/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Original Audrey's Dance Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

I found a flaw in Twin Peaks singing.

James is not a good singer and technically wouldn't get chicks with his voice.
It's bad writing.

How does this picture make you feel?

But seriously, how can you jail someone indefinitely when they're unable to even communicate?

He's a midget on stilettos.

Here's a vintage Sheryl for the user last thread

You mean Naido? They're protecting her not jailing her.

I fuck there's plenty of Laura in Parts 17 and 18. I miss her a lot. She was amazing in FWWM, and I want TP to be about her.

JUST YOU

AND IIIIIIII

CHRYSTA BELL NUDES PLS NAO!!!!

Oh thank you anone, I really miss those days this really brings me back!

I wanted to say "hope" instead of "fuck". I don't even know how that "fuck" got into that sentence. It's weird, what the hell?

REMINDER THAT HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>her husband Ben cucked her with Catherine, Laura Palmer, Eileen Hayward, probably Blackie, and innumerable teen prostitutes
>treats her as if she doesn't exist
>Jerry is an irritating and immature brother-in-law
>her son is a potato, in need of constant care for the entirety of his useless life
>her initially promising daughter is either in a coma or insane
>this same daughter was in an explosion and subsequently raped
>the resulting rape baby is an abusive and terrifying psychopath

Being Sylvia Horne is suffering.

>He sticks it in neutral, it wouldn't have shocked him-

LOL @ Redditors attempting to explain the completely supernatural phenomenon of Coop's thoughtform energy returning to his body through plebnology

>His coma was a trauma response to actual electricity that somehow resolved unironically without his vital signs being impinged upon

wew, lad

Frank Booth is trying to possess you

You got it chief

He gets more pussy than you will ever get in your life.

What the FUCK am I going to do with my life once Twin Peaks ends?

Oh sweet jesus! Stop teasing me....I can't...stop!

Mmmmmmmm, Oh Sheryl!

Wait for season 4.

Does anyone else think Cooper looks bad here? I know people age but Lynch seems to have said fuck it in regards to the usual lighting, makeup and styling they employ to make actors look better on camera. Everyone looks extra old and disheveled on this show with bad skin and hair. It sort of adds to the atmosphere though.

I don't think i'll ever be able to hear anything about eddie vedder ever again without thinking of the friendly reminder pasta. thanks /tpg/.

But what if she doesn't want to be "protected"? As in, she cannot communicate verbally and possible not even vie writing, so how can she consent?

I hope /tpg/ never dies

no.
chrysta is P U R E.

No

...who?

She really was the best actress on the show IMO. I hope she gets some good scenes to show off her chops rathr than just being there for nostalgia/shock value

>The monkey who says "Judy" appears right before the iconic image of Laura's corpse being unwrapped is shown, well past the beginning of the movie when Jeffries doesn't talk about Judy.
What's the relevance of all this? I hope we finally get some answers in the finale.

daytime tpg is fucking weird

I can't listen to Out of Sand anymore, all I hear is how Cooper gets his mind back on part 15.

This place is fucking ruining me

She needs to be protected. The Firemen told Andy she needs to be protected from bad people. When she's good to go they'll probably know.

He has rheumatoid arthritis. He's 5' 4''.

Yes, his jowls are sagging, and the lighting is piss poor. Also, the digital looks abysmal compared to S1-2. It's very low-effort, it seems.

She's as pure as my semen inside her womb!

Hey guys who wants a cup of coffee and some cherry pie?

Lynch?

Death Grips confirmed to play in episode 17, they will play "Inanimate Sensation", pic related is MC Grip

I just had a cup of black coffee myself. It was mad sketchy.

She's full of Lynch's semen.

Reminder that Naido was making monkey noises in her jail cell

>tfw listening to Out of Sand is making me reflect on how I have changed over the past year
It has all been for the better

>mfw I realised David Lynch was born in Missoula

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME?

>The monkey who says "Judy" appears right before the iconic image of Laura's corpse being unwrapped is shown, well past the beginning of the movie when Jeffries doesn't talk about Judy.
>What's the relevance of all this? I hope we finally get some answers in the finale.

More proof Audrey is the frogbug-girl from ep. 8. Nice deduction, user.

Yes, that (and her being Asian) is what link her to Judy. But she's also apparently linked to Diane?
Diane is Cooper's secretary, and Judy is (probably) Jeffries's.
I don't know, I want an answer for this.

>Everyone looks extra old and disheveled on this show
>It sort of adds to the atmosphere though.

so you get it, then. here's your (you.)

He's also lived in Sandpoint, ID and Spokane, WA, both places I've been.

diane was wearing twin chinese dragons on her dress this last episode, if you want to read anything into that

Except the girl from Ep. 8 was in 1956 and Audrey was born in 1970.

b r i g g s

b o b e

Sandpoint? Don't remember that from anywhere

THREADLY REMINDER THE DVD ALT EPISODE 18 WHERE COOP STILL DOESN'T HAVE HIS MIND BACK IS NOT VALIDATION OF VEDDERFAGS.

