Whats next for her career?

Whats next for her career?

I've never had a female fart around me, a massive fantasy of mine if for a female to fart into my mouth. For all you fart fetishist's out there, have you ever had a girl fart in your mouth? What does it feel like? Is it a good experience?

Once. A long time ago. I don't remember what it felt like, if anything. But I do remember that concentrated smell. It's interesting to notice how diluted a fart gets between the time it leaves the butthole and it reaches your nose. But when you're a ground zero, it's remarkably more potent. She giggled. I coughed. She giggled harder and said, "lick my hole, pay the toll." I should have married her.

giving the succ to jews for more roles

where is she

Post more Nicola, please.

It really is awesome. kinda vibrates a little. The bad part is that its such a short experience, by the time you realize it happened, its over. Its like a super short high and 2 seconds after it happens, you just want more and more. I was very fortunate that my ex gf thought it was really funny so it happened a handful of times. Such a great, magical experience though. 5/5 stars, would recommend it to a friend, would do business again

I've actually experienced my ex-girlfriends farts a lot. She usually let them rip while she was sitting on my face. She knew that the smell of her farts would make me cum fast, so she would usually let them rip towards the end of our sexy time. I have so many that come to mind.

I remember one night when I was about to go down on her. She let a couple silent ones out and I could just hear the two hisses coming from her ass. It was such an awesome experience to get to inhale her farts while my face was buried between her thighs. Another time involving a silent fart was when she was jacking me off while in a 69 position. As I was cumming, she lifted her ass a few inches from my face and let out a long silent fart. I could feel the air from the fart hit my face.

This experience is not sexual in any way and it's from a different girl at work but just as good in my opinion. This girl is super hot and has the stuck-up look to her. She's in a position of power and we often get to sit next to each other in long meetings. During one of our 2 hour meetings, there were 3 different times when the smell of her fart hit my face. At first I didn't know if it was her or not, so I had a very confused boner, but it happened two more times and she was the only person sitting next to me. I'm guessing that she was betting on her fart not smelling and let them out silently during the meeting.

I work around in the retail business with a lot of stuck up females. I've been at this job for a while and it's kind of spoiled me a bit, always getting to see their perky asses and tits. Though they tend to hold back on the farts, at least when I'm around.

I kind of want them to let one or two of them rip every once in a while, perhaps doing it knowingly as I walk past or when I'm going to stock product, knowing I'm gonna be smelling their rancid ass stink for a while.

>giving the succ to jews
She IS the Jew. Her father is a multibillionaire Jewish banker. That's where she got her new nose, her blonde hair dye, and her career.

for me to be her pusy slave.

mental illness is a scary thing.

If you hold a job, do you generally come off as a normal person? It bothers me to think that I may frequently interact with or even work with people like you.

When i was 16 my gf at the time told me a story about how she was on a boat with family friends and she pushed a really big dump out in the toilet and clogged it. She blamed their 10 year old lol

OY VEY!!!

Wat?

OY! On it!

Feels like fucking everyone in entertainment is related to another entertainer or a really wealthy banker. Taylor Swift's dad was a VP at Goldman Sachs, and Cara Delewhatever's family runs the fashion magazines that started her career.

>Her mother, Claudia (née Heffner), is a former model, and her father, Nelson Peltz, is a billionaire businessman. Her father is of Austrian Jewish and Russian Jewish descent, while her mother has German, Welsh, and English ancestry. The New York Times has described Nicola's parents as "compassionate leaders of the New York Jewish community".[3][5]

lmao Sup Forums is never wrong

me on the left

Who the fuck cares, she's hot as fuck. Post more of her.

They're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

A nosejob.

>Who the fuck cares
The other guy was saying that she's going to be sucking off Jews. I was explaining that she doesn't have to. She is the Jew.

Becoming my throat slave obv.

Good goy

Looks like she's done. Shes a whore who.

Rappers are still immune to it as far as I know. Jay-Z, Kanye, and Kendrick were all nobodies before they got big. I guess Drake was a low-tier actor but even still it's a big jump from that to world-famous rapper.

Me and a lab partner in highschool were talking shit about a mutual friend that we both had and then she said "I don't know why I'm telling you this, but my friends and I will sometimes poop on peoples lawns when we are walking home late at night (I'm assuming coming back drunk from parties) and I'm pretty sure we pooped on his lawn one time." Don't know why she told me and I never really asked again.

My girlfriend told me that her best friend has to take toilet paper whenever she goes on long runs because one time she was running 6-7 miles and had to take a massive shit off to the side of the trail. She made my girlfriend look at it the next day when they were running.

Few weeks ago I was drinking with some friends and one of them went into long detail about how she completely clogged the first toilet they shit in when they went to Italy since apparently those toilets use less water and she takes huge dumps. Apparently she likes to talk about pooping when she drinks.

My girlfriend is also completely shameless and will pee basically anywhere at anytime. If she needs to pee, she will squat anywhere and go. I took a five hour car ride with her today and we pulled over twice on the highway so she could go behind the car real quick. Anyways, we were on vacation yesterday and coming back home late after hitting a couple bars. We were almost back to our airBNB when she had to pee again. So she pulls down her pants and squats down to and I dared her to shit in the middle of the sidewalk. She took me up on it immediately and pooped right there on the side of the road. Funny thing is I actually haven't told her I'm into that, but I'm sure she will be happy to entertain my fetish.

Haha she told me "I strait up thought a horse took a shit. It was just a huge fucking pile!" My girlfriend said one of the reasons she doesn't have a problem peeing anywhere is because when she saw that she said taking a random pee somewhere is nothing compared to that

wtf does this even mean

Lol nice BRAAAAAP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

thanks mrs skeletal

>her

How do you wipe your ass after shitting on the sidewalk?

Plastic surgery in an attempt to keep father time at bay.

Won't work, never does...

>Whats next for her career?

Hopefully BLACKED

That's because rappers are equally as manufactured. It's just done in a different way because of demographics.