>Russian Army convoy arrives in Aleppo
>10 Free Syrian Army groups condemn Turkey’s incursion into Syria
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah advance in southern Aleppo
>Turkish-backed rebels attempt to hijack Kurdish gains against ISIS
>Russia says rebel groups in Aleppo are obstructing humanitarian efforts
>ISIS within striking distance of Syrian Army positions at Palmyra
>PKK vows to defend YPG from Turkish invasion into northern Syria
>Houthi delegation travel to Iraq and Iran
>‘Boycott Bing!’ Riyadh furious after search engine translates 'Daesh' as 'Saudi Arabia'
>Obama to meet with Erdogan regime on Sept 4
>US calls on Turkey and Kurdish forces in Syria to fight ISIL, not each other
>48 hour ceasefire established in Homs City
>Largest Syrian Christian city(Mhardeh, Homs) in danger as jihadist rebels enter neighboring town
>34 soldiers killed, 180 wounded fighting ISIS in Sirte, Libya
> New Russian Reconnaissance Aircraft TU-214R in Syria

>NEW SOUTHFRONT 29 August
youtube.com/watch?v=5T_AleXH9n4

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo
i.imgur.com/pQmcH0I.jpg
i.imgur.com/AJ3k0TH.jpg
>Latakia
i.imgur.com/FteK81s.jpg
i.imgur.com/xpuK3mO.jpg
>Jarablus
i.imgur.com/FfrgnMz.jpg
>East Ghouta
i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/bDuXnvbuv90

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/turkey-led-operations-in-northern-syria-on-august-29-30/
sana.sy/en/?p=86801
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/770549042292088832
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/770579449066754048
twitter.com/alexandrelatsa/status/770578675381178369
almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-capture-3-villages-from-isis-in-north-aleppo-countryside/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For ASSAD!

Turkey-led Operations in Northern Syria on August 29-30

According to Turkish state-linked sources, on August 29, the Turkish-led forces seized some 12 villages from the ISIS terrorist group and the predominantly Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the Syrian province of Aleppo. The reports also said that the Turkish artillery hit some 20 targets in the area south of Jarabulus.

By August 30, the Turkish-led forces have reportedly crossed the Sajur river and captured the villages of Awshariyah and Ayn Dadat and are now in about 13 km from Manbij.

On August 30, Turkish sources reported that 21 “terrorist” targets in Jarabulus region were shot 108 times with Firtina howitzers. Most of these targest were Kurdish SDF units.

Meanwhile, Free Syrian Army factions that are a part of the SDF condemned the Turkish intervention in northern Syria and blamed the Turksih-led forces for civilian casualties in the area:

southfront.org/turkey-led-operations-in-northern-syria-on-august-29-30/

Btw to the guy i was discussing with in the last threat.
look at the footage released on the current attack. This is not your two bmps rushind in, getting shelled and retreating, its a full blownnlffensive with heavy artillery and a collumn of armored vehicles.
its also not conducted by irgc and afghans like previous attempts this is hezbollah and the republican mechanized division.

France says Turkish action in Syria risks escalating the conflict

Turkey's military push into northern Syria risks causing an escalation of the conflict, French President Francois Hollande said on Tuesday, calling on all parties to end fighting and a return to peace talks for the country.

the butthurt is real

THE LION OF SYRIA!

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!

Who's attacking what?

france should go fuck herself. unlike those fags we have balls to fight terrorists.

Republican guards and hezbollah are leading a major attack on the arty base and captured dozzens of buildings. Operation started in the night as the videos show. Looks like they finaly breached through the deathtrap.

reminder

FIRST FOR GLORY OF A GREAT TURKISH EMPIRE

Based.

Any twitter links?

100,000 Captagon tablets set to be smuggled seized in Damascus

The Drug Combating Department of the Interior Ministry seized 100,000 Captagon tablets in Damascus, a source at the Ministry said on Tuesday.

The tablets were hidden inside a cooling machine and were prepared to be smuggled outside the country.

sana.sy/en/?p=86801

did the saudis lower their game? a cooling machine

I'm kinda sad that Islam is going to win in Turkey in my lifetime. Islam is literally the cancer that kills the earth.

>Tension returns again to hasakah city as YPG refuses to let go 50 of the commanders of the baath militia by saying the agreement doesnt include them. Snipers redeployed by both sides on top of buildings

Everyone and everything

dont be sad. we are ok.

Currently most is in arabic but hassan ridha reported on the matter and liwa al quds pjblished a video on their facebook page

I thought that IS large get it's supplies and recruits through Turkey, which until recently did precious little to stop the traffic. But perhaps you don't consider IS terrorists?

But to some degree I agree with you. France and the rest of Nato has been doing too little to fight the terrorists, and it's a shame they don't have the balls to hit them where it's most obvious that the terrorists rest and re-supply, namely in Turkey.

In short: Bomb Turkey. Bomb them hard.

