Britcucks at it again

Honestly guys you can't get anymore degenerate than this in public

This black police officer had all white girls in a 50m radius literally throwing themselves at him and "fucked" with their clothes on

Is there any hope left for britbongs ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-FRX5Z_I6o
scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2016/august/hijab-ratified-as-option-for-police-scotland-uniform
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2016/aug/04/london-stabbing-russell-square-knife-attack-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like everyone is having a great time

We should complain and get him fired for bringing the force into repute

*disrepute*

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, and I browse Sup Forums everyday.

the famous british slag

>long sleeve shirt
>no tie
>met vest doesn't have ballistic pads in it
>police velcro badge doesn't say MET POLICE on it and is not in black with white stitched letters.
>old police radio when they now use airwave
Not a cop.

Kill me

he is not a police officer, but yeh its degenerate as fuck

im not for banning anything though, I like people to face the consequences of their own decisions

that's why I welcome the rape of white women by blacks, muslims and refugees

This is the kind of shit Jamaican sheboons do, women really are subhumans.

It's amazing that these pavement apes still manage to surprise me with their savagery.

On a side note 77 people were injured and 4 stabbed at that carnival

Truly a progressive and open society
what a time we live in!

Let then burn the coal;
We all know how the rest goes.

Good thing they're leaving the EU

Carnival is the worst most degenerate thing in london even worse than pride.
If you live in Nottinghill they literally board up their houses and leave for the week (Although they're all rich cunts so they can afford it). Shops are smashed in. Most of the homes broken into to be used as drug pits or party houses. And the rubbish. Good lord. It's just wall to wall fucking trash everywhere. No one bothers with bins they just toss it in the street. People pissing and shitting on the streets.
It's the most digusting thing I've ever seen in my life and I had to work there for 6 years straight.
Not to mention all the stabbings and rapes that went on there and still go on there. But we can't tell them to fuck off because this is apparently

"BLACK CULTURE"

It's a nigger carnival, whilst it's upsetting someone didn't blow it up (like in France) at least people get stabbed at it every year. So nigs killing nigs = good thing. Remember that Abdul.

I know that this is as much a part of women's nature as a dog's bark or a snake that bites, but goddamn it's infuriating to watch

>Skinny jeans. No airwave. Trainers. No tie. No panic button. No gear.
Not a constable. Maybe a fancy dress.

t. Police Scotland officer

What a qt

I like how people have only just clocked onto this carnival even though it's been going pretty much every year.

Indeed it is. webm very much related.

He looks fake , the quality of his attire looks weird

Well believe it or not m8, I don't have a book of British carnivals that I study nightly.

Aren't you like supposed to wear costumes at a carnival? This is just dindus in sweat suits copulating on the street.

It is a Fake.

His radio is wrong and so is the rest of his 'costume'.

hes also practically being a creep and "muhlesting"
but seriously , hes being fuckin creepy not fun

I doubt he is a police officer, he isn't in a high vis green jacket, also I'm pretty sure past felons are flagged before they accept them into training

That's not a proper police uniform you gullible idiot

>Implying there are any British people in London

all the white people in that video are Polish or Irish Gypsies

Impersonation of a police officer is a crime.

It's Trollstation you mongs. Of course it's not a real police officer. These niggers dress up as cops, traffic wardens, soldiers, biotactical response teams, etc and troll the public. But sometimes they use their costumes for advantages like fucking white women in the middle of the street in the middle of the. They got arrested for trolling an art gallery and acting like they did a heist and now they're sitting in prison.

[spoiler]And the women crave the bbc as usual[/spoiler]

Well even if he's not a real police officer this doesn't make it less degenerate, i'm actually relieved he's not one

also whats with the hoards of chimps ? and also , whats the chances of this guy getting arrested for molestation and impersonation

This is just dancing, why are you such a prude OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=B-FRX5Z_I6o
t. black guy

>Fdesouche spotted

Oui Monsieur

What's the Scottish police force like?

Don't fancy doing 2 years at uni then having to move to be a cop in Australia

I'm white, and can get a uk citizen ship if I apply for one

>Troll

is this 2006 again ?

