What do you all think about vegan/vegetarianism?

What do you all think about vegan/vegetarianism?

I want to try it, but I feel like without fish, meat, chicken, milk and eggs I'd lose my gains.

>falling for the green jew

If you go vegan you better be getting that vegan pussy

its the most bullshit thing i have EVER fucking heard

fuckin veganism

fuckin kek my brother

Humans are not herbivores
Also meat is clearly the best type of food

veganism is shit. it's as dogmatic as a religious belief. vegans actually believe that you are against animal rights if you eat meat.

Animal liberation philosophies and crap like that.

As if in the animal kingdom there's no such thing as animals from a certain species eating other animals.

Maybe we should march towards modifying animal behavior to satisfy veganism's pretenses.

They are cultists, they will consider anyone that eats like a normal human being inferior.

see that?
canines aren't made for chewing grass.

>Become vegan
>Get with vegan sluts
>Too weak to get your Shlomo up
>Die of Iron-deficiency

Awfully bluepilled

Went vegan for two years

This coincided with a period of my life where I was an effeminate, overly emotional loser who couldn't keep a girlfriend.

Came out of veganism looking like a Biafran

I wanna protect that smile

vegan sluts don't even produce milk.

so much for the titties and milking fetishists :(

so sad :(

Who is this jungle pungle?

all vegans I know are limpwristed faggots

I don't see why we should go vegan/vegetarian.

Arguments:
>inhumane treatment of animals
False equivalence. If you want to preach better treatment of animals then do so, I have no problem with that. But don't conflate that with dropping entire food groups out of our diet, they're unrelated.
>muh overpopulation, footprint overconsumption etc
BS, hunger all over the world isn't a problem of not enough food being produced. I often hear "animals eat a lot of food that could go to humans + plants require less space" but that's not even an issue, just have whites take over African agriculture and we can feed the whole planet three times over.
>ethical reason, animals shouldn't be eaten
Meh, I disagree. This is a personal ethical choice. Not much to talk about.

Kekism would be more fancy, whereas all you will ever eat are keks and lels.

You have to be FUCKING CAREFUL if you go vegetarian or vegan. Unless you're very strict on your diet and sources of food, a lot of vegetarians eat an over-abundance of soy (mimics estrogen and 95% of soy crop in the US is GMO). They also fail to supplement B12 and iron. A lot of vegetarians and vegans eat high-carb diets which will give you the beetus later in life. Go ask /fit/ and they will confirm, a lower carb but higher protein/fat diet is the real way to go.

>ex-vegetarian who saw the light

Do it in stages to see how you cope. First cut all processed meat, burgers, sausages, nuggets etc, then get rid of red meats, then get rid of fish and poultry. Dont go full vegan tho man, nothing wrong with dairy. Anyway, several times failed vegetarian here, probably meat free 4-6 months a year. Pepperoni is too good....and burgers...and steak, fuck....just had a ham and mustard sandwich man, it was delicious......

>tfw 130 pounds, test low for protein despite eating tons of meat

>supposedly have celiac disease

>uncle who's 10/10 fit natty tries making me feel bad for eating animals

>try not eating as much meat

>be hungry and sore 24/7

Fucking vegan privileged assholes

If by 'gains' you mean 'man cards', then yes. You would lose all of you 'gains'.

I meant muscles.

we're omnivores doe.

If you're eating a lot of meat yet testing low-protein in your body, you might have a gut flora problem, as that's the thing which helps your body break down and absorb nutrients. Stop eating anything with a preservative in it. Real, whole food only. No soda. Lots of fermented dishes. Take a probiotic supplement.

A way for pussies without any particularities and qualities to feel special, literaly only negative consequences
>various deficiences making a complementary intake of vitamins and other stuff mandatory
>makes you that one bitch who won't eat your host's cook because muh animal rights
>getting riped off by the few companies making the overprices and rare vegetarian goods you will buy

It is the red-pill. Not doing so is killing modern medicine through over use of anti-biotics, sky-rocketing the obesity degeneracy and is costing tax-payers billions.

Nigga I did exactly that

I've been drinking blue green algae Kombucha, and nothing else but water, for 6 months

I don't even like anything else now. Literally just fermented tea with algae.

I think you're right though I've been feeling a lot better

became vegetarian roughly a month ago. i feel great. dont give a fuck about gains

>lose my gains
3 servings of meat per week is really all you need to be healthy. I'm not saying ottermode is god, but do you really need DYEL FAGIT mode?

Also, wrong board.

gonna make it, breh!

Don't vegans have to take B12 vitamins just to stay alive? Doesn't sound very natural to me.

We can eat things besides meat. But we are supposed to eat meat with other things supplementing our diet. Hence why our stomach is virtually the same as any other carnivore. I am not going to find you a link but the reason we live so long is also because of what we evolved to eat. Because our ancestors started eating rotten meat they found on the ground this helped us build up very strong immune systems that kept us alive well into our 50s and even early 60s for almost all of human existence. Yea we can eat other things besides meat but meat is king. Vegans look fucking old as fuck for their ages btw.

veganism is not natural. no traditional diet in the world is vegan

>those
>""""canines""""

You're joking, right?

They're slightly deformed incisors.

Also, see pic related; even horses still have vestigial canines, and they haven't eaten meat since millions of years ago probably.