well dressed and maintained, a proper dad figure (a rare, if not a legendary sight)
>doctor inspects the kid and says he's healthy and ready to leave
>it was a nuclear family
>for the first time in my life i felt sad that they left

It was the first and last positive experience with them. But to complete the story

>an older kid occupies the bed the same day
>has a gayming laptop with him
>plays CS day and night with no headphones
>rages and is loud as fuck
>room lights are always on
>could barely sleep from the constant pain and summer heat, the """strongest""" painkiller didn't do shit
>now i get this shit too
>the rest of my days are miserable

>Nigs
I used to work with mostly basketball Americans at a grocery store I worked at.

The women were usually young and qt, and unpretentious which was a great change from White women.

The guys usually only lasted a month or two before getting fired, but a few were all right.

One guy in particular was a huge anime and especially Gundam fan so we would shit talk anime all shift. He would teach me random Japanese phrases (he could speak it fluently, but couldn't write or read it) and I would teach him Japanese culture and history in exchange.

>Gypos
I've never met a real Gypsy but one night working at the same grocery store I had some American wannabe "Gypsies" come through my lane. They seemed like patchouli smelling punk clothes wearing hobbos basically. I asked politely and they filled me in on some of their "culture" and it was actually kind of fascinating.

They knew their folk music and bluegrass too, so we chatted about that for a little while before they left.

Lamarckian inheritance is real Jason

Former ghetto nigger gangbanger was a pretty cool co-worker who helped me get into fitness.

I saw Thomas Sowell speak live.

Can confirm that around half of the black people I have met are just intolerable niggers that actively try to ruin everything around them and exploit it like a spoiled monkey.

These people should be given their own country to ruin. They leech as much as jews, just from the bottom instead of the top.

Jason? I'm American not Greek.

Im a mixed race guy (but not with black genes) in Canada. Black people here are the ONLY people who are major assholes to other people. It's never anything but a black guy that stares people down, cuts in line, treats the entire city as a jungle gym (they'll lie down on and/or swing from anything) or refuses to cooperate with the police as a matter of principle. It's never the Indians or the Filipinos or the whites or the Chinese. It's really disgusting. Yes, they're better here than in America, but that's not saying much.

>Was on a tram showing a friend the new emojis that came out
>one was the middle finger
>can change the colour to nigger
>i said "look you can change it to a black finger"
>an extremely polite gentlemen then asked "I'm sorry did you just say black nigger"
>no
>"wtf did you just say to me!"
>chimp out occurs
>get off tram at next stop
>man is applauded by rest of tram for his corageous act
>such is life in Melbourne

>These people should be given their own country to ruin.

What is Liberia? What is South Africa? What is the entire decolonized Sub-Saharan continent?

Many niggers are just not meant for modern society. They should be in the jungle. Just look at their murder rates compared to poor drug addict whites.

>nigs:
my only love was a black french girl i met at uni, i almost maried her but she didn't want to stay in Romania and i didn't want to move to France.

>gypos:

besides paying at most 20€ to fuck gypo hookers i literally have no good thing to say about them.

One of my bros during conscription was a gypsy. Looked like Mowgli and Baloo from the Jungle Book had a kid. Strong as fuck and had banter for days. We both were signalists and divided up the labour since he was twice my size, he did the heavy lifting and I did all of the communications part.

He had a passionate hatred for other gypies. His dad was a local leader for some commieblock west of Stockholm, but avoided interacting with gypsies. He tried teaching us some phrases and odd things about gypsy culture. One week before our release he got knifed by a turk roommate on accident.

He eventually got promoted to corpral, but he said he won't return for repetition exercises. Called us crazy fucks.

I did actually meet 1, maybe 2, OK abbos in Aussie, after being there for over 1 year.

They were t-total, no alcohol ever. That's the only hope for an abbo to be ok, strictly dry

xd?

>fuck gypo hookers

degenerate

I feel you, they are rare. Btw what's the game in pic?

I have never met a gypsy before so I wouldn't know
One of my dad's best friends is a retired police sargent and one of his best friends was a black dude from Louisiana who was a cop and moved to my state to be a cop for 23 years. Hung out with him a few times and ran into him doing security for jobs I was working a couple times. Honestly tied for coolest black guy I've ever met.
Last week he drowned during a scuba diving accident while on vacation with his wife :(

Ball brings everybody together

Not a game

innawoods.net/

what's your problem m8?
1 i get cheap sex
2 hearing sad life stories from a girl that was forced by her damily to suck cock gets me hard
3 this promotes the culture of whoring and begging that's so prevalent in gypsy community. and it keeps them from ever being functional and respected members of society here so they move en masse to more to places like sweeden or the u.k.