>And the women crave the bbc as usual
Not really, they just crave attention, and if they can't understand what the other person says even better, it's more about them then

>also whats with the hoards of chimps ?
It's the Nottinghill Carnival . . .it happens every year.

Nottinghill used to be nice, then Niggers took over and the Carnival has been going for years but funnily enough, - Nottinghill has recently started to Gentrify and the residents don't want it there anymore.

You know it's bad when the Bahamas says that

It's not a real police officer you mong, this is a prank YouTube channel...

Leftist effeminate traitors that cannot even deal with gangs of neds.

Only niggers go to notting hill carn, if you're white you'd be stabbed/mugged within minutes.

They have another video a from carnival a few years back and the women came up to the nigger to grind on him and shoved their tongues down his throat. Needless to say, he went home with at least one of them. Besides, all the videos they make with the niggers are just them picking up white women and it working.

Well no shit, didn't expect them to pick up a Cambodian or a Polyneasian did you?

A bit like every country's police force then

one minute in and the dude's just humping unwilling girls in public, how is this acceptable from literally any point of view?

this is why the west needs islam

Now you're avoiding the point. White British women crave the bbc as seen in their numerous videos.

>daggering

Nigger culture AHAHHAH

Clearly a fake officer, but Notting Hill Carnival needs to be nuked regardless.

This video proves that you only need a little authority to make a woman do anything.

This is actually good policing.

Sup Forums whines and whinges about people not respecting police, but when then this African warrior utilizes psychological tactic on an unruly crowd - mollifying any violent anti-police instinct , you claim degeneracy.

ya i actually find it gross the mongrel is trying to force it , surprised he isnt using the cuffs

Seriously why are British posters constantly mocking countries like France, Belgium, Germany and Sweden? I mean look at this

hes fake

Well maybe you should?

>What's the Scottish police force like?
Muslims in Hijabs.

scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2016/august/hijab-ratified-as-option-for-police-scotland-uniform

>White bois getting this mad
You're basically begging me to post 'muh dick' memes.

Everyone gets mad when they see stuff like this yet I seem to be the only one who is happy that this shit is allowed in public.

Why you ask? Is it because I'm a cuck? No, quite the opposite.

You see, can you imagine getting married to a qt only to realise a few years down the line that she's into "twerking" and niggers? Imagine how fucking furious you would be. How could you possibly know though? She has had to restrain herself, she has't been allowed to dance with Jamal on the street.

By letting these coalburners act like whores in public it gets put on social media as a warning to anybody who doesn't stay in frequent contact.

>LOL Sarah #twerkin with Jamal, she so cRaZY! XOXOX

How do I know this? Because there are several girls I knew from school who were basically angels up until the were about 16. Now I can just look on Facebook to read about them doing ket at some music festival or pictures of them kissing like 5 different guys in one night.

Now I know they're used goods.

really? got any source to that habbibu, or are you just pulling doners out of your arse

Let's not forget the most popular british youtuber. (Marina Joyce)

Because we can, because our white people aren't blown the fuck up every five seconds in some bombing or stabbing campaign. That's why lelgium. Keep the daily stabbings and bombings coming!

>White British women crave the bbc as seen in their numerous videos.
No.
The white women that go the Carnival do but on the whole they don't.

Police officer in London proposing to his boyfriend who is also an officer at Pride Parade

Literally who?

white women belong to black men.

There's just no fighting it. They own their bodies from the moment they are born.

Now this sickens me, more so than the carnival thing.

This actually is enraging.

Our grandparents fought and died for this.

Shit, that's actually pretty funny

Literally the gestapo

pic related

>got any source to that habbibu
Literally the OP's video. Click the link and then browse through their videos. Or do you want me to fetch you the videos and wipe your ass while I'm at it?

We'll be the ones fighting the next war to put an end to it.

This was a big PR stunt but it's wrong on so many levels.

Belgium is a weak link and a failed state because our police is weak. Other than that, we don't need to bin knives, people don't get arrested for posting mean things, there are no paki rape gangs and no muslim mayors... unlike you guys who live a nanny state

I'm still figuring out what's worse: a failed state or a nanny state

No, OP's video is a carnival full of half breeds, lefties and niggers.

I know it gets you hard because it takes the focus off your country for a few minutes but you're going to have to try a lot harder.

