Americans Travelling To Canada To Purchase Epipen

>Be american
>get stung by a bee
>have to drive to canada or you will die
>die waiting in line at border

wxyz.com/news/action-news-finds-epipen-markup-does-not-exist-in-canada

For some reason americans need a prescription for an anti-histamine, as well the price for an epipen has climbed to 600 dollars south of the border.

tl;dr usa is third world and full of jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435131/Friends-girl-18-leukemia-sign-casket-loving-messages-final-goodbye-died-waiting-hospital-bed-shortage-Canada.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be canadian
>Pay taxes
>Taxes go to subsidizing the pharma industry and keep prices low
>Meds go to the US
Lol you're a cuck

You can thank Hillary for that, she's not even in office yet and already she's hiking up prices for big pharma!

i remember getting a prescription when i was a kid for an epipen, did that change recently? or was it just not actually needed?

You don't need a prescription for them, infact I think they are supposed to be in most first aid kits. This is Canada we are talking about, we might be full of ching chongs and mudshits but we aren't third world yet.

>brazil

What do you mean you need a prescription? You can buy allergy pills at any grocery store/pharmacy in the U.S.

Remember though, land of the free!!!
The deck isn't stacked against poor people they just need to work hard!

Still kek everytime someone talks about us becoming a Republic because there shouldn't be anyone above us in station we should be equals like countries with real freedom.

People are sure in a rush to become like America, can't wait to pay out the ass for completely normal healthcare and other basic human rights while being told we are much better off now that the insignificant royal family are gone.

What am I even talking about jesus.

The americans in the article seem to be surprised you don't need a prescription here.

>go to Canadia
>buy $1000 worth of epipens
>???
>profit

Anything at all that stops this?

Border control dummy

I'm not sure if there is a law against that but there is probably one against redistributing medical supplies. Dunno.

do border control have big x-ray machine that would spot a box of epipens hidden in your car? i can't imagine them looking too closely if you're white at least

but you don't need an epipen at all. I don't see why you couldn't take over the counter allergy medication if you're having a reaction.

I'm not sure why either, I crush that shit up and rub it on mesquito bites.

what are allergy pills going to do when you're in anaphylactic shock and your throat is closed?

lmao dumb americucks

>have insurance
>pay $15 copay and walk out with epipen

What about this is so difficult?

You forgot the end of the story:

Patient gets to Canada, is advised that the wait time to see a doctor will be 8 months. You die while waiting to be seen.

No wonder so many Canadians come to the US to spend their own money on surgeries. Not only to ensure that the job is done correctly, but so they can have the procedure done in a reasonable time frame. This rationing of care is unavoidable.

This

looks like we've got a couple of doctors in here

k

mad

not at all, ill see you when you come for your next batch of epipens.

Well if your reaction was that severe you probably wouldn't be able to administer epipen on yourself anyway. Either way having an emergency epipen may be useful just like defibrillator and fire extinguisher better safe than sorry.

Haven't you seen that episode of the Simpsons, they try to do just that . But apu spoils it by ululating with a turban on his head cos he burn his tongue and Ned put a wet towel on him

Good telly

>cartoons are real life

*looks at flag*

I stab u to death cunt heaps bad

Really depends on where you live and what kind of doctor you need to see.

>saves pictures of mudsharks

*looks at flag*

>be Canadian
>die waiting for space in hospital that you've been paying taxes for

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435131/Friends-girl-18-leukemia-sign-casket-loving-messages-final-goodbye-died-waiting-hospital-bed-shortage-Canada.html

But don't you get it?
At least it was FREE.

Fucking Americans, paying for healthcare out the ass.

I bet you are feeling pretty silly right about now aren't you?

Better to feel silly than dead, I always say.

>Allow the free market to act
>Natural competition
>Lower prices

The biggest factor in high US drug prices is the monopolies granted by the FDA, interfering with the free market gave them high prices

cant they buy some on ebay

do epipens give a good high?

OY VEY, Are you questioning neo-classical economics, goy?

last names spelled incorrectly but she's donated 250,000+