Aiden Gillen to star in James Joyce biopic

deadline.com/2017/08/aidan-gillen-james-joyce-james-and-lucia-movie-game-of-thrones-1202157767/

>the meme actor playing the meme author

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
youtube.com/watch?v=i_ZTt_JQXRU
derpibooru.org/182575
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name a worse actor than him

protip: you fucking can't

Was getting cast part of his plan?

I can't wait to hear him read Joyce's fart letters in his stupid accent

I eagerly anticipate his rendition of Joyce's famous letter.

>I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Will it end with him getting killed by two little girls?

>for years Sup Forums shilled this mediocrity
explain yourselfs

Tell me about Joyce, why does he like the farts?

"No"
It only took a few more movies with him to come out before we learned to separate the man from the meme. He is a terrible actor.

Why is this thread the sudden dawning of the realisation that Aiden Gillen is a shit actor for Sup Forums? Because he got cast in a desirable role after a disappointing death on GoT?

PLAY WITH HER ARSH

holy shit this guy was the original BRAAAPP poster

JAMESH JOYSHE

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

what did she mean by this

Kill all brapfags

>You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.

lmao

>barping
>CIA
>james joyce

meme movie of the year

KEKEKEKEKEK

Introibo ad altare bane

>tfw never fucked a girl in the ass

BRAAAAAAPPPP

>under your upturned rump
He's talking about doggie, not anal.

Kit Harrington
modern day Isaac whatever his name is

you can do anal doggy faggot

I JUST QUOTED HOW HE SAID HE WAS FUCKING "UNDER" HER RUMP YOU ILLITERATE CUNT

Cool.

Anyone on GoT who isn't Alfie or Lena

>when BRAP posting existed long ago
Based

Girl who plays Yara as well actually

You're forgetting Tywin, Ned, Jamie, Brienne, and the Hound.

This needs to happen. This needs to be read out by /ourguy/ CIA. This would be pure braaaappppp kino.

Kit Harrington. Emelia Clarke. Sophie Turner.

The memeing this will cause will finally join /lit/ and Sup Forums.

Favourite Joyce kino, Sup Forums? I dig Portrait.

Of the ones who are alive, the only actor who you named that might be better than Aiden is Nicolaj. The scene where Littlefinger was on trial (while awfully written) was really well acted (by Aiden).

Portrait has some of the most beautiful prose I've ever read, but I gotta give it to Ulysses. People overstate its difficulty. It's hilarious and dirty and really a joy to read

He's finally moving on to serious roles

The only things I know him for is
>CIA
>baelish
>flamboyant gay Irish dude

can we get a pic of Nora? was she hot?

Ryan Reynolds.

THAT'S A BIG FART

>lucia
>luCIA

hmmm rily make u thing...

some user put it best when he said that aidan's acting reminds him of someone trying to run underwater

lUcia

holy shit

u u u u

Was getting fucked arseways part of your plan?

He's primarily a stage actor, I can forgive slow, broad movements. The problem is that, stage or screen, he doesn't emote or move like anything close to a human being.

Underwater?

plz be finnegan's wake

this is going to be full of memes. i wish the guy well though. he obviously comes here and is aware of the meme status. good lad. keep it up.

anyone got any insight on this? what the hell is it about. is it a joke?

AAAAAH BANE PLEASE
ALLOW ME TO DEFEND MY SHELF

has anyone seen wake wood? wouldnt mind to see cia in a horror movie

>mfw reading James Joyce's love letters.

The original brap poster.

Is this BRAP kino?

it's about a man who dies, in his wake someone spills alcohol on him and he comes back to life, it's written almost completely with words of several different languages combined to make words that mean lots of different things

Borges explains it better, don't remember in which part he talks about it though
youtube.com/watch?v=i_ZTt_JQXRU

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Basically the final boss of literature.

You have to be fluent in several languages and be incredibly well read to get it, and even then you need to strain you brain to connect the dots.

someone rewrite this with his accent

good effort m8, here's your (you)

>not recognizing this pasta

read the whole thing in aidens voice

THREE PLANES FOR MUSTER BANE

Blrrggghne?

I can do accents pretty well and I've recorded a few Sup Forums movie trailer threads on soundcloud but there's no way in hell I'm going to do this one.

>Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

This is better prose than 99.99% of writers will ever accomplish and it's just a naughty letter about farts

I suppose a recording is off the table?

Someone who can do a good Littlefinger impression needs to record this

Do it, faggot

a lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Do it

Finnegans Wake HBO series fucking WHEN

>[---] feel your body wriggling under me, hear and smell the dirty fat girlish farts going pop pop out of your pretty bare girlish bum and fuck fuck fuck fuck my naughty little hot fuckbird’s cunt for ever.
I am happy now, because my little whore tells me she wants me to roger her arseways and wants me to fuck her mouth and wants to unbutton me and pull out my mickey and suck it off like a teat. More and dirtier than this she wants to do, my little naked fucker, my naughty wriggling little frigger, my sweet dirty little farter.

Ay lmao, this nigga thirsty af.

Does Sansa fart ??

Same.

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag)
derpibooru.org/182575

The Dead is my favorite written work

same

this

this

>Dublaine?

Would smell her farts to be honest familia

I would as well

Awesome. Looks like Baneposting's back on the menu! Because ween this, King Arthur, and GoT, it's like we're getting CIA through the ages.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE ALL OUT OF GAS

WHATS THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR EROTIC PLAN?

same

same

>Possibly having Joyce, Beckett, and Jung all in one movie
It could have been done, it could have been done

>The author of Ulysses met Hemingway in Paris during the 1920s. Both renowned heavy drinkers, they began to frequent cafes and bars together. While Joyce was unathletic and had failing eyesight, his drinking companion was tall, strapping and prone to violent outbursts. If Joyce picked a fight, he would hide behind Hemingway. According to the voiceover on this clip: “When in the course of their drinking, he ran into any sort of belligerence, he would jump behind his powerful friend and shout: ‘Deal with him, Hemingway. Deal with him.’”

Who's going to play Hemingway?

Why do people not like Gillen now? He was great in Calvary....

Sean Bean

tell me about Ulysses,

why does he wear the mask?

Why do people still keep pushing the "Aiden Gillen is a bad actor" meme? Fuck you.

I'm glad he's out of Game of Thrones so now he can be in true kino like this.

I bet you're mad that your post got no replies and the one below yours got a million.

>his drinking companion was tall, strapping and prone to violent outbursts
So you might say he's a .... big guy?

who else but the big guy himself?

who tf is james joyce