Really makes your synapses fire

Really makes your synapses fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

babelstone.co.uk/Unicode/text.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont get it, why are they giving away books

Really has my senses tingling...

oh nvm im a ree

so she's calling all africans mental children? hmm....

She should have taken logic 101 in school

>pre-colonized Africa
>books

hmmm

Really makes your neurons transmit

They'd sell their books for hand me down Jordan's bought off craigslist then they'd chimp out when they don't graduate.

And after that they'd kill the sympathizers who come in to tutor them and get them up to speed.

Then they'd be raped by Chinese students

If Africa was a school it wouldn't be full of Blacks.

More like Africa would be given books from the 17th century written in a foreign language then asked to test with people who have the top of the line education (or are allowed to learn at their own pace), get blamed for falling short, and then next year, are given the same books but this time a graduate from the good schools is there to make sure they "understand" the outdated information

Cuz they can't read

> implying Africans ever developed printing technology

um the meme is "really makes you think"

please don't mess this up again ok

Sub-Saharan Africa lacks the resources to even be sustainable let alone thriving

Wew, that really made my neurons respond to stimuli, and communicate the presence of stimuli to the central nervous system.

You're not wrong

huh this really bongles my sprongles

>Africa would sell its books for far less than they're worth for drug and hooker money
ftfy

>Everyone else finishes high school
>Africa is still fucking around
>Everyone else goes to College
>Africa is still fucking around
>Everyone else goes for postdoc
>Europe visits Africa's house
>Find out they have some pretty good books
>"You reading this?"
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>Guess not
>Takes their books
>"OOGA BOOGA WHITE MAN KEEPING ME DOWN"

things that makes you go hmmmm

>More like Africa would be given books

No shit, Chang.
No one thinks Niggers can write.

>africa
>books
>school
>graduating
Implications overload

If Africa was a school then the surrounding community would be donating a ton of money, time and effort to improve it but the staff keep taking the money for their own benefit while blaming the community for not helping.

This makes me wonder what he meant by this...

Wow, it sure is evil that China buys all this lithium and cobalt from Africa, they could use it as a paperweight or decorate their mud-huts.

>China buys

Why don't they just give the spear chuckers Jordans and cut out the middleman?

>African Americans don't succeed because Africa doesn't have stuff

Yeah and also building new roads and infrastructure to that place, damn those chinks are evil capitalist commies.

pretty sure it was others who brought books and schools to africa.

Wait.. i dont get it..

is the negress saying that others would take their books, see that their books are written much much better and easier to understand than their own(affirmative action i guess) and ponder why the niggers STILL cant do shit even if they are handed everything?
Just like in real life?

I did not expect a nigger to be so honest.

If Africa was a school rebels would come and abduct the schools children... oh wait.

to be honest they just build a road from the harbour to the mine/factory/crops.

If Africa was an HIV virus: our chans would take their ebola and wonder why they don't get memed.

100% of trains from Auswitz travel the same path as the jews to the camps.

Really makes my grey matter light up like a Christmas tree

If only Africa didn't let those books got carried away. I wonder.

Wow man it's almost as if diamonds and shit were absolutely necessary to human progress...

Well that is still better than anything, no one is stopping the niggers from building their own houses/factories near that road and using it.

What natural resources were the niggers in Africa using that we took away from them when we colonized?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: QWiOFryC) 08/30/16(Tue)13:42:30 No.87099544▶
>If only Africa didn't let those books got carried away. I wonder.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: mBAk89fq) 08/30/16(Tue)13:42:38 No.87099552▶
>Wow man it's almost as if diamonds and shit were absolutely necessary to human progress...
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 37 / 5 / 31 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 5
>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

didn't colonialists build schools, universites, and libraries in Africa though? Didn't they literally bring education to africa for a time?

none. also the colonization didn't last enough for western companies to mine africa dry or develop significant extracting technology. india was colonized for over 400 years and now they are close to being a great power.

they also increased the farming output of many vast african lands by 5000%, significantly reducing world hunger and lowering food prices.

If Africa was a school the only thing their cafeteria would serve is FOOKAN PRAWNS

wow, we sure are evil just for being white though huh

Niggers tore it all down and the local warlords sold them so they could buy weapons.

o sht where do i put my words and make it that dank font

What's the point of your school having books if you can't read?

You're a bigot and a racist.

Black people are cultured and oppressed, they need our help.
Kony2012

If Africa was a school it would be given a new building, laptops, books and brand-new short busses. Two weeks later this is what would be left.

If niggers cant fuck it or eat it, they will destroy it.

Severely underrated, had a hearty chuckle.

They can only read their smartphone screens not books.

We wuz hurricanes n shiiiieeeett

What a strange coincidence that winds and wind-powered ships traveled the same path. Really prevented neurotransmitter reuptake.

babelstone.co.uk/Unicode/text.html
click fr𝔞ctur

fraktur unicode symbols

Hahaha did they forget to remember what they've read?

The most successful person to come out of Africa was white.
How do they explain this? They can't blame it on white privilege or a whites not being a minority.

So what does that say about hurricane Katrina?

Even after death, blacks still kill blacks.

ahh yess, a nice reminder of the yearly fads that SJWs take up, wonder what it'll be next year, and the year after that. "Refugees" have amazingly been around for 2 years in a row.

#IfAfricaWasASchool

All the books would be provided by white people, and they would get used for kindling and toilet paper.

stop posting this garbage here

or is this slide?

captcha: front only

>The most successful person to come out of Africa was white.
NOT SO FAST CRACKER

Kekerino'd

This post really rustle my brain wires

I'm really getting tired of the "lets blame da white man" bullshit

These blacks are racist as fuck and white beta fucks worship them for this low IQ snarky comments they post online

On judgement day, every traitor must die

hmmm wow goosebumps while pondering

You don't need books when you can't read.

Hurrikangz*

No others would be graduated and wondering why you're still flinging your shit off of a ruler

its too late. Every white person in the united states under 30 is a wigger. They worship blacks like they are gods. Theres nothing that an american white person would love more than to find out they have a black ancestor they can virtue signal.

Top kek SlovX

>as if niggers read books

no, if africa were a school the teachers would have fought each other for books then the teachers would sell those books to more wealthy schools for their own benefit

>Africa forms hurricanes
>hits mostly black people

Nature; Undisputed king of black on black crime.

>If niggers cant fuck it or eat it, they will destroy it.

This is why no attempt at civilizing niggers will ever work.

This is why people with 1/64th nigger ancestry identify as niggers.

Obama is half nigger and half coal burner, yet has he ever claimed to be white? He knows as well as everyone else that one spoonful of shit in a bucket of ice cream turns the entire bucket into shit.

Niggers are like beavers building a dam.

They thoughtlessly turn everywhere they live into Africa, because it's a habitat they in which they can thrive.

See: Detroit, Haiti, and Paris.

Sensible chuckle.

really woggles my wimbledon