/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General:

The Missing Pieces Is Not A Fan Edit Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErbtJL__iuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did Sheryl manage to film this scene without vigorously massaging those beautiful legs?

she not gay

Don't you mean '/tpg/ proves Twin Peaks is for Downers Edition'?

I'm sure she appreciates a beautiful woman just as much as any of us do.

can someone link the interview where lynch admitted to killing jack nance because he was threatening to say how the fish got in the percolator? can't find it.

And it's raining post-toasties.

DEELTE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're armwrestling at your local kindergarten when this guy shows up and starts talking shit
What do?

Why does no one talk about the fact that Lynch fucking raped his own DAUGHTER? Then he MADE A TV SHOW ABOUT IT!!

Teresa best girl

He's raped plenty of people, no one really cares anymore because we know it's futile to stop him

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why wasn't this included in The Missing Pieces, a fan edit of Fire Walk With Me directed by David Lynch?

let it go micheal.

I know her main arc was during the Lynchless period of S2 but I can't help but want Josie to make some kind of appearance in the finale

youtube.com/watch?v=ErbtJL__iuw

Tell me why he never once blinks.

that fan edit sucks desu

i liked the q2 better

the missing pieces had some amateur editing mistakes because well it was made by amateurs.

q2 was done by lynch himself so thus it was kino.

Is The Missing Pieces available to stream anywhere or do I have to torrent it?

Anyone else get a little emotional in this scene? It might be one of my favorites in the whole season. The way she thanked Dougie for saving her life was touching. The music had something to do with it.

post qt kyles

imagine the smell in that room ahaha

>Dougie

It was Coop aka Mr. Jackpots.

What The Fuck Is Up With That Box

Will she ever escape the wood?

Also, what ever happened to Bob? Is he Bad Coop? I'm still confused.

*blocks your path*

BOB smuggled himself out of the Black Lodge inside Bad Coop, but they're not the same.

Bad Coop LITERALLY said i'm glad your still with me as he looked into the mirror and saw bob

It's a very emotional scene because she was brought from the brink of despair into overflowing happiness. The fact she's in her twilight years makes it even more poignant that she doesn't have to be lonely anymore.

oh hi kwizat haderach

imagine...

That was before episode 8 though. Some people think the woodsmen came and took the BOB essence away when Ray shot him.

ALL THE PEOPLE

Twin.Peaks.The.Return(But.Without.The.Boring.Scenes).mkv [00:23:05]

so someone imagines this ghoulish scene in excruciating detail, edits it into a wikipedia article, takes a screenshot, propagates the lie and then actually believes it to be true

why is this happening more and more in this darkest of timelines??

>tfw the kwizat haderach will never stab you to death, then burst your chest with a word.
Why even live

I found the case files scene more touching desu. It was more subtle, the old lady is a little hamfisted, it's a great scene overall the diner scene but her part of it is probably my least favorite thing about it.

Should I call Mr. Strawberry?

Man from another place is Mike's severed arm, no?

He says, I am the arm.

Judy

SO MANY PEOPLE

>Come back from vacation
>Vedderfags are gone

post yfw season 3 will end with another cliffhanger

>ywn get comfy in some bushes with David Lynch and Sheryl Lee

Yes, he says it in FWWM.

The arm is MIKE's evil side that was touched by the Devilish One.

Though the dark of tannins cast
The sommelier longs to see.
A boisterous gulp of chardonnay
Vintage walk with me.

Hello, Buella...

BECAUSE HE IS THE KWIZAT HADERACH!

great movie, i dont get the hate

sheryl tree LOL

>Shortly after the finale airs, news breaks that David Lynch has died

How do you go from this to this?

my nigga

>Twin.Peaks.The.Return(But.Without.The.Boring.Scenes).mkv [18:00:00]

FTFY

I like the fan edit.

WHO THE FUCK IS THE BILLIONAIRE?

friendly reminder that the op of these threads was the vedderfag and is now overcompensating for buying into the vedder theory by being ridiculously overjoyed that "they" were btfo

OOOOOOOOOOH SICC BURN

dang leftists u gud at memeing

ODhuge oJes

Billy Zane

Maddy Ferguson was the best girl if you think about it.

Kale Maclachlan lol

she looked hot as fuck when dressed up as laura

The OP post has nothing to do with vedder posters though

Racist, fascist Trump supporters only like this show because it's about exceptionally talented cis people saving everybody thanks to dumb, simple people making good, honest decisions about life

IT'S NOT REALISTC

God(s), you're right, I've been supporting the patriarchy this whole time watching the Return!

Who else has had their life improved by this show?

ALL I DO WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK IS WATCH RERUNS OF TWIN PEAKS AND LYNCH'S FILMS AND DOCUMENTARIES OVER AND OVER SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

My Sunday evenings have been immensely better at least.

Too bad it won't last. I hope starting up The Tick soon can provide some entertainment at the least.

>cis
S3 has more trans characters than your average show though. No, the real privilege on display is that Jade, Barking Blind Lady, Jumping Man (smothered in makeup), and Roadhouse Guy, are the only people of colour in the entire twin peaks universe

Oh and I forgot asian crawling chick.

>black people
>Pacific Northwest

Cute pictures of Sheryl Lee improved my life just like cuteposters said it would

We're all gonna make it bros

>asian
>PoC

the cop who ran dougies prints was black

hes the best character to

Post your rankings fellas
ELDER GOD TIER:

GOD TIER:

GREAT TIER:

L Y N C H E D TIER:

>liking the music videos

One of Coin Man's bodyguards was black and he's smiling and looks pretty damn happy t b h, user

Chief of the Air Force is black, retard

THE AIR FORCE

ELDER GOD TIER:

...air force

Ask Lynch, since he removed his name from the movie.
Lee looked much better with black hair.
>that reveal scene

You forget the concierge in the Great Northern (aka "the Eagle has Landed!") - who played the doctor this ep - the coach of the high school wrestling team, Briggs' commanding officer, Ernie Hudson, and others...

Though I am a little surprised that, given how important Native American mythology seems to be to Twin Peaks, Hawk is the only Indian in the whole show.

I just finished watching FWWM. When I was watching The Return I thought that Booper acted very unlike Cooper's Doppleganger, with him laughing maniacally at everything. But in the end of FWWM he talks to Harry and wow, he really acts like he does in The Return.

I'm onto you Alejandro.

heyo frenlo

10/10 DOugei

11/10:

10/10:

Milf Maddy when

this t b h famalam

What did he mean by this?

The only correct answer.

Homo here.
Why do you people always post about her? Is she unattractive? Is she hot? I can't really tell, she looks above average to me but then again I have no real taste in women.