So after Phil Lord & Chris Miller, Seth Grahame-Smith and Rick Famuyiwa all dropped out; Sam Raimi...

So after Phil Lord & Chris Miller, Seth Grahame-Smith and Rick Famuyiwa all dropped out; Sam Raimi, Marc Webb and Matthew Vaugh declined; and a bunch of script rewrites, WB is now aggressively pursuing Robert Zemeckis for their FLASHPOINT movie. He already turned it down once over scheduling conflicts but they're compromising to his time table.

Can he pull it off?

No.

Flashpoint it's a terrible story.

Geoff Johns is killing DC

Could they have cast a worse flash? Could they have designed a shittier costume? Why does DC insist on ruining my favorite characters in their movies?

Why not Zack Snyder? He's just sitting at home now, pretending he's sad about his daughter.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that WB is done with Snyder's bland pretentiousness.

After Justice League, everybody will love Flash because of how Snyder portrayed him. Then Zack will be back in business again.

Buzz on Snyder's Flash is apparently not all that great.

Because he's a hack who got lucky with a few bad comic adaptations and it took a while for studios to realise he can't actually make good films

What the fuck are you talking about? Why are you speaking as if you possess insider information? Shut the fuck up you mongrel.

>this Barry Allen is a friendless autist
>CW Barry is a chad with mild nerd tendencies

What the fuck happened?

>DC asks real directors to direct their films
>meanwhile literal no-name hacks for all future MCU films
Holy hell. Also gotta give it to OP for being so vested in behind the scenes negotations. Maybe he'll also drop some hot new info of Ben dropping Batman?

So far all the critics hate his version of Justice League and are calling the Whedon edits much better. So I doubt Zack is coming back to it.

>Triggered Snyderfan

>oh heh a capeshit thread. Aheh I heh better act like the hugest cunt imaginable

Michael Bay is reportedly in talks as well.

No critic has even seen JL you lying piece of shit.

>real directors

>Zack Snyder
>David Ayer
>John Sandberg
>Adam McKay

Sure thing, buddy.

They only got Patty Jenkins and James Wan to show for it.

How angry are you?

>Michael Bay
>"Flashpoint" literally ends with Earth blowing up.

Perfect.

allegedly Zemeckis is the one who pitched flashpoint

>So after Phil Lord & Chris Miller, Seth Grahame-Smith and Rick Famuyiwa all dropped out; Sam Raimi, Marc Webb and Matthew Vaugh declined

But, but WE
have a Oscar

False.

They should get Nicholas Winding Refn

They've showed test screenings.