Anyone else hate their country and the direction it is moving in and feel they can't do anything to help it?

Anyone else hate their country and the direction it is moving in and feel they can't do anything to help it?

Attached: 1491022237799.png (655x509, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2e0zvGEWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Having regrets about Brexit now eh.

i hate my life

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

not as bad as the memes but if could def be better
it's gonna be alright Britbro
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2e0zvGEWE
why? mine's not great either

No desu. And whats so bad about Britain anyway? It's better than most cunts.

Brexit is a minor issue.

Why?

not really, things are looking good for us after years of bad times

Our birthrate fell from pretty high for Europe for eastern Europe tier. Things are looking bad.

honestly yes. The problem with Italy is cultural before being political. We're uneductaed full of ourselves and don't like change. I want to fucking flee from this shithole and go to a scandinavian country or something.

Is it true that the mafia basically run Naples?

In what way, I wince when I see stuff like this coming out of your country. Immigrants are the least of your issues, you've become so emasculated in the last 30 years it's just embarrassing

Attached: actually the UK.png (1385x2270, 2.43M)

>Immigrants are the least of your issues
They are exactly the reason you see those knife bins though.

Those bins are a response to urban knife crime, which is predominantly carried out by niggers. They ruin it for everyone else.

some areas. Most of the city is perfectly safe, actually better than the shitholes that are Rome or Venice for example.

Has tourism ruined Venice?

yo
it isn't going anywhere in particular, though, which is still terrible

Get a polish gf

Attached: average polish chapel.jpg (1257x760, 406K)

YES and it's a fucking pity. It's the most magic city in the world and it became a shithole.

yes

Yes. About the only good thing about the US is the ease of ones economic outlook. Besides this it's just disgusting seeing more and more spics and various brown skins from all over the world even in my irrelevant state. Also it seems like each decade is an attempt by pop culture to outdo the last with how degenerate it can be.

>smug lefty is also a pass pass user

this website is a curse, who would pay for it?

Yes, your cunt precedes Japan by 10 or 20years.

I basically feel no fellowship with this country. Everyone is an enemy. All the cultural expression is poison. Buildings pump toxic air into my lungs. Attitudes are sickly moralistic and menial. My home environment is surrounded with unintelligible languages. The subjects of their discussions are veiled in darkness. Are these creatures even human? Am I even human? I hope it ends soon.

this shithole seems to be going downwards.
with this much corruption is a matter of time before hell breaks loose, or luckily nothing happens..

but regardless i don't like it here, i just want to marry some foreigner and live in a cool place while working from home and fucking my wife whenever i can