Ashkenazi Jews

Can we all agree on the fact that the Jews are the smartest people in the world?

Average IQ : 115

They are only 10 millions on the earth but they have won 35% of the Nobel prices in science

50% of the chess champions are jews

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone tell me the history behind those jew curls and hats and shit? when did they start dressing like that and why

i don't know

>Ashkenazi Jews
no such race

you don't take people from Germany, Poland, Russia, United States and other places in the world and call it a race

the ashkenazi are most certainly a distinct genetic ethnicity

This is scientifically verifiable

Last I heard, their average IQ was around 103 or something

It's only 115 if you cherry pick parts of it

i actually agree with this claim, that the ashkenazis are the smartest ppl.

Sadly intelligence doesn't stop you from doing stupid things. E.g. the amout of cuckery lead by jews is compareable to your chess and nobel stats.

Ashkenazi are 115, Sephardi are less. Don't be jealous lil goy.

>you don't take people from Germany, Poland, Russia, United States and other places in the world and call it a race
When they breed with one another almost exclusively and present a set of genetically defined illnesses that are entirely unique to their people, they are perhaps the quintessence of a distinct, individualized race.

Cuckery is the product of overactive and overbroad empathy which is a trait in europeans generally. Ashkenazim are european.

Those are Hasidic Jews.
They have curls like that because they believe it is a sin to cut the sides of your hair.
Hasidic Jews didn't exist until the 18th century and most Jews hate them.
They also consider all non-jews subhuman goyim, when they're all fucking inbreds

>The face when there's only 10 million of you and over 7 billion Goyim to shill

Work never ends

I actually have an IQ of 160 and I'm part Joo (I'm one of those gifted fags that the government tried to use)

But, I've read breakdowns of the testing, and they cherry pick Verbal and Performance whilst neglect Spatial, for example.

I bet if you gave them Raven's, they'll score about the same.

Ashkenazim have disproportionately high verbal scores. East asians in particular have disproportionately high spatial scores. The various intelligences are moderated differently in the brain.

>But, I've read breakdowns of the testing, and they cherry pick Verbal and Performance whilst neglect Spatial, for example.

so youre just a cheat?

only the first IQ test is accurate if you take 100 ofcourse you will have a score over 9000

Nobody says that.

This seems to be similar to some parts of china. Cherry picking the northeastern parts yields IQs of 118.

because they are non diverse group. also Europeans are the same level of IQ germans=austrians and swiss and netherlands brits = french
italy=balkans= spain. europe is tiny but there are too many states with genetically identical nations.

They are also good at counting shekels.

Mizrahi sandnigger mamzer spotted

why jews divide nation?

hurr askhenazi 9999iq .We have nothing in common with those sefaradic or yemeni

asians are the smartest. they could control the world but geography fucked them

>We have nothing in common with those sefaradic or yemeni
They actually don't, ethnically. About as much in common as an Iraqi and a Icelander.

Ashkenazi = Alexander the Great's and Ptolemy's rapebabbies

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

jews=jews

>history behind those jew curls

this sort of "cimmerian hair" is thought to be a mark of nobility

Quality polish scientific understanding. You'll into space soon.

Someone once told me that they replicate how polish aristocrats were dressing in the 18th century or so.

They are in many ways, completely detached from what Judaism is.

Would explain why they look nearly identical

They're the Urik-hai of Jews, according to a Jewish buddy of mine.

Same thing could be said about gypsies... really makes you think

>completely detached from what Judaism is.

they never got with the modern age or accepted what jewishness turned into: Zionism.

Jews hand Jews awards. People gasp at how smart awarded Jews are.

juif mad?

I live in Krakow and I see often tours from israel

20% "askhenazi" and rest looks like arabs, You not admit to them?

I'm not a jew, idiot. I'm a spic. Ashkenazim, sephardim and mizrahim are all entirely ethnically distinct peoples, measurable by all sorts of metrics. I just dislike your 2nd world scientific illiteracy.

>Jews hand Jews awards. People gasp at how smart awarded Jews are
If that's not smart, I don't know what is

haha this

Are Ashkenazim people the Khazar Empire diaspora?

>Jews hand Jews awards.

>50% of the chess champions are jews

I bet you belive chess is a jewish cospiracy.

If whites would be homeschooled with passion, they would too be around 115. They have the potential also.

It's easy for Ashkenazi Jews to rise up in the IQ tests, cause of the low population of them and they tend to educate their children the better.

this is how "smart" Jews are

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

Support Refugees was set up and is managed by The Jewish Council for Racial Equality (JCORE) and West London Synagogue of British Jews.

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/

Tfw also gifted Jew and also had think tank try to recruit me. Are the Goyim right??

The government and corporations look to Jews, I think, because our entire culture is about analyzing things--arguments, organizations, chess positions--and identifying and criticizing weaknesses.

That culture works for us when we're getting ahead, but it pisses the whole world off.

Shitty bants.
No one says that.
You are a shitty version of australia, and your bants are the shitty version of their bants.

I've seen so many of these locally this summer, including a family of about 7 eating a picnic at the coast yesterday.
They were eating some runny red stuff, my son asked me what it was. I wanted to say Christian blood, but I said probably something ethnic they like. Kek

The average is 107, and that only goes for Ashkenazis.
The 115 figure is taken from an old, outdated study from the 70s or 80s, and isn't backed up anywhere else.

Huh? They are all zionists, they believe that only jews are people and the rest of us are animals.

The ashkenazi are your relatives. The sephardi (and probably the mizrahi) are descended from the old israel.

Yes, they were linked genetically to that area, their arrival in europe coincided with the mongolian invasion at the time.

>Huh? They are all zionists, they believe that only jews are people and the rest of us are animals.

the orthodox are typically anti-Zionist