>Is there any hope left for britbongs ?
There is not hope for Western Europe.

To be fair this carnival was about carribean culture i.e. niggers
A gathering of niggers never end well

Hey and I forgot London already had a terror attack, ten years go. So it's 1-1 now!

And stabbings, come on now. You're suffering as well

theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2016/aug/04/london-stabbing-russell-square-knife-attack-live

You have had Muslim Mayors in Belgium before we did in Britain.

Your country is far worse than Britain too . . .I can shout that the Holocaust is a lie - can you?

i made out last summer with a halfbreed from notthingam, she was cute af , nose and nip pierce
am i deggenerate pol? is it ok to fuck black/half black chicks?!

This is why no one takes the Police seriously anymore. They're actually encouraged and promoted like "Your friends with a uniform on" then they get told to do these 'feel good' PR stunts.
They're the fucking Police. They shouldn't be billed as being this big friendly social club that'll always be super friendly and considerate.
The criminals have no respect for the Police because they're criminals and average people have no respect for the Police because the Police try to befriend the criminals.

As much as people disagree with me on this I honestly think that the Police are largely too working class and because of this are prone to the same personality traits as the people they are largely arresting.

Do these women act like this because they are eternal adolescents? Is like an act of rebellion without any sense.

jesus , i dont know how they can fuck a bunch of ugly ass dindu apes ,

its different if the guy is actually "normal" successful and GOOD looking but these guys are street mongrels, untermensch

She's the most popular FEMALE british youtuber.
The most popular british youtuber in general is based god KSI.

Stabbings are niggers killing niggers, or niggers killing Americans. Also that guy in your link? He was a tanned Norwegian who killed an American, I don't care. You seem to think I'd care about that? Or niggers killing each other over a fucking stupid post code war? I don't, good riddance, it quells their numbers down for us, it's a good thing and I encourage it.

Yeah we also had Lee Rigby happen and Muslims got their shit handed to them, I'm still waiting for mainlanders to do something in retaliation but I won't hold my breath, you're natural born cowards.

I can't take this BBC meme anymore. When will the black """"culture"""" fad just fuck off out of the mainstream already.

I've never heard of her, therefore she's not famous.

Deal with it.

>You have had Muslim Mayors in Belgium before we did in Britain.

Source: my ass. No we didn't. Even Molenbeek's mayor is still white. Your fucking capital is in the hands of a paki.

you basically described why I hate island niggers desu imagine this, 24 fucking 7, welcome to Trinidad.

It won't, we have lefty Jew cucks influencing things and America still exists (thanks France and Spain you cunts). Hope defending the USA was fucking worth it you nigger fuckers.

Honestly I really want to hate these videos, but they turn me on at the same time. I love seeing white women go black. I always hint at my white friends that are girls that they should try a black guy, and many don't regret it. White men should provide finanical and emotional support, it is his privilege to do so. However, he does NOT have the privilege to fuck a white woman. White women were MADE for bbc.

No our capital has two mayors, one white and with financial powers and the other is some labour member with no power.

Also you know your image? It's funny because people are sick of it and have been complaining about her being a dick face. Hahahahaha

This from 2006 - "Faouzia Hariche (38) is the acting mayor (or “bourgmestre” – burgomaster, from the Dutch burgemeester) of Brussels, the capital of Belgium and of the European Union."

Get as salty as you like. or even post a picture of a Guardian article written by a Muslim.

You are lost Belgium.

Mosley was right

>Rudolf Hess, never forget

Now you're just covering it up. The only person you're kidding is yourself. I see plenty of white women and plenty of blonde heads in the video and they are obviously all over the nigger's dick. Stop lying to yourself.

These niggers are retards but the lefties are even more retarded.

>mfw I've walked through Notting Hill Carnival before
>mfw gay flags flying
>mfw Elephant Man's - Log On was playing

Dumb faggots.

I wonder how many British soldiers would have deserted in ww2 if they knew they had to die for this

>I've never heard of her, therefore she's not famous.
>I've never heard of George Clooney, therefore he's not famous.

Your logic.

No, it's pretty much just a carnival m8, there's no real deep meanings to it, I know you want there to be but I'm afraid not Hans. Sorry.