AT ALL.

Also please do not conflate the Diane tulpa's lifestyle with Diane.

>TWIN PEAKS BEING LINEAR
LOLOLOL LYNCHED

Was Diane ever real? Was the person Coop knew always a doppleganger?

Was this the White Lodge or the Black Lodge?

But then they're still operating outside of the scope of the law. There hasn't been any formal investigation, no paperwork filed, etc.

my prediction for endgame:

Mr C is killed by some entity of Laura Palmer (a good Laura tulpa?)

Cooper sacrifices himself in some way against BOB to save Sarah Palmer from eternal doom (she will die but it will be a release for her)

Cooper is going to see Naido, remark he 'knows her' but it's not gonna be clear if he means from part 3 or if he knows she is Diane.

I haven't the foggiest fuck how Audrey ties into all this other than maybe Mr C trying to reach her to use her for something.

It's a rural town, who gives a fuck.

Into the light, Leland

I forgot that Scully was impregnated with a Goa'uld.

He's also not real

James is so fucking cool.
That scene of him sperging out at René and getting beat up was so good.
He really was cool, always, I just didn't see it before.

STARGATE IS SPACEY SCIENCE FICTION THAT DOESN'T FIT

What should they write? "A giant fireman in Heaven kidnapped our cop friend and told him to protect this eyeless asian woman?"

That's yrev very weird user, I wonder what it means?

He looks good and cute and I want to hug him

Twin Peaks, The X-Files and Stargate SG-1 are all part of the same universe.

Clark Middleton, the actor who portrays "Charlie" is not real?

Lynch is really into the Bible. This was clearly a kind of origin myth for Twin Peaks. The girl was Eve, she could have been anyone in TP, Sarah, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that she was the first.
For this reason I basically assume that Sarah is the little girl because of what lives in her now, not necessarily because of timelines lining up

>Audrey was born

Is it future?

Or is it past?

Can't wait for mid-season tier LYNCHing desu

They're supposed to uphold the law. They're no better than the corrupt Sheriff's Department depicted in FWWM, because anything outside the law is arbitrary.

>Audrey is the frogbug-girl
No that's Sarah

CHESTER DESMOND
CHESTER DESMOND
CHESTER DESMOND
CHESTER DESMOND

where did this leak come from?

HE'S GOT HIS OWN M.O.

>mfw stephen yells at becky about cleaning the house
>mfw when becky needs to learn to have a good attitude
>mfw that's the key
>mfw anybody'll tell you that

They should attempt to communicate with her, file paperwork on having found a disfigured naked person in the woods, and do whatever else is standard procedure.

No? He looks like a real person, and he's almost 60 so why would I think he looks bad? He's handsome as hell, and he plays the role of Cooper so well that I completely forget about the fact that 26 years have passed.

Sarah Palmer was my first guess when I saw the episode. The Jumping Man being inside of her is just further confirmation.

MODUS. OPERANNNDIE

Doesn't work with SG-1 because there's all these different planets with alien species and stuff.

In Twin Peaks and The X-Files, there is a God, there are no aliens (at least what we traditionally know as ayy lmaos).

Chester Desmond bending metal was fucking hot. Even hotter than Sam.
They're the hottest men in the history of Twin Peaks.

I still don't understand BOB.

In the original run he only ever appeared in the Leland house. As if he were trapped there. But he also needs a vessel to live inside, which he used Leland for.
He then made Leland headbutt the prison door to escape and at the end of the episode it shows his spirit running through the woods until a bright light shows an owl fly towards the camera.
But then he's back in the red room. And creates a doppelganger of Coop to reside in.

SHE'S MY MOTHER'S SISTER'S GIRL

The same many on Sup Forums did when LOST ended.
Leave the place for years, only very sporadically coming back for an evening, until there's a new season of that other show that ended years ago.

That's right user.

Spook'd yet?

You know what annoyed me a bit about the last episode is that when Real Cooper leapt out of bed and sprang into action it seemed like we the audience were meant to be all like "Thank heavens! Cooper is finally back and he's going to save everyone!"... but after 16 hours of story, we still don't know what, if anything, Cooper is going to save. All we know is that Evil Cooper is vaguely evil and wants to go somewhere. The show has failed to convey that something seriously bad is about to happen that only Cooper can save us from.

Sup Forums.org/tv/

There's an entrance to the lodge, between the sycamore trees.

YOU JUST KNOW

nigga is almost 60, he looks great for his age

>muh digital sucks!!

GET REAL

Am I the only one who thought Lil was kinda qt?

i want to see her smile

I seriously hope no man ITT is in worst shape than Dougie. You have no excuse, he's 25 years your senior.

Wouldn't it be cooler if Jeffries turned out to be the basis of Jumping Man lo's dopple?

Cooper's mission is to put back his doppleganger inside the lodge, that's been clear and we were reminded of this in Part 16.