>@Conflicts: PYD co-leader: We will fight in all fronts in Syria, If it's against SAA, FSA, ISIL or even Turkey or anyone who threaten us - @BarzanSadiq
>That land grabbing level

>believing this
I saw the swarms of roaches chanting aloha snackbar on the day of the coup

How to lose a war

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/770549042292088832

Seams Rebels are back on the move in N. Hama

>fighting against every single involved party
What could possibly go wrong?

>France says Turkish action in Syria risks escalating the conflict
Where was that CIA faggot who was boasting that "We wanted Turkey to do this".

It's so fucking hilarious, Turkey is destroying the US's Turd proxy and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Any new information about the situation in Uzbekhistan?

Ironic though, because Erdogan wanted to join the EU in his early years, that's how he masked his power grabs without the west saying anything.

Kurds refusing to release captured prisoners in Hasakah. Snipers on the rooftops.

>Why are we being attack?

>PYD co-leader: We will fight in all fronts in Syria, If it's against SAA, FSA, ISIL or even Turkey or anyone who threaten us - @BarzanSadiq

This is unreal. They really think the US will back them when the US base of operation depends on both Iran and Turkey. LOL.

>Seams Rebels are back on the move in N. Hama
Bad news, headchoppers are really close to a Christian town.

Chanting aloha snackbar has both a cultural and religious character, that dont necessarily imply islamism/fundamentalism

Honestly, the Turk-Kurd situation is getting out of hand.
The US realizing the only real option against IS was to support was kurdish fighters clashed hard against Turkey interests and endangered the position of 'natural ally' that Turkey has held for half a century.
A proptly destabilizing Turkey can be a dangerous game for NATO interests
Moreso with turkish fire concentrating against kurds instead of IS. Shit's gonna backfire somehow.

Not saying that Turks were acting like allies at all, roaches are as traitorous as it gets.

>Islam is going to win in Turkey
turdkey was always an islamic shithole.
they just made tourist camps to lure people for cheap food and hotels.
if you get out of the reservation it's jalalabad.

While you guys are worried about Christians in Mhardeh, remember that the real danger of genocide stems from the Alawite village of Ma'an. It is under rebel artillery now. If Jund al Aqsa takes it, it'll be bad news. In 2014 they killed 20 civilians there.

No this is on the opposite end of the offensive, further east. if they continue pushing it will be for Suran

That act a like shitskin?

Wow, stupid

Anyone finds it funny, that Iran pretends Alawite's are muslims now, when couple of decades ago they were heretics?

Are you BosnjoBoy?

Heresy loves company.

>Y-ypg will be completely harmless I swear
They wanted them there so in near time turkey and kurds will fight each other on a bigger scale.
Having that whole region in tiny bits is the ultimate goal.

No

I was half-joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the irregular posters here

Nah, you are just delusional, not even going to explain why.

Anyone finds it funny that Sup Forums pretends Turks are human now when a couple of days ago they were roaches?
This is what happens when you let religion and passing emotions shape your worldview.

>They wanted them there so in near time turkey and kurds will fight each other on a bigger scale.
That was NATO's plan, Israel 2.0.

Iran/Turkey have decided enough is enough and they're going to curb stomp the turds

It's even more then that. Iran thinks Sunni's are heretics yes, but Alawites are not even considered muslims by the vast majority of scholars in Iran.

If I remember right even Khomeini denounced them.

Everyone likes to ''support'' a winning side. If the tide changes this place will fill with Assad fanboys in couple of minutes.

Well communism is a larger threat than islamism apparently, so turks are cool now.

t. erdogan

You must be new. /sg/ supports Assad, just that the roaches are here now because of erdogan. As soon as the front will be calmer everything will go downside.

>Nato wanted a tiny minority of ignorant mountain goat shaggers possesing a landlocked strip of norther Syria to engage in conventional full fledged war against a regional power
This is what /sg/ actually believes in.
Is Assad losing? I heard the rebels are pushing hard on another front now

Communism went to mars, islam went to the twin towers, I rather get my shit taken than my penis chopped.
Its like chosing between diabetes and aids, I'll take the aids pls.

They took advantage of Assad sending men to Aleppo and took a city in Hama. They are coordinating the two fronts with the ultimate aim of taking Aleppo.

tell that to roaches lovers

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/770579449066754048

FLY FINE BASED KHAT

Turkish Gen Petkin “In few days will see Aleppo will return to Syria through Syrian army and the support of Russia"

twitter.com/alexandrelatsa/status/770578675381178369

no source yet

The city was under a reconciliation agreement and not defended at all. They just managed to walz through some ndf checkpoints.

Houthi delegation travel to Iraq and Iran
what could be the outcome?

>you will never chew khat
Feels bad man, at least I have adderal.

good to see that Sup Forums finally sees the true face of the kurds.

How the fuck are the rebels hitting two fronts and still winning?

How incompetent are the SAA. Just wait until the turkroaches take al-bab and the rebels start hitting aleppo from the north, it'll be a fucking disaster.

HOLY SHIT SAUDIS ARE SO FUCKING

What the hell are they doing

Seems like Turkey wasn't really supporting the Rebels before the coup attempt. Now that they have full Turkish support, they are kicking ass.

