The One True King of Westeros

>be Robert Baratheon
>Rhagear Targfag takes my betrothed, decide I've had enough of their shit
>call my banners and spark a the first massive rebellion against the Targfag dynasty
>meet the Chad who took my woman at the Trident, smash my warhammer into his bitch breastplate, scattering his gay little rubies about the battlefield to be found for generations
>get the most notorious war tactician to defect and sack the city of King's Landing
>claim the throne that once sat Chad's father for myself
>have Chad's wife's head smashed in along with their two kids
>mfw I have to deal with faggot teenagers calling me a cuck because of having my bitch taken despite the fact that I sparked a bloody rebellion over it and BTFO'd the entire Targfag dynasty

Bobby is the man you all wish you could be. You wouldn't rebel against your leaders after their pretty boy son takes your girl, you'd just watch and offer him a drink like the cucks you are. Look at the beautiful picture to the left, how does that make you feel? Can't stand the sight of your precious Rhaegar getting his shit pushed in by a real man? Face it, Bobby is anything BUT a cuck. I can't imagine a more alpha response to some blonde-haired faggot taking your girl than what this man did.

>not including doing the 8
>not including motorboat ingredients Besse and her great big tits

I don't care if he shot up the entire school. He still lost his woman to a highborn Chad.

Go fetch the breastplate stretcher, faggot.

>One True King
>Dead
>Killed by a fucking pig

I_its empty your grace

Imagine if he didn't bully Lancel, he might've saved him from the deadly wine and bacon which killed him

He got cucked by a faggot with silver hair and chimped out because fragile masculinity.

Has anyone ever uncucked themselves grander than Bobby B?

Why do people say Robert started the rebellion? Jon Arryn was the first to call his banners and Brandon Stark was the first noble to be openly rebel/fight against Aerys and Rhaegar.

You mean killed by poison, a woman's weapon?

>fragile masculinity
back to tumblr

i think because it's called Robert's Rebellion, and he was the figurehead of it.

but you're right, he didn't actually start it personally

This show is made for tumblr tards, and you're just as pathetic for enjoying it yourself.

no poison, he just couldn't stop drinking

Didn't seem very fragile when he smashed his faggot ass into dust and blew his entire family dynasty the fuck out.

>This show is made for tumblr tards
not in the first few seasons it wasn't

>literally ended up raising his wife's kids

face it hes a cuck

yet there's no more Baratheons and the Targaryens are all over the place. Oh and his wife is a secret Targ who bred with her Targ brother and created Targs on the throne. WHAT A KEK!

He didn't give a shit about his wife and made about a hundred bastards. You can't get cucked by someone you don't care about.

>the only woman he loved left him for some other man, and had his lovechild

cucked the fuck out

You sound like a nigger.

"You let that little girl disarm you?"

Face it, Joffrey was nothing but a disappointment in Bobby's eyes, he knew in his heart that he wasn't his true son. A quick examination of Joffrey's behavior makes it beyond clear that he didn't raise those kids.

>"left him for some other man"
>actually believing Bran's new age woowoo 3-eyed raven pineal gland bullshit

>mfw I have to deal with faggot teenagers calling me a cuck
lmao RIDF

It's heavily implied he was intentionally gotten that drunk, and I think in the books it's even implied or stated that it was fortified wine, so it was a lot stronger.

There's no doubt Lancel was plying him with alcohol in the hope he'd suffer an accident.

BOW

YE SHITS
E

S
H
I
T
S