Because...reasons

>because...reasons
lol

How long before Jay leaves RLM?

Jay really is not very funny. I wish Mike had a better co host. Literally the whole show is mike being funny and jay being docile and ignorant.

>jay: I thought it was charming
>mike: it sucked
>jay: oh sure
justjaythings

>Be Mike and Jay
>Mock the fans for wanting to know their opinion on War for the Planet of the Apes, Dunkirk, and The Dark Tower
>Make a review on fucking Annebelle Creation
>When they have reviews for both conjuring movies and the first annebelle already and all studio horror flicks are the same
>Spend 75% of the review discussing Rotten Tomatoes scores

What an abyssal fucking channel. I pity each and every one of you suckers that donates your own hard earned money to these lazy hipsters.

>1 video a week
>barely 4 videos a month
>They earn almost $20k a month

USELESS.

>tfw Mike takes big tittied girls from UWM as interns and almost always convince them to have sex with him during the 4 months work term

Why is this allowed?

Jay loves RLM and would probably like to keep on trucking there forever. Mike on the other hand is the one that desperately wants to leave a get a big break in Hollywood.

nice meme. Everyone in RLM is failed normalfag tier

Yet, Jay is the one going around doing podcasts and giving interviews to build the "Jay Bauman" personal brand separate from RLM.

Why do losers obsess over these losers?

>So Jay what did you think about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom?
>I thought it was shit
>Really? Because I loved it
>Well I didn't HATE it...

Some videos like the Jack and Jill one and of course Star Wars prequels offer new insights into why movies are bad, but most are just a couple of dudes rehashing a movie they saw and thought was just okay. It's not great.

>have the money, resources, and time to make a real film
>afraid to even try to make anything sincere so they stick with stupid garbage like Space Cop

The cognitive dissonance required to somehow love RLM but hate Doug is astounding to me. They're all the same.

This man did so much more with so much less than RLM has. The existence of actual talented people must kill them.

Jay won't leave, the money he gets is enough to fiance his shoebox apartment and watch movies when he is not filming stuff.

but i love doge

You just sound jealous desu

>have the money, resources, and time to make a real film
This is what's so pathetic about RLM. The amount of money they receive from Patreon is significantly more than what great films have been made on. All they have to do is put aside some and make a film - except they're hacks, and will instead choose to pocket the cash while continuing to shit out a stream of low-effort "reviews" and commentaries.

Do you faggots ever get tired of creating your autistic e-celeb fanfic?

>big break in Hollywood
Jesus Christ, what are you 12 years old?

Search iTunes for Jay Bauman.

There are a bunch of horror movie podcasts where Jay was a guest.

Jay has been on The Projection Booth podcast three times in the last three years and literally nothing else. That's one specific podcast and he's rarely on it and the few times that he has been on have had nothing to do with horror movies, dumbass.

>make up e-celeb fanfic
>get called out for it
>continue to make up e-celeb fanfic as your defense

i would so pork that woman that used to be on best of the worst.

But she wouldn't "pork" you, you permavirgin faggot. Get some real friends.

but you guys are my friends..

I hope you kill yourself

they should fire jay and bring back garrett

Jay does 75% of the actual work, i.e., analysis. He's the straight-man work horse of the due and Mike would be shit without him.

I searched itunes and literally got zero results

stop being a meany

is this, dare I say it, exchange kino?

they're not mocking fans, they're doing what they feel like doing
it's the reason why they did an episode on stranger things which isn't a movie last time i checked

>ywn suck Mike off to completion and swallo every drop of his semen

Hahaha, I love watching my friends at RLM.

*nuzzles paw*