USSR come back pls

BAD

So much this, we finally need to settle if roaches can survive nuclear blast, if not send the 'Putin&CO' Pest Control !

Did FSA stop their attacks on SDF in nothern Manbij?

Putin sucks erdogan's dick lately in case you haven't noticed. There goes muh slav=kebab removers meme.

There are a lot of rumors saying erdogan gave up on aleppo and assad let him in return stomp rojava

reminder

This didn't happen overnight. Rebels with Turkish help were planning how to counter the Russian intervention for the past year. Their original plan was to take Hama, but after Russia entered, they shifted their policy to Aleppo. It took them months to sort out the politics with their external backers, lay out the plans, then actually go and recapture crucial villages like al Eiss and Khan Toman which were necessary for the Aleppo battle. The Turkish coup didn't change everything in just six weeks, although it certainly helped smooth the Jarablus operation.

Atam Muslumandi, amina koduğum. Ülken gerçek bile değil lan:DDDD

Well maybe the tables will turn when t*rks start some shit with goverment forces, maybe bark around Iran. Also outright genocide of kurds may piss off daddy USA. Also check 'em.

Yes they pushed them south of Sajur river and aren't advancing anymore. Will probably go west now imo

Outdated map, this one is up to date

atatürk müslüman değildi, bunun kanıdı bir çok yazısı ve konuşması var. kekoları inandırmak ve kendisine destek için müslümanlığı bol bol kullanıyordu.

Do you have like no life of something?
Why are you always here?

a very wrong anaylsis, equivolent of saying all romanians are gypsies. you are very ignorant about westernization-secularization and the tension of political islam

Is there a source for those two random turkish appendages?

I haven't seen them on any other maps

Turkey asks US to drop support for Syrian Kurds

Turkey's presidential spokesman has called on the U.S. to "revise" its policy of supporting Kurdish forces battling Turkish troops in Syria after Ankara's incursion last week into the war-torn state.

The comments by Ibrahim Kalin published on Tuesday by the pro-government Daily Sabah came a day after the U.S. urged Turkish troops and Kurdish forces in northern Syria to halt their fighting, saying it hinders efforts to defeat the Islamic State group.

Kalin says that the "Americans should revise their policy of supporting (the Kurdish-led force) at all costs."

The battle in northern Syria now pits U.S. ally Turkey against the Kurdish-led force - a U.S.-backed proxy that is the most effective ground force battling IS militants in Syria's 5-year-old civil war.

The source is Nawar Oliver, he claims a private source in Zenki told him about them and kept confirming them for him, and Nrg8000 is just taking his word for it

Dude I'm not a filthy fucking roach, what do you think I am, some subhuman diaspora shitskin?
Get yourself killed you fucking sand coon.

Tbh that's a win win for Assad if true. Turks keep their border clean and no kurds around. Assad minds his business. At the right time, the land now under turk's will be given to SAA and kurds will remain to the east

Anyone here tried bf1 yet?
I have like 5 mins of download left

Cause he is paid to, idiot.

müslümandı ama deist bir müslüman

muhammedi siklemese de allaha inanıyordu

>10 Free Syrian Army groups condemn Turkey’s incursion into Syria

I was under impression that FSA was ok with Turks? Or did Turks only bring their own Turkoman rebels with them?

>‘Boycott Bing!’ Riyadh furious after search engine translates 'Daesh' as 'Saudi Arabia'
Top kek

Erdogan gave up his ambitions.
"Assad will be part of the transition process".
Why is everyone ignoring this?

From when are the stats?

>Afghanistan
>99%

>Iraq
>91%

Bombing democracy into them realyl worked out amazing, didn't it?

And I also don't believe the only 12% for Sharia in Turkey. In Istanbul maybe. But not on the whole country level.

almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-capture-3-villages-from-isis-in-north-aleppo-countryside/

Nice, YPG/SDF liberating manpower of SAA with ISIS

I can't believe that Turkey is fucking up the Kurds with the TACIT SUPPORT of RUSSIA and DESPITE the CONDEMNATION of the USA what the fuck has this war become? I'm happy for Assad, because now it looks like US interests are about to be told to fuck off and die. But wow did bongo fuck up this one. I don't think the US even can set foot in the Middle East after this. I mean the Najran seige could turn into the full fledged collapse of Saudi Arabia.

Because it's not a real change from his position. Assad's leave is nonnegotiable. The only ones insisting Assad stay forever are Assad and Iran.

This!

Literally said in newsweek he will always be a reliable ally of the Islamic world and he opened the largest mosque in Europe with king roach and Abbas.

Looks like a reskin to battlefront desu. Unfortunatly. Really would have preferred a multiplayer shooter in a ww1 setting not in a joke about it.

He is backtracking to keep face. Aleppo will fall,sooner then you expect and then there will be a gov of national unity under a president assad uniting jarbulus rebels and assad. They will hunt down nusra, kurds and isis. After that assad will slowly win the political process and reinstall his rule. Its pretty obvious.

Assad fanboys are still here. We just dont post as much because there arent many possitive news of the SAA.

FSA groups in SDF now fight turkish-backed FSA groups

muh popular revolution