>African American
Those are almost non-existant user
Might be a million if them world wide
African Americans implies they are Africans who have immigrated to this country(which we don't have too many of).
We do have black Americans(who I think you are referring to)

>repeating America's greatest mistake
haha, don't fly too close to the sun, Icarus.

>Learning anything that didn't come out of Nippon and isn't Weng Chun
Do you just love memes that much?
I admire your dedication

got no nigger stories, but I can give you gypsy stories as I am in fact a gypsy

>be me
>many years ago
>kid with my kid brother
>break into local trailer park to steal drugs to sell
>success
>lots of meth
>run out
>dogs start chasing and cunts wake up
>cimb over barbed wire fence
>kid brother is fat
>kid brother gets his testicles stuck on the barbed wire
>kid brother falls of, slicing his scrotes in two
>dogs start biting at his gushing scrotum

He survived, and with one ball intact, so yes he can still breed, but holy shit im glad im not him

oh, positive

despite being a gypsy myself, literally none

Have some self-respect, man.
How the fuck are you able to stick your dick in those disgusting creatures?
I feel sick even from the thought of it.

Gypo hookers are walking STDs...

a lot of them are either rape babies or their mother did the same thing as them and their father is romanian or a german or hungarian in my region since i live in transylvania. you can even find blond blue-eyed gypos out there.

also.. the ones that look like that picture are usualy sent to beg in western europe or large cities

Underrated

I'm white but a lot of my extended family is mulatto and black... Some extremely courteous and generous and some ratchet as hell but they all are good sports and geniuses when it comes to banter...

>Wing Tsun
It's the other way around, Muay Thai is literally kickboxing and from personal experience I know Muay Thai students absolutely slaughter BJJ, Karate and Judo people (even underage ones can beat up adults), while WT remains McDojo tier

>moving into apartment
>pops and me carrying up sofa
>east afrikan fellow, eritrean by the looks of him, grabs and corner and helps us carry it
>turns out he is my neighbor

Its not like we needed help but it was a nice gesture anyway. Never heard anything from him after that, neither initiated contact and he didn't bother me with any loud noise or foul smells.

10/10 neighbor, would live next to and totally ignore again.

That is really the only one i can think of

>Be me, 6 years old
>First day in elementary school.
>The gipsy school was closed last year, so most of the inbred vermin ended up in our school
>In one week, half of the school is infected with lice
>Everyone had to use lice shampoo that smells like shit, for 2 weeks
>School barely started, and my life is already fucked up by these vermin
>mfw

strawpoll.me/11083559

strawpoll.me/11083559

strawpoll.me/11083559

strawpoll.me/11083559

strawpoll.me/11083559

Why do black dudes like Asuka so much?

Same happened in my class in elementary school.
But I kinda felt bad for the gipsy girl cuz everyone in the class knew that she was the one who had lice and was ostracized for it.

One gave me a bike.

I never even noticed this but you're right.

>exploiting anonymity
Shut the fuck up already with your whining nigger

>get shit job
>everyone else is from some slav country
>just me and black guy who aren't
>make light conversation in broken english and greet each other

Now that I think about it that's prolly the only example, the rest I know just like to pretend they're not well off and listen to nog music.

One black guy visited my city to attend my cousine's wedding.
>bro as fuck
>dancing like a pro, all the girls come to dance with us
Blacks are so rare here that actually I don't have any negative situations with them. But just don't get me stary about the gypsies, sweet lord those cunts are unbearable..

underrated

also my best friend is a half gypsy.
he hates gypos like cat hates water. he would genocide them if he could
He's redpilled about jews too.

>Riding in a bus one day
>Door opens, nigger walks in
>Pays for a ride, sits quietly the whole ride
What a nice guy

I work with a Haitian who is incredibly kind and smart. He'd pass for a white nerd if it wasn't for his skin. He's like there one outlier I've met, all my other experiences have been pretty stereotypical.

I would say blacks are 50% bros 50% nigs in commiefornia. Always good bants. Old black women gotta be some of my favorite people for hugging.

Fuck the bums though. Cant think of one good experience.

didnt simon mol infect half your country with AIDS?