ITT: Countries bullied on Sup Forums for LITERALLY no reason

ITT: Countries bullied on Sup Forums for LITERALLY no reason

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4592608/India-makes-cola-from-cow-urine.html
liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1449136388
liveleak.com/view?i=225_1449322312
youtube.com/watch?v=qy4BMnFuuDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i donno man, indians have a huge poo problem
there is no country that doesn't deserve bullying

ust because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independantly of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Oh and by the way, this doesn't even matter or count as them being gross when you consider that they ACTUALLY AND DELIBERATELY DRINK PISS AND EAT SHIT
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4592608/India-makes-cola-from-cow-urine.html

Indian baptism liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1449136388 liveleak.com/view?i=225_1449322312

>poo in streets
>flag is literally an asshole

>literally no reason
>bullied
We are just showing facts, you might find it funny, comfy if you are an Indian or don't mind, but that's not bullying and it's a reason. Bullying would be when i stolen their shit.

When did you realize that India was the greatest country we will ever see?

I used to live there. It's a real shit hole.

Bangalore is not too bad though, it's more modern. And Goa is ok too. Delhi is a jungle

>here comes the "RARE"s

me

Real countries that can survive without the threat of the USA coming in and fucking their neighbors up if they get to uppity.

holy fuck... your have internet on your shitty island?

You have to go back

shut the fuck up ya literal manchild

Brace yourself the CONQUER is here .

You shall be conquered first.

A fag leaf like you would sympathise with PiL wouldn't he.

1.1 billion people defecate in open worldwide
about 681 million of those are from India

Hi guam

>2016
>The age of smart phones
>The age of internet
>The age of deep space exportation
>The age of Islam becoming the official European religion

>Indians still shit in the street.

They could stop it but they dont. They deserve what they get.

HAHA look at poo-poo boy trying to start a new meme!
I had steak for dinner you worthless cunt.

If you knew Indians personally you would loathe them.
They act like they hate the west and especially whites but literally all of them want to be white.
Speaking English even on informal occasions in Indian culture makes you look cool and rich and well educated among other Indians. Indians have the worst accent in the world but flaunt it like they're hot shit. Watching the latest normie English series (Game of retards), English movie or listening to hip English songs (JB, Hannah Montana or whatever it's called, one direction, imagine dragons, avicci etc) and wearing western clothes makes you cool among pooinloos too.
Poos have sold their culture out and people who act typically Indian are considered backward.
Indian men are beta as fuck, smelly, hairy, ugly and have a cheap rapist mentality. Indian girls are just as gross and the fat ones are fatter than even amerifags. They are hairy and I've seen more than one Indian woman with a literal moustache. They talk like retards and have the ABSOLUTE worst personalities ever. And they pretend they're hot white chicks and too good for anybody.
>btw I'm talking about the richer or """higher class""" Indians the kind that might browse 9gag/Reddit/Sup Forums, not streetshitting ones. The streetshitting ones are as disconnected from the world as African niggers tbo.

what kind of internet do you have pajeet?
how many megabits

There is literally nothing wrong with shitting in the streets.

The SUPERPOWER BY 2030 is also a meme spouted by insecure poos with identity issues.
Indians are inferior to Whites in ever possible way, and on realising they aren't white while growing up as they thought, they're actually just a piece of shit ugly ass minority whose stench the world hates, they try to comfort themselves by claiming they're part of something big when they're actually nothing but a nation of talking turds.

>minority
>more than 1 billion Indians

Pick one.

this desu
Indians need to be erradicated

15. I'm not a pajeet but I've spent a good amount of my adolescence in this shitty country only to end up hating it's culture and people so much I wish I could go back to when I was a kid when I thought I was just moving to an exotic country full of mysterious and charming people and beautiful monuments and shit and not a tumor on the face of this planet.

Shart

Reporting.

Don't be so hard on yourself, other nationalities may love memeing you all day but I know India isn't even half as bad as most of its neighbors. You really are the only hope in that region of the world if the chinks continue to act like a fucking insect hivemind.

