How do we stop the "Yasss queen slayyy" mentality?

How do we stop the "Yasss queen slayyy" mentality?

Why would you want to stop women's empowerment user? Are you a sexist?

Killing all leftists is the only way desu

The what now?

Liberal tumblrinas

turn their fucking shit around on them and point out that is a expression from Drag culture and is the equivalent of a bunch of white kids dressing up in do rags and saying they are gonna put a 187 on some niggas straight poppin' those gats.

(they call this cultural appropriation but it is only ok if they do it)

Because nowadays empowering is anything that, if done by a man, would be sexist and oppressive.

By not roleplaying on the internet and actually putting forth effort to stop it irl.

My gf says YYYAAASSS in messages but isn't on tumblr or anything like that, I wouldn't have known what it was if I didn't visit this site.

More tax breaks for farmers so more people join the farming lifestyle and get redpilled by a hard day of feeding and seeding crops. Less numales and pusies all around.

Why does that phrase make everyone here so butthurt? I don't even see it that often, lol

This, we need more Sneeds, less Chucks

That makes no sense relating it to nigger culture and liberals love LGBT children

Isn't YASS QUEEN meant to be a stereotypically sassy black woman expression?

I've only seen it posted here and it annoys me every time.

This, but ironically.

Yeah... I honestly don't even see straight women using the expression. They say "yaaas" from time to time, but "queen" and "slay" is used almost exclusively by gay men.

Poor kid....

Kill all roasties and normies. It's the only way.

>Latinos
They do this shit with straight kids too in Brazil.