Threats of Protesting Lead to Cancellation of ‘Jeepers Creepers 3’ Premiere Screening

archive.is/Soc2x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXNqRZ_9JaE
transhealth.phsa.ca/medical-options/hormones/puberty-blockers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Monster that feeds on the innocent makes movies about monster that feeds on the innocent.

Sure makes you think.

What is the goal of the Jeepers Creepers series?

Will they keep making shit films until they make a half decent one, or do they just want to make as many shit films as possible?

Had no clue this was coming out. Forgot about the original director being a diddler lol

How is this movie out in a few weeks with literally no news or trailer?

>some guy rapes a few kids
>HURR LETS PROTEST HIS MOVIE XD

Millennial are subhuman.

>just the mere threat of protests cancels a project

C'mon, now. They could just find someone else to direct.

>one screening in one theater got cancelled
Literally who gives a fuck

Halloween. Horrors always do mad box over Halloween.

The best aspect of these movies is the style the director brings. Hiring someone else would remove what made them good

>Guy does something fucked up
>Serves his time, pays his dues
>Makes a movie that people apparently wanted to see, as the showing sold out
>REEEEEEEEEEEE CANCEL IT OR ELSE OUR HORDE OF ANGRY MILLENNIAL WILL STORM YOUR THEATER
>Now people arn't allowed to see the movie because it's mere existence triggers other people who had no interest in seeing it.

It's going to be absolute trash, and there is no money for marketing, other than this thread

These movies are shit, tho. Hiring someone else might improve them (but I doubt it because the premise is so fucking retarded).

>Guy does something fucked up

Uh, he only raped some kid, let's not get carried away here.

>as many as possible

How does this make sense when it's been almost 15 years since the last one?

commence the end of your life, faggot

How old?

>the premise is so fucking retarded
You're retarded, its the exact same premise as most other monster-horror movies.

We are all always dying, retard.

Kill yourself NOW faggot

And? He was found guilty, and went to jail.

If he wants to make another movie, actually managed to fun it despite being a diddler, and people want to go out to see it in spite of the director's history, they have every right to. The theater apparently had no problem with it until they were threatened with an angry mob. Loud angry faggots who are incapable of separating art from artist literally bullied the theater into censoring someone who they dislike, for reasons that have nothing to do with the film itself.

And the people that actually wanted to go to that premiere, actual fans, are the ones that suffer.

>Now people arn't allowed to see the movie
They canceled a screening you doofus, they didn't pull the movie.

>other than this thread
nailed the true purpose of the OP

So? ONE little rape and his whole career is over? I don't think so buddy! His only """crime""" was in not being Jewish.

Actual fans don't go to premiere screenings you toolbox. Its a press event.
How hard are you trying to get offended over literally nothing?

So fans arn't allowed to go to a premiere for a movie they're excited for because of whiners?

And even then, read the article. They were going to protest ALL screenings unless they pulled it from their theater.

What's your point? It's still a slippery slope, and sends a message that all you need to do is threaten to send and angry mob after someone to get someone/something you don't like shut down.

Agreed. Thank god for based Trump saving us from this scum. SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN!!

If people don't like it, they could just not go to the premiere. Simple as that.

It sold out anyway, so apparently the majority of people attending didn't give a single shit.

So they organized a riot instead.

>So fans arn't allowed to go to a premiere for a movie
They're invite only you ignorant child. Thats how premieres work.

Read the fucking article you brainlet. This was clearly a fan event.

>On September 13th “Jeepers Creepers 3” was set to have its world premiere TCL Chinese Theater in Los Angeles. The premiere would have featured guests from all three films hosting a Q&A and would have been a double feature of the first and third film. The screening sold out pretty quickly, so it was clear there was a great deal of interest in it.

What? I like the Jeepers Creepers series.

>self-identified as a pleb

You're fucking delusional if you think most directors haven't raped a child. He probably did something to get blacklisted and exposed by them.

Hello, just popping in to point out that I read the argument you're participating in and I think you won the argument. Keep up the good work!

What kind of moron thinks we need a Jeepers Creepers 3?

kill yourself, faggot

If they're going to protest a movie because the producer/director involved raped a kid then they're going to have to just camp out outside of Hollywood.

Fuck you Patches i'm not falling for your tricks again

If a tree falls in the woods, did it every really get raped?

no they should camp outside your house

Oh so this is the kind of moron who thinks we need a Jeepers Creepers 3. Got it.

>The premiere would have featured guests from all three films hosting a Q&A
Thanks for robbing me of seeing this online you fucking faux moralfags
Everyone who thinks The Creeper is a GOAT horror villain. There are deleted scenes that show The Creeper is ancient. There's a dead soldier with The Creeper as the crest on his shield. I would love a movie set back then.

kill yourself, faggot

>Everyone who thinks The Creeper is a GOAT horror villain

So, the mentally retarded?

>underrated

he's not GOAT, but the first Jeepers Creepers (and only the first) was a decent slasher-monster romp.

Im convinced after the abortion of a film which was Jeepers Creepers two that it was a flash in the pan kind of deal.

The second film was better than the first.

if I see that fucking Patches one more time...

The first one went to shit when you got to see that the Creeper was some kind of bug monster.

Mental defective detected! How do you post? Do you have a helper to push the buttons for you?

I quite like both but the first one was better tbqh famalam.

The bus scene in 2 is spooky youtu.be/sXNqRZ_9JaE

>bug monster

Scared the fuck out of me as a kid

Wasn't the first time Victor Salva traumatized a child for life

kill yourself, faggot

check em

>people threaten to protest a film made by a convicted kiddy diddler
>people are fine with parents injected their 11 year olds with puberty blockers so they can dress like drag queens and cut their dicks off at age 16

>puberty blockers
You made that up

unironically agree, mainly because of the ending

check em

transhealth.phsa.ca/medical-options/hormones/puberty-blockers

if only you knew

If boys become sissies the creeper won't have any good organs to use

wow you sure showed him with that ebin rebbit cringe comrade

is he having an orgasm here?..

Main problem is anything relating to jeepers creepers is always drowned about the director being a pedo. Even horror sites like bloody disgusting hate talking about it without having to appease the offended

Hell a while back folks were even talking of doing threats of violence againt anyone playing in the 3rd movie.
>inb4 is a bitch to get on bluray/dvd after the stores catch wind of it

Check these 00s

They cancelled a screening. Not the movie.

beautiful

we'll miss out on the kino Q&A though

Is this what the creeper wants?

He wants Chandler Riggs.

what part of him?

Saw the first one of these on late night TV while absolutely shitfaced a few months back.
It was fucking awful, and I'm really easy to entertain when drunk.

He was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

>unironically agree, mainly because of the ending
You liked the shirtless guy?

straight to dvd please

who gives a shit, it's a shitty horror franchise to begin with

Ok, in the 2nd movie, despite him killing a bunch of people he still got utterly twatted every other scene. The only thing that saves him each time was that he could regenerate.

DUDE
BOOZE
LMAO

it says pretty clearly that they are going to protest every screening till its pulled completely

Kill yourself, faggot

Roman Polanski's premiere would go on

Literally who?

Sup Forums is an 18+ website

WHO?

If you can't separate an artist from their work, you don't deserve to consume it. Not everything a creator makes is something the believe in or desire. A fiddler he may be, but he made a fun fucking film and I want to see the third one.

So are they also going to protest nearly every other fucking film in Hollywood?

I'll buy my ticket for the third film, and that doesn't mean I'm supporting pedophilia. I just want to watch the movie