>usa

Now post yours.

Attached: 6123s.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

greeks are retarded. theyre also way too nationalistic, its evern toxic

t. mehmet

penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D penis :D

Attached: suomen_armeija4.jpg (800x591, 62K)

>more
sub-saharan countries
>rangeban
brazil, korea, japan, all easter european countries

Vietnam
Greece
That one country with the fake American flag, they're top lads

I'm liking this new Finland. Makes our board active

Oh Lord this. All Eastern europe should be permabanned.

this is an indonesian shitskin

eat my dick american dog

>MY NEW WORLD ASS IS ON FIIIIIIRE

Always loved you Finland. Always will love you Finland.

Together we will weather the storm.

Attached: images.png (251x201, 10K)

Countries I wish had more regular posters

african, asian and deep east and north russian

Countries I would rangeban for a while

finland. absolute shit tier obnoxious posters
sweden. same shit
leafs. retarded
argentinians. retarded
turkey. again. just for shits and giggles

kys

no im jewish.
But greeks dont care to explain why theyre nationalistic. its just that they hate all their neighbours

Malaysia

We are still here

Also wh*Tes are subhumans

Attached: KARA BOĞA.jpg (540x677, 43K)

nigerians seem like they'd have good bants

>More
Russians and SEA tend to be okay

>Rangeban
Everything south of the US and the southeast of the US
Poland
Bongs
Leafs

There are too many Brazilians here, I would be okay with a range ban.

because Greeks are better than other humans

I can relate

rangeban ex ussr (except for Russia of course), eastern europe, finland, australia, cucknada, france, UK, sweden, usa

Yeah, that sounds about right. Those guys.

Actually Chile is okay, they can stay

Countries I wish had more regular posters:
African countries. You barely see any of them here
Countries I would rangeban for a while:
Brazil, Finland, Denmark, Canada, Sweden, UK. Most posters from these countries are just horrible

I would be fine if no other country ever got banned again except Russia, who would be banned forever.

Except for Turkey and Finland, i agree with you.

>nairaland.com/

This is where Africans go on the internet. Check out the "travel" board, most of the threads are about how to get first world citizenship, including one busy thread that advises nog women on how to give birth to anchor babies in the US.

It seems like you come to Sup Forums for serious discussions. I'm sorry to break it for you, but this place is meant for shitposting/rudeposting

Attached: spede.jpg (196x223, 6K)

i guess that makes sense. their neighbours are the worst people on this planet.
Ok jap, you convinced me. i love greeks.
Fuck *lBanians, give back macedonia.

With an outlook like that, it's no wonder everyone wants you frosty autists gone.

noice!

>shitposting
yes
>rudeposting
NO

I don't care. We will never go away

I don't, all of the countries i listed are horrendous at shitposting.
They also get butthurt really easy

More's the pity

Speak for yourself, not only I have yet to see single good thread made by a finn, you guys are a bunch of delusional and arrogant psychopats

gay threads are the best threads on this board

>delusional
no
>arrogant psychopats
yes

Attached: 5560392.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>finland, denmark, sweden
i agree completely. they are all retarded shitposters who can't take a joke and constantly spam unfunny shit that annoys everyone. they contribute nothing to the board and they are so uptight and boring that they make germans look like the life of the party.

>more
denmark
>rangeban
all angl*s countries

Greeks deserve rangeban too.

I am a Greek

albanians are subhumans

>wish more posters from:

Poland, Venezuela, Ireland

>rangeban

Brazilians, americans, arg, finns and 50% of brits

I miss tukrye

muslim subhuman

Good choice

drop your mclarge crumbles around the kitchen and you'll have them back

No country deserves a rangeban. But I would be glad if we had captcha that tests intellegence.

>Countries I wish had more regular posters
Non-arab Africa
>Countries I would rangeban for a while
All the fucking diaspora

For fucks sake chill out
>no im jewish
delightful to inform you that we are also pro-arab and pro-palestinian in particular, like most of us, now move along plebeian.

they have been

>What we need more of
Canadians
>What we need less of
Kra*ts

>wanting more cucknadians

Nothing wrong with the quality of canadian posts

Tänks fren

Attached: 1521472760210.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

retard

He is that multiproxy finn you know

>What we need more of
Normal Japanese people
>What we need less of
Netouyo, American soldiers, English Teachers

didn't know that, I was saving some apus and just wanted to fren post

Attached: 1521475626377.png (658x662, 43K)

Countries I wish had more regular posters
>vietnam
>hong kong
>Italy

Countries I would rangeban for a while
>sweden
>denmark
>croatia
>brazil
>usa
>malta
>belgium
>netherlands

nairaland is the most based forum. you faggots wish you had these kind of discussions

I want more Maltese. I'm sick of being alone here.

>missing turks
meh

Also albanians seems pretty shitty too.

kys

Forgot to mention that Peruvians are also pretty shitty posters

Thanks, also kys

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_yamato_nadeshiko__cbc673ecdc6125d2a9b6b713ac6bd934.jpg (508x723, 79K)

After you

A lovey-dovey double suicide?

Attached: 1487630709796.gif (249x214, 594K)

Viets are fucking bros, I've never met one on here that wasn't a cool dude. I helped one come to America so they could join the military.
French, on the other hand, I can do without

Yeah we can totally do that

I was kidding, you homo.

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_na_na_mr__df8634758bed5fde9faee1fa63dfc200.jpg (600x600, 64K)

So double suicide is gay?why?

We were talking about a LOVEY-DOVEY double suicide between girls here. That's completely wrong.

Oh ok I'm totally a girl ;) Lets do it. That seems fun

You make me sick, you fucking homo.

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__dc260d26b7f5e8b18e80f93ef2f42ceb.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

Love between girls is pure. So lets kill ourselves

F-fuck you

Attached: 1512526780805.png (298x415, 53K)

Come and kill me

Do it yourself

Ok *kill myself*

>more of
finland, actual japs, mongols

>rangeban
mutts, leafs, argies

>genocide
t*rkroaches

Thank you.

Attached: 1494525664704.png (329x370, 206K)

I'm sorry. I remember when Finns used to be liked here but ever since ylilauta discovered /mämmi/ and Sup Forums it has gone to shit,

Checked that place out and kept automatically reading posts in a weird, generic West African accent in my head.

Weird, because that never happens when reading posts on Sup Forums.

>Vietnam
>Mongolia
>Turkey
>Austria
>Sudan

rangeban

>nobody

i visit this place not often but i would like to see more finns, italians, french posters, i would like to see some african posters if such even exist,

a bit less british and americans

latin america annoys me in general me They have poor history, they are boring, they have no memes, they try act like they are "white nationalists" from pol which is absurd for obvious reasons.

if these question would have been asked several years ago during crimea etc i would have banned all eastern europe (except my great country ofc) those mad polaks, hohols and balts and also finns those people were attacking me and i assume all russian posters in everyplace where they could spot us i felt their madness. Now seems like their rage has ended.

Attached: 14550453580390.jpg (451x480, 46K)

TÜRK wizardry

disappointed we weren't included in the rangebans

More posters:
>China
>A few sub-saharan countries (like Rwanda or Burkina Faso for the Sankara posting and Macron memes)
>Some central asian countries and Mongolia

Rangebans:
>Canada for a long time
>Brazil for a while
>Poland for a little time
>Mexico for a little time
>Greece for a little time

>ylilauta
who/what/where is that