Hey Sup Forums one of my teachers keeps singling me out when I don't do the pledge...

Hey Sup Forums one of my teachers keeps singling me out when I don't do the pledge. What actions can I take to protect my 1st amendment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUKffuSO4Mo
education.findlaw.com/student-rights/the-pledge-of-allegiance-and-legal-challenges-in-education.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell them to fuck off

bump

Fucking 14-year old. Say the pledge, faggot, this country deserves your allegiance even if it's government sucks.

Move somewhere where this won't be an issue for you.

>singling me out
Why doesn't she harass the other disloyal fuckheads who refuse to show solidarity by doing the pledge?

Ask yourself, what is a rowdy little shit like me demonstrating when I don't spend 45 seconds honoring a flag and the country I live in? Is it because I believe that America has committed horrible transgressions in the name of honor and Power? Or is it because my father played cave explorer one too many times with sweet boipussy

Stop being a Bolshevik scum and pledge allegiance to your country.

You must be 18 to post here.

something along the lines , i dont support/pledge to a corrupt government

there you go edgelord

Stay strong bro

I never once said the pledge in 13 years of schooling. Just stand by your convictions

stand the fuck up faggot

or use a fist over heart , or pic

You could go back to Afghanistan.

>american children literally have to swear allegiance to their flag and god (even though they're meant to have a separation of church and state) like some north korean shit

Moved to LA or NYC. Their all a bunch of traitorous dogs just like you. I'm sure you'll be just fine there.

fuck off faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUKffuSO4Mo

While I believe that a person should stans out of respect no public school in America can force a student to stand for the pledge.

education.findlaw.com/student-rights/the-pledge-of-allegiance-and-legal-challenges-in-education.html

Immediately kys

What would Captain America say? Even when his country is doing bullshit he remains loyal to the spirit of America and tries to steer it back toward the path of righteousness. What are you doing besides giving up on the country that has given you everything? Smh desu

flags cant talk, are inanimate objects
how does one pledge allegence to something made in taiwan.
Say brainwashing and conditioning shouldnt be forced...
if you pledge to america....but its run by people who are corrupt....are you not pledging to corruption?
what is the USA you are pledging to? the government? to the people? but people vote for government? but government works for coorporations? and them for profit? pledging allegence to profit?

Play the victim card. "I don't feel the government is upholding the values that the pledge strives for... blah, blah, blah... solidarity for black people who are opressed by systematically racist system".

Can't beat the "victim" culture, abuse it.