There is no bullying against India. Stop creating spam threads and being a attention whore.

Imagine what aliens would think if they landed in India to make first contact.

what are your parents original nationality?

Poo

Are there nice places in India for vacation you would recommend?

Stop trying to show off Senegal i already have you

The point is that Indians have a superiority complex. An example is of their disgraceful performance in the olympics and then defending their degeneracy later.
Even Indians on the Internet everywhere we so far stuck up their own ass and so patriotic it's almost revolting.
Some common memes include-
>le zero invented by le great ancient poo
>le beautiful Indian civilisations before whitey raped them
>le Indian architecture and Vedas and yoga and sheeit
>le Indian Google CEO
>le poos in NASA etc

americans are so desperate to shit on us despite having a nigger president for 8 years and will be replacing him with a woman

we have an alpha pm who can beat up men, and is feminist enough to treat women equally when he elbows female members of parliament to death without repercussion

india is like both extremes slapped together with some shit
it's the wort place on earth if you're poor but you'd be hard pressed to find a better one if you're hilariously rich
if they just had a purge to remove the human filth from the streets or got them to work and not have as many children, it could be a decent nation

this
its just banter

Goa, Udaipur, Kerala, Leh-Ladakh. Bangalore and Delhi. Also if you could visit a place called Narkhanda in Himachal Pradesh in late December and Jan when it's snowing.

1 pound equaled 1 rupee

i dont ever remember being bullied. Japan kun sometimes like to poke fun at us and call us niggers, but usually when that happens America sama comes to protect me and scolds japan kun and remind them of little boy and fat man

a fucking wheel

R A R E
A
R
E

Both my parents are Norwegian by nationality. Dad was Icelandic by birth. Mom walked out on us when I was 5 and my dads in impex so we travel a lot. I grew up in Norway, spent a couple years moving around Europe and the last two years in India.
It's funny how the only nice places in India worth visiting are the remote ones with the least amount of pooinloos to fu shit up. This includes Goa, Andaman and Nicobar islands if you like beaches, Leh- Ladakh if you want somewhere mountainous. The rest is all shit. Especially the monuments and the famous tourist spots.

apologize for your embarrassing display at the RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=qy4BMnFuuDc

inb4 yoshimitsu hatakatana drops by to remind the smelly gooks that they'll never be as successful as nippon

feelsbadman

That's true tho. Politically and culturally koreans are pretty screwed atm

Port a gees are the most disgusting type of people. Literally niggers of europe. smell like shit, don't bathe properly, hairy ugly women. Honestly what was the last thing a portuguese monkey has contributed to the world since vasco de gama managed to successfully float to India?

Cool. Yeah, I don't mind going to India to those nice places. Is it cheap?

Silence.

Go home, pajeet

>Cool. Yeah, I don't mind going to India to those nice places. Is it cheap?

It is very cheap if you go at correct time.

For eg. Goa in December is expensive because all the beaches are full of tourists from allover the world. There are rave parties etc. going on everywhere. However, if you visit Goa in Feb. it is cheap.

Similarly, if you visit Narkhanda in Dec-Jan when it's snowing it is cheap but during summers it might be lil' expensive.

Bangalore & Delhi are same throughout the year.

I miss ww2 when the soviets invaded berlin and raped all your women. Now you voluntarily invited the world's arabs to do it. Fuckin kek.

India is cheap as fuck. Those places are pretty nice but don't offer an experience that is better in any way from what you could get in similar regions in other countries. Europe has beaches far more beautiful than India ever could. The nude beaches in Spain with the naked euro women are true paradise. The majority of Indian chicks when naked are actually grosser than when clothed. Also if you like hiking and scenic hilly regions you've got the entire Northern Europe for that.
The populace and the facilities are better too.
But if you're looking for something cheap, then yeah, India's it. You might even be able to dip your wick in some curry if you're white cause the chicks over here are mad crazy for white guys. But I would not recommend that because as stated earlier, poos are gross.

why did they put an anus as the center of their flag?

