What did Sup Forums think of this show...

What did Sup Forums think of this show? A friend reccomended it to me but I am short on time and only want to watch something if it is genuinely good.

Is it a compelling and insightful show, or is it just a bunch of rich highschool kids bitching about first-world problems?

>is it just a bunch of rich highschool kids bitching about first-world problems?
This. It's somewhat watchable though, if you don't mind teen drama and people being incredibly stupid and hypocritical.

If you don't mind an unsympathetic protagonist, sure.
>Stacy wanna-be sees Chad
>gets rejected
>She has a beta orbiter who wants to get in
>lol no you fucking geek
>go to party to pretend she's a Stacy
>Gets in a pool with a naked Chad
>Takes off her bikini
>gets "raped"
>cant deal with the fact that she's not a stacy
>can't deal with Chad not wanting her unless he's drunk
>kills herself

Worse than "white privilege" Marvel crap because there's not even the occasional entertainment.

I liked it for two reasons:

One, the main character was a white, middle-class, straight, suburban kid with no siblings and married parents, like me

Two, the scene where Bryce kicked the shit outta Clay and gave him whisky to drink like he was some stupid C movie villain, the most hilarious scene of the series where it shows its true colours

>"Hey! It's me. ASMR. Darrrrling." *sniggers*

Waiting for that school shooting kino next season.

>13 Tumblr blogposts why

I enjoyed it, ain't in to the whole tumblr shit but the acting was some what decent, plus the main character looked hot once she'd cut her hair.

It's based on some YA novel for girls.
No reason to watch it unless you are in the target demo.

I think I didn't watch it

>sees a guy rape her friend
>feels sick about it
>wanders around at night alone
>goes to the rapists house
>gets raped

Stupid cunt.

She was also mean to Clay at the party, she was a bitch and I felt nothing for her.

Don't know about insightful but it's fairly entertaining. I fell hopelessly in love with Hannah tho.

Bitching about people bitching about first world problems is in itself a first world problem, OP.

My girlfriend says this is really good Sup Forums. What do.

Suck it up and hope for anal

Is your gf 13?

Rape her so she can be just like Hannah

No. She's 30 and has 2 kids.

Over-dramatizes high school to the point of romanticizing suicide in an attempt to make your peers feel guilty for hurting your feelings.

The show address many real and valid issues within high school, but the an hero chick is the epitome of victim-complex.

It's pretty much Twilight but instead of beastiality/necrophilia, main girl decides to kill herself and throw her "abusers" into a spiral of depression, drama, and guilt.

So it's pretty much an allegory for feminism destroying the west?

TL;DR - Show looks good, but has some weird (((netflix))) undertones.

KEK

comically bad, melodramatic trite. its aimed at low hanging fruit though so a lot of people will tell you its good