Fuck that.

t. brainlet

Brainlet

>brainlet

Nobody got time for a director's cut.
They should learn how to edit.

t. adhd brainlet

stick to quipshit

>tfw you've been given unlimited amounts of cash and total freedom when creating a sequel to the greatest pre-digital effects film in cinematic history.
>tfw the coke does even provide you with a thrill anymore so you just send checks to the studio with ideas about shit you never plan to put in the film just so you can see how far you can push it
>tfw when there is no limit but you keep pushing it

>2h 45m

Defend this, chinks.

>ADD brainlets can't cope true cinema
stick to marvel

Based didn't spect less

>From the director of Prisoners
The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today, hack's hack. This is hot pocket: the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

/r/movie "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there, it's shit and this movie will be shit

I agree. I hoped it would be at least 3 hours long

>Nobody got time for a director's cut.
But you certainly have time to shitpost on Sup Forums.
kys brainlet

That's a good runtime desu
The only problem here is that they're making a sequel to Blade Runner

That's why I only watch tv shows. 40 minutes is long enough for a show, and that's including commercial breaks every 5 minutes.

jesus can you get more edgy and contrarian, Prisoners was kino

But you are right, this movie WILL be shit

it's pasta, dummy

>kino
Wrong you plebeian scum. Prisoners is THE example of inauthentic sensibility cinema. It doesn't get more juvenile "film buff" than this movie. Everything from the casting, to the themes, to the cinematography. It physically pains me to even think about it. Fincher was always the epitome of IMDB to me until this movie, but then Villenvue managed to topple him.

>it's a deckard pisses in the popcorn bucket episode

Gonnabe the reddit event of the year. We all had our laughs and cries with the new Guardians of the Galaxy, but now us redditors can get serious for a bit. Another Harrison Ford comeback. I couldn't upvote his return in Star Wars just enough. Finally I can give him the upvotes he deserves by purchasing a ticket to this dark neo-noir thriller made by redditor himself Dennis Villeneuve. This reboot an overrated classic sure does get my nostalgia senses tingling. Oh, and he's adapting Dune after this? F*cking epic. This is the best timeline ever!!!

you sit in front of a computer all day but can't sit down for 2 hours and 39 minutes to watch a movie. Ok.

That's a pretty good run time. I'm sick of 90-100 minute movies. Plots are like wine, the longer they age the better they are.

Transformers movies get around their runtime by becoming totally different movies halfway through.

>being this pretentious
>on Sup Forums

and they're being pretentious about fucking blade runner. the irony

>Plots are like wine, the longer they age the better they are.

>If I say Reddit enough, then my point will be proven!
It's like Sup Forums's own version of Godwin's law.

At least give me a (You) faggot.

What's with the "2049" subtitle? Awful.

reddit

yessss this is what i want

vaperwave aesthetic nigga. Wong Kar Wai slowed down to half speed. dude neon lmao. get with the times old man.

@87104448

never

>2hr 39 min of Ford grumbling, Goose staring and Leto whispering

They could have went with 2054, it'd make the time between the plot and the movie the same as it was with the original movie. My guess is the idea was something close to that but the time taken to get it approved was so long.

not even kidding, this was the first time in my life that I thought a movie was too long. fucking christ, they could have put the same level of shit in 90 minutes

you my black skinned friend are talking out your bottom

Villenevue is a fucking hack

So they are going after the capeshit crowd of overlong shitflicks.

if i see a film's runtime is over 2 hours i just fucking sigh
i can't be arsed
it's not like most films are even good

Give me three great movies under two hours

pro tip:you can't

Paul Blart
Paul Blart 2
Pixels

They're top of my favourite movies of all time too.

Wild Strawberries
Days Of Heaven
Shadows

Made the mistake of watching this movie drunk.
I still don't know what happens in the last half.

It hasn't come out yet

Huh? What? What year is it? Have I prevented President Carter's assassination?

>first of five future cuts

I'm hoping for another Harrison narration

>tfw movie is more than 99 minutes long

here a free (You) for you

Good, the longer the better. Fucking ADHD brainlets I swear.

you could watch 8 entire episode of anime or just one Blade Runner sequel

Haven't seen this pasta in a long time. (You).

IIRC this was written by the mega-autist that literally though that accessibility/enjoyability was diametrically opposed to quality. Literally shat on every single unanimously enjoyed movie whether it be Goddard, Tarkovsky, Bergman, Herzog, etc. Guy was a massive faggot.

I'm just laughing at brainlets not being able to process 2.5 hours of a film. Embarrassing.

i'm quite certain that fag still hangs around at the /lbg/ Letterboxd General

>watching any movie longer then 90 minutes makes you pretentious

Pickpocket
Blood Simple
Cat People

I love long films.

This board is nothing but Sup Forums and Sup Forums contrarians that fucking made this board literal cancer after 2012.

kys OP, I know you're reverse baiting but stop.

Rashomon
Days of Heaven
Badlands