...oh

Don't be such a self hating faggot Rahul. Nobody likes a pussy. Yes, your country is smelly and the streets are filled with poo, but you will succeed in later. GDP is berry berry strong.

white people are being bullied and cucked for no fucking reason mon

I'm constantly called gay homosexual for no reason whatsoever.

Fuck off americuck. You might be a poo, idk, but I want you to know that India will never be a superpooper. I'm not a pajeet anyway.

comfort me kim.

They would probably try and scam them, by calling and saying they are from the official space-soft support

He's not self hating, he is not an Indian as told by him earlier. I don't mind him expressing his opinion..maybe his experience has been bad. I too agree with some of his points but dont agree that he is painting everything in negative light with the same brush. IMHO he is over exaggerating. If it makes him sleep better I'm all for it.

>shart in mart
Flag is literally divided into designate d sharting aisles.

>no fucking reason

Explain what and how I've overexaggerated, Apoo.

What the hell does your flag even mean, honestly?

I grew up around Indians and I can confirm.

One last thing. Am I going to get attacked by tigers and elephants and shit?

Would you prefer island nigger?

Can you offer an explanation for India's current predicament?

Considering these street shitters didn't let my country finish its job? They are not bullied enough.

Go the fuck back to Brampton Pajeet.

#whitelivesmatter

>posted by a leaf

subtle

I feel really bad for you guys. You're the only Asian nation with high circumcision rates, your government is destroying video games, and your people watch other people eat for entertainment.

Posters that deserve to be "bullied"; Canadians (worst posters) and Germans (worst country in Europe, Germans seem to support the EUvil project under their devil mutter too).

I have never seen a constructive post by an Indian, so I don't know. Maybe because they expect poo in loo.

What makes canadians such insecure sensitive crybullies? They can dish it out but as soon as you strike back in good fun they lash out and throw a fit like children. It's kind of embarrassing

A nation whose inhabitants have a genetic aversion to defecating in the loo, one of the symbols of a modern and civilized nation, thereby having a genetic aversion to modern civilization and all it currently encompasses and all it will encompass in the future. A truly backward people in the sense that any civilized community they inhabit will almost certainly regress back into a primal state. An absolute detriment due to excrement. Revolting and insulting.

No wild animals are going to attack you. Just research a little before you visit a destination though - be street smart..there might be people looking to overcharge you for stuff seeing that you are new to place.

Download Uber/ Ola app for travelling and when visiting Delhi use the metro.

>zero poopie zero rupee
was that the reason behind the invention of that number?
Also, Mayans had the numbrer zero, back to shitting on the streep pajeet.

RARE
A
R
E

We import most of the best Indians. That leaves the designated shitters and the like in your country. Sad.

Explain yourselves

>Explain what and how I've overexaggerated, Apoo.

If you stop using a VPN and changing your id, maybe I will sourcing all your comments.

POO

No. You're more likely to get violently bludgeoned to death by a group of curryniggers for being white than come across an elephant or a tiger. Because the poos killed them all. India isn't an exotic nation like they showed in the movies anymore. It's just shit all around.

Hi guys :3

>flag
Aren't you scared of getting fucked in the ass by Switzerland and Germany for the 150th time?

>countries with zero sanitation for literally no reason
Ftfy

>if it wasnt poo in loo it would be curry nigger
have you ever been close to a real indian who eats indian food?
it seeps from their pores and you can smell them 50 feet away

REVOLTING AND INSULTING

>If you knew Indians personally you would loathe them.

I do and I do. Self-aware ones like you get a pass, just don't come here. We have enough fucking foreigners destroying our homeland.

You can go to the north-east too. It is super clean and people living there are mongol/pajeet hybrids and you'll have an assortment of non vegetarian stuff to eat.

t.north-east indian

>It is super clean
Post Loo with timestamp pajeet.

Your girls are much cleaner and cuter too, especially Mizo girls. Sweet!

t.NorthAryanIndian

He and his mongrel son are unimportant.