Are we boycotting this movie?

Are we boycotting this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLxNvmCTsj0
youtube.com/watch?v=b9uMWKPdnPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly feel sorry for them. Clowning is one of the oldest forms of entertainment. It's a dying art, much like the circus in general.

Jesus Christ. This is it, they did it. They win.
Were done for boys, better head for the ciscamps

fear of clowns is so overplayed/overrated at this point I don't know how anyone can take le scary clown thing seriously.

Like, I get it. IT was creepy. But I don't see some dude or woman in clown makeup at a block party putting wash-off tattoos on kids' faces and thing "omg so scary just like Tim Curry!!! #SCARED"

it's literally histrionics. no functional person over the age of 10 is actually afraid of clowns

>#SCARED
yes user, unfortunately this is the world we live in

Jokes on you, me and my friend are gonna go see it next week

>Blacks are losing work because of Friday
>Wait blacks don't work.

Lol I feel too fat to leave the house. I won't be seeing this on the silver screen.

I fully support clowns torment of mankind.

Yes, seeing as Sup Forums is full of clowns

wish we boycotted Suicide Squad

clown isnt a real job

Say that to the clown union!

I sure hated handing out candy to clown girls with "Daddy's Little Monster" tummy shirts last Halloween

I haven't seen a clown is years but if I saw one it would just depress the fuck out of me to the point of ruining any immersion. That's a sad life

My early high school girlfriend's mom was a clown. Her older sister got pregnant by some Mexican loser senior year and her clown mom was a born again Christian nutjob. When she got an abortion she told her she was going to burn in hell and psychologically tormented her. She ended up dropping out of school, no idea what happened to her but wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself. So, fuck clowns.

Why would anyone be scared of clowns? I don't get it.

Fear of clowns share the same fear as fear of Zombies and other humanoid creatures that appear human but aren't.

That beeing said, i once saw a certian clown perfom as a kid and i was scared to death, ted bundy was just so fucking creepy even if he tried to act nice.

For me, it's Ronald McDonald.

The best fast food mascot.

>Some young girls came by for Halloween
>One was dressed up like Harley
>Barefoot
>Caught glimpse of it once she was walking away with the rest of her friends
>Once they all got into their van and left, I turned off the lights and stopped serving candy early
>Went out to my porch and smelled the fuck out of the spot she was standing on
>Even licked it a bit
That, my friends, was the best Hallowen I had.

awe that poor roastie :(

The children of clowns become clowns 84% of the time so she's probably a clown now

Mmmnnnmmm. Lordy.

>Once they all got into their van and left, I turned off the lights and stopped serving candy early
I think I was driving that van

There's a group of clowns that I habit an old church 15 mins down the road from me. They're weird bastards, dancing on the foot of the innishowen hills.

Word is, they're satanists.

My cousins and I saw them all fuck when we were younger. Oddly, I've never seen them around town. Or maybe I have.

They sell mushrooms by the old German for on the coast of innihowen.

*creampies your face*

is that you, three-for-free?

They just need to flip the script. Picture the scene:

>Dad leaving from the party store, swings by the bakery to pick up the birthday cake.
>A shadowy figure observes . . .
>Dad arrives home, exits car juggling cake, balloons, and some last minute presents when suddenly an off-camera voice says:
>?: "Nice house! I said - NICE HOUSE . . ."
>Father slowly turns.
>Cut to STREET, where a CLOWN CAR sits, a CLOWN with his elbow nonchalantly cocked out the window, knowing smile showing through his painted one.
>"Having a party for the birthday girl, eh? Would be a shame if . . . something were to . . . spoil it . . ."
>Father quickly sets aside the gifts and the cake, and quicksteps to the street, trailing the balloons behind him in one hand while he fumbles for his wallet with the other.
>Father: "OK, how much this time? All I can spare is 200 dollars this month, I swear!"
>Clown: "You're a big guy. For you, I'll call it square at 150. For that, I can guarantee you no clowns will spring out of any bushes on your little girl's special day."
>Father: "Oh God, thank you. Thank you so much."
>Clown starts car.
>Clown: "Hey anything for a repeat customer. See you in, what, four months for little Timmy's?"
>Drives away as the sound system blasts "Pop Goes the Weasel" on an out-of-tune calliope.

There's going to be a clown revival and thots are going to be putting on thoty clown make up for instagram soon.

*blocks your profession*

top kek my SIDES user
this right here is why I come here
this is the reason I still come to Sup Forums

>Drives away as the sound system blasts "Pop Goes the Weasel" on an out-of-tune calliope.
Kek, well done.

It's unnatural for a person to always laugh for no reason, which makes it creepy
And a lot of clowns are a little too into it, similar to furries

>Virgins are losing work because of (MOVIE X)

Well, Sup Forums, what is movie x?

Obvious samefag.

I went to clown college so I could laugh at people who called me a clown, but I was expelled and now everybody makes fun of me because I'm not even good enough to be called a clown as an insult.

Sure and begorrah, those irish clowns are scary

>Stephen King movies were ever good in the first place

Clowns are anti-comedy.

absolute madmen

HOMEY THE CLOWN
DON'T MESS AROUND
EVEN THOUGH THE MAN
TRY TO KEEP HIM DOWN

what you need is the heavy-drinking middle-aged guy that sounds depressed. Those make the funniest clowns, like Chicago's Bozo.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLxNvmCTsj0

>why don't you shut up, and go out and shave, by the way.

They are losing work because clowns have been associated with pedos, juggalos, criminals, and the version of IT with Tim Curry for the past like 30-40 years. It's not like they were coming up before that.

>Wear a kilt
>With no undies

AIN'T NOTHIN' GONNA BREAK MY STRIDE

The fuck are you on about? I just liked the guys little scenario, you think I would actually take the time to type all that out and then go give myself (yous)?
There are plenty of people who laugh at stupid shit here, you should know that.

Now there Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=b9uMWKPdnPA

It's gonna be good guys.

Yes. Painfully obvious too.

That guy on the right is fucking scary.
Also why does he sound like Trump?

>American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I thought people liked clowns, crazy clown pozy and everything

KIDDY GANGBANG OR WE BANG BANG

>"You're a big guy. For you"

KEK

Modern clowns are fucking disgusting and horrifying, also the majority of them are just out of work pedophiles just winging it in a costume.

If they went back to their roots as skilled performers and original costumes I would like them a whole lot more.

>american humor
Man what the FUCK was this shit