Is this a appropriate response to the opioid crisis in America?

Is this a appropriate response to the opioid crisis in America?

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-123428.png (1080x1920, 614K)

it's like philippines, they will kill poor people and leave the bigger fish so it become more centralized and better controlled

I WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS

BASED

there is not a single developed country that still practices the death penalty
America needs to catch up and outlaw it.

This. I can guarantee anyone that sells more than $1K of drugs won't ever be prosecuted.

When are drumpfkins going to stop pretending they won

Drug addicts are already butthurt HAHAHAHAHA

Based Trump

Based Trump. Please kill all drug dealers

the opioid crisis only exists because of the huge number of prescriptions given out over the last 25 years or so

The next president of Mexico has to do this, it would help your nation out a lot. Kill your local drug dealer.

If Trump kill your drug dealers, it will help us a lot too

KEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEK

Attached: kek warrior.jpg (1113x1200, 219K)

True, true

He is probably the best American president of years. This guy is so based.

>kill political enemies/ dissidents
>retroactively call them drug dealers and plant drugs on them
Surely this would never happen in Trump's America :^)

Based. Democracy is a meme.

This is fantastic but I'll doubt congress would allow it. It works for china

Great idea. Now Americans just need to put drugs in the bags of leftists and SJW and call the police. The cops will believe.

10/10

Japan does it too.

you incredibly underestimate how little that is

All this shit will never work. Burroughs was right: drug consumers are only non replaceable part in whole drug trade deal. If you want to fight against drugs you have to go after them. Everybody else, from lowest pusher to cartel lord is interchangeable.
It is highly immoral and unpopular though, so it will never happen

your point being?

Well this is good, If drugs are legalized why have these drug dealers around? They torture, kill and threaten a whole community.

how is that acting like a trumptard?

How do drug dealers make money without an illicit market genius on drugs?

Trump is always at least 6 moves ahead. We can rest assured he is saving North America.

It's like he unironically wants a race war

Shoot them

He's such a fucking boomer generation retard. He really thinks he can keep illegal drugs out of the US.
Just end the drug war. We lost. Legalize and accept defeat.

Asia*

Another butthurt drug addict kek

Maybe he should do something about all the legal drugs that get normal people into the habit.

Change market or country?

Maybe in Russia. It works in Taiwan

While I find it rather hard to be sympathetic to drug dealers there is a part of me that feels that the punishment is out of proportion compared to the crime. It's a problem because this policy may very well work and I feel like that sets a bad precedent and makes it easier to apply harsh penalties to smaller and smaller crimes as a way to force people to conform. Like if you wanted to stop people speeding you decided speeding would be a felony punishable by a mandatory minimum of 20 years in prison. I mean sure yeah, nobody would speed anymore and that's good I guess but at what cost to our liberty?

>Just end the drug war. We lost.
You were never really fighting it. The USA needs to double down on harsh punishments for drugs.

Drug dealers cause a vast number of problems. They must be killed and it's nothing wrong about that.

>I feel like that sets a bad precedent and makes it easier to apply harsh penalties to smaller and smaller crimes

You have it even worse on possession of CP.

meanwhile, pharmaceutical companies get out the back door while we kill poor niggers and spics.

This is now a Shit Americans Say thread

Attached: genius.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

also pain clinics

BASED

another social control mechanism lol

>If we keep making the punishment worse the crime will decrease.
>We just have to turn prisons into a hell on earth where prisoners can abuse each other.
>We just have to make sure everybody is armed so even something that only looks like a crime can get you killed.
How do we 'solve' yanks?

No, he has to kill doctors and pharmacy industry to save American.

sort your fucking notification out
people like you should deserve the death penalty

BASED
Hopefully he will also remove their get out of jail free card also known as (((due process)))

I like how they actually had to add in (Hitler gassed millions)

that's technically true, but he never deployed it in combat from what I know

No. But it will trim down the excess population.

This is fantastic because all the heroin dealers are white trash and rednecks.

Depends, are the doctors going to be executed?

There are no black doctors stupid

the joke doesn't really work when Ben Carson is in the fucking government.

I guess though I don't really see a difference. How would Syria deploying gas on combatants be significantly better or worse than Nazi Germany deploying gas on POWs and non-combatants?

American politicians, media, and other powerful people love to nitpick little shit like this in order to deflect away from tough questions and from taking responsibility for controversial stuff they may have said in the past. They get people to waste time arguing about irrelevant details. Sadly it works most of the time.

This is What you get when you allow black people to be doctors

If risk of death was a deterrent for drug dealers we wouldn't have this problem in the first place. Of course the wrinkled babby goes with this simplistic shit.

I would love for all the criminals in here to get death penalty tbqh... Based Trump.

FUCK YOU UNITED NATIONS FOR PROTECTING CRIMINALS