Kids

Is it realistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1713991/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more than other movies, as a teenager growing up in NYC, in the beginning of the film they pee on the street where I grew up, i had never seen anything like it before

I imagine one or two teenagers have contracted aids yes

No. In my experience people don't start having sex until their late 30's

This movie is so fucking good.

i lost my virginity at 17. so your opinion is invalid

>A day in the life of a group of teens as they travel around New York City skating, drinking, smoking, and deflowering virgins.

Hmmm

This movie proves we should gas all of New York

Disturbing film, at times. But not without some charm, I absolutely adore the scene where the boys are sitting around rolling blunts. The male camaraderie and cheerful piano music gave me feels desu

the drinking and drugging and aimless hanging around was very realistic. all the fucking though... I wish.

you're a roastie though. kids is about dudes fucking before they're 35.

that fucking guy looked like mclovin and keeps taking people's virginities
it's not fair
IT'S NOT FAIR

filthy degenerate

>I have no legs. I have no legs.
What did he mean by this?

you wish. i'm a dude. next.

always loved this movie, i think there's definitely a sense of realism in the main themes of the movie: teens running around drinking, hooking up, skating, smoking

also casper really looks like a guy i fell for, down to the clothes and everything, so watching it makes me nostalgic.

i still see this guy on the subway not even joking.

How did he score with so many girls anyway?

Sure. In shit holes like New York with poor families where their kids grow up on the streets. All those kids look like cunts that you would never trust. I didn't grow up in a place like that.

girrll eww

I want to know if Ken Park is realistic.

you type like a faggot

How does a guy who only has sex with virgins, and who doesn't do needle drugs (at least we never saw that), get HIV?

pls no harass

obviously one of those "virgins" lied

True fact about this film, I had my first wank over this film.

once again, you wish. i'm sorry that your a fattie who still hasn't lost their virginity and so you have to be aggressive and take out your frustrations on a message board. i feel so bad for you. your messages make you sound very pathetic.

your still a faggot

Larry Clark is a pedo

Leo was a pimp. Do not deny this

This movie plays with the perception that these teens have vs reality.

Ruby has had lots of sex but is clean and Jennie has only been with Telly but gets HIV.

Telly and co. think that a girl always remembers their first but the girls say they don't even remember him.

Telly thinks he only fucks virgins but clearly he doesn't and that also means he can't tell the difference so his whole idea of it being better is wrong.

>Virgins. I love 'em. No diseases, no loose as a goose pussy, no skank, no nothin'. Just pure pleasure

I always thought it worse that he made a series of photographs for one of his books of a girl getting raped instead of helping or calling the cops. guess he was ahead of his time as he did it with an old fashioned camera and not a fucking cel phone.

I mean Telly. Leo something is the actor's name

Did you get aids?

Is this one of those photos they take to preserve continuity between breaks? Or what?

Does he still have no legs?

Yea.

>Do you have dis dik?

All time classic just downloaded the 1080p x264 not too long ago

That actor was also in Next Friday and was pretty funny in it. He killed himself later on though...

Why do you type double-spaced like that?
>he can't tell the difference
There is no difference in how a pussy feels between virgin and not virgin. But the experience as a whole can be quite different, depending on the girl. But then again, the experience of fucking any two women will be very different.

next friday (and friday) are also some of my comfier favourites. its sad, pretty sure he hung himself and he had depression.

I know there's no difference my point was that Telly thinks there is, which is why he is so intent on fucking virgins.

i don't know but Leo is a really fucking good actor imo

all extroverts should be gassed and maimed

He's definately underrated as fuck. He needs to quit fucking around with his art showe and start acting again

Wasn't this a movie about kids that get AIDS? I watched this when I was a kid and all I remember is people getting aids and someone getting smashed with a skateboard.

He has new film coming up starring eric roberts
imdb.com/title/tt1713991/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1.

What do you think they're paying Roberts?

>that final rape scene by the "nice" guy

Also, the black friend died right? Got alcohol poisoning?