twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great post

fucking danes

best series ever but britshits like to spend a decade on 6 episodes
joke

>best series ever

now that's a joke

definitely one of the best medieval series

It's hell of a lot better than Game of Thrones, despite having probably 1/100th the budget and some god awful costume design. The show doesn't spend so much time on padding and bullshit like GoT.

I thought uhtred was suppose to be blonde and handsome, not some goofy manlet?

>god awful costume design
not that GoT is any better these last 3 seasons

>mfw thinkgen about current the current kingsguard armour

how is he not handsome?

Because he's goofy looking. He looks like he would be the comedic sidekick; like he would be gimli to someone's legolas.

>Sup Forums standards

of course youre a 6ft 4 model for paco rabanne

>tfw no aethelflaed gf

>it's better than complete dogshit
That's really just not good enough

"watch Uthred act like a fucking retard haha" gets old real quick

I think that might be the dumb beard, I've seen pictures of him without it where he looked much better

there are so many waifus in this I don't even know where to begin

.Destiny...isall
The fuck does he even mean by this? Destiny doesn't even factor in any of this shit.
Still light years better than Vikings, I can never get past the first few episodes of that garbage.
May be my love of Anglo-Saxon era Britain though.
>medieval
Nigga this is the dark ages
>inb4 akshully
It's the best series set between the fall of Rome and the rise of European feudalism.
Yeah but this is false, GoT is much bigger in scope and has more interesting storylines. TLK is more personal.
Uhtred is supposed to be an anglo-saxon raised by danes, not some french-looking twat with a man-bun

>Still light years better than Vikings, I can never get past the first few episodes of that garbage.
I almost dropped this because the first episodes were so boring, vikings is similar since it gets better as it goes and then inevitably goes to shit

fookin danes

What the fuck would you know you pig fucking kike

Uhtred Ragnarsson! You're a dead mon

Arseling

t. has only watched the first season
fucking niggers on tv these days

Since when is Jonnie Candito an actor?

his dad was based

is this series as bad as it looks? i've seen like 5 minutes of it and it just looks like game of thrones but even greyer, dimmer, and less intelligent.

>not some french-looking twat with a man-bun
And no one mention that he should look like that, but more like a young Sean bean.

it's far less tryhard than GoT
the only problem with it is Uhtred having superhero tier plot armor in an otherwise pretty realistic setting and not very accurate costumes in some cases

>dark ages

Scholars call it the Early Middle Ages you fucking pleb. Though I personally prefer Post-Roman Britain as a marker.

>GoT is much bigger in scope and has more interesting storylines

Sure, but I like that this has at least some root in history. It makes it far more interesting to follow than Game of Thrones.

I cant stand the lack of chain mail, the shit biker look. The helmets and tiny shields look daft as fuck.

Show sets my autism off.

It's really good, but you won't like it because you seem like a mong.

vikings is heavily glamorised mainstream rubbish. the last kingdom is gritty, more realistic and down to earth, more violent and less sugar coated, with better characters.
the last kingdom is kino

anything before the 1800's is medieval nigga

>Scholars call it the Early Middle Ages you fucking pleb.
Fuck contrarian scholars wanting to autism the term because it conjured fantastic imagery.

a fair part of the western world rejects old-fashioned "manliness", at least as far as it is essentially synonymous to being an asshole

it's not as good as the best season of game of thrones but better than the last 2 or 3 seasons

Uhtred is an asshole though

hes funny. reckless and not some morally superior gary stu like literally every lead in every show. always doing what they thinks right
uhtred does whatever will benefit him the most, or if theres a nice whore to shoot a rope into

Is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=oBZa6TivC_0

There's better acting and more emotional depth to this scene (and the Uhtred/Hild friendship in general) than anything in GoT or Vikings.

Last Kingdom is kino.

I like his character. The only thing that bothered me is the way he left his first wife. And the amount of plot armor he gets.

>the lack of chain mail

Get back to Tumblr.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCKPJeiemWE

Best scene. Something about pagans having Christianity explained to them is just hysterical.

no, manly men need to have their manly essence repeatedly questioned. this isn't a board of peace.

doesnt even make sense faggot

i find it fascinating. i can imagine it actually playing out like that
the dark haired one whos name i forgot, ended up being a god fearer, as you can see in this scene, he didnt start insulting Christianity from the get go, he was curious of it.
what did he say when they lost the war? ''their god is with them'' or something

I've found that the only people shitting on masculinity are 2 holes and beta cunts.

Neck yourself.

i have found that the people who talk this way are just assholes. I'd rather see a world in which such "men" are persecuted and get necked rather than necking myself.

war can't come soon enough.

The only point of "manliness" is to try to set yourself above other men in the eyes of roasties.

Caring what women think is the most beta thing in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=sx2KjpngBDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EAvIZUTOr7M

youtube.com/watch?v=lvgrq3J0MK8

The music is great.