===My mother is trying to fix me up with an SJW===

===My mother is trying to fix me up with an SJW===

She identifies as a queer and very pro-SJW and pro-BLM.

I have her e-mail and phone number. I am wondering whether I should talk to her. I am slightly worried if she will send her SJW armies after me.

pump and dump

She is in NY, USA. To costly to fly there to pump and dump. Besides she will say that is rape.

why would your mother try to set you up with someone on the side of the fucking world ?

>ebin roleplay

kill yourself

BTFO of her , like so hard, just crush her bubble she lives in with facts and logic

Excuse me....Only white men rape!

Red pill her, slow and steady wins the race

Patriarch her.

So she's a strong and powerful womyn who DOES need a man?

The wyrm has truly turned

i think OP is gone, what a faggot

blm in singapore ?
you gidding mee ?

>blm

????

She can't touch you anyway cause technically you're a PoC.

redpill her

Tell her that you're gay.

If she argues, call her a homophobe and tell her to check her straight privilege.

agree with her
then ask for newds
then when she refuses call her a racist

Is she a little qt?

If she's an sjw, she's probably completely uninterested in being setup with someone from the old world and most likely spends her day chasing white cock in some hipster neighborhood in Brooklyn (does she do art or "writing"?)

Anyway , if you can parlay this into a trip to new York and a night of anal, give it a shot, but this is probably going nowhere as a relationship.

Bye.

That is, if you fuck her good enough, maybe she won't send her harpies out after you.

Shes fucking pointless dont bother

You should totaly go for it my friend.

If you are in a stage where your mama trying to get you some pussy. you can't be too fussy about it.

Sounds like your mom is a stupid cunt. Do what I do and don't fucking talk to her anymore.

whens the last time you talked to his mom? did you hit it?

tell your mother you could not think of anything less appealing and inform her you have no interest in actively engaging in willful stupidity for the sake of a vagina

Theres no reason to engage with a clearly irrational person with views, values and inclinations so wholly antithetical to yours if you two are not already in some form of a relationship which you could gauge your compatability with

>identifies as queer

Heh. So the SJW gets an arranged marriage?

Move out of the HDB and get your own place. Stop having your mom control your dating life.

Convert her with power of your dick

Just go, walk away while you can. She identifies as queer and is pro-BLM, which means that she is too far gone and will try her jewish tricks on you rather than listen to reason.

>slightly worried if she will send her SJW armies after me.

good thing then that you have your own alt-right nazi frog army.

Meet with her, yell at her, tell her that she is a failure as mother and human being.
Print out good redpills, throw them into her face, close door and do not answer her calls and letters for some time.

Then try to talk to her after a month to see that there is any chance she could be cured from her mental illness, if not - abandon hope to fix her and live your own life.

PRINT OUT PEPES

Not pepes.
>pic

if white
> pic