We will never give up KARA BOĞA. Let this be known

We will never give up KARA BOĞA. Let this be known.

FUCK wh*Tes

Attached: KARA BOĞA 8.jpg (1274x1280, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VILr1xH3io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Range ban Turkey again.

yeah, i'm thinking they're back

**begs to enter EU for the 1000th time**

bAsed

BASED TURKBRO

Attached: 1468591813159.jpg (470x483, 56K)

Nobody cares about the sissy union here monkey boy. We are going to raze Europe to the ground just like how they razed our mother Africa when REİS (PBUH) gives the order.

>calls me a monkey
You eu rejects are the biggest coons
All of you suck mad white dick and dream about cleaning toilets in germany with your cousins

smelly turk.

Attached: 1565.jpg (840x441, 91K)

Godspeed

Disgusting. Looks like a giant turd.

BASED

>OOK OOK EEEK EEK HUUHUU

I'm sorry, I don't speak monkey language, Could you please try speak a human language ?

Racism belongs on

My proxy is dying ... There's not much time left.

One last word before i'm off: FUCK wh*Te subhumans, KARA BOĞA.

My BLACK brother, how many wh*teoids have you slaughtered?

Attached: 1520258286694.jpg (742x418, 143K)

BLACK BULLS ASSEMBLE

Attached: 1513209369318.png (640x640, 457K)

explain KARA BOĞA meme to me pls

You don't explain it, just be underage and pretend it's funny.

Keep the good work my BLAK brother

>funny
This isn't for comedy reasons, dumb shitalian. This is serious. May Kara Boğa be with you.

shave a monkey... his skin is WH*TE

ALLAH (pbuh) created Turks to protect the KARA BOĞA in Africa from the wh*Toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KINGS were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh*Te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOĞA) nature.

When the African KINGDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOĞA country on earth. The wh*Te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the BLACK race and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOĞA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh*Te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh*Tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOĞA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek wh*Toid immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOĞA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh*Te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the SULTAN of TÜRKIYE. Now the KARA BOĞA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh*Toid menace to end that accursed race once and for all.

Kara boga is Turkish for "black bull"... Besically turks have an identity crisis and that's why they nowadays larp as sub-saharan Africans instead of Mongols like they used to...

>mfw the only way that niggers will ever feel in any way superior is by deludedly spamming some forced and unfunny meme

Attached: emir-turkish-embassy-the-turkish-embassy-2910895.png (500x436, 116K)

Why aren't the mods doing anything about black spam?

I shit you not it's on almost every single major board. It's either ''CAROL BOGGY'' or the autists spamming black girls and the autists spamming BLACKED.com Like it's fucking everywhere.

>Range ban Turkey again.
reroll

>MY WHITE ASS IS ON FIIIREEEEEEEEEEEE

Since when reality became a meme wh*Te boy. It's a known fact that BLACKs are superior to wh*Tes and I'm here to redpill everyone about BLACK superiorty.

Attached: 1516273528970.jpg (800x530, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_VILr1xH3io

Attached: ezgif-5-9f90646f6b (1).gif (500x375, 1.15M)

>mods help the bad turk guys posting things I don't like again

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

i miss TURKs in /balk/

>mods won't let me post my reddit booga memes

Attached: 134575685345435.jpg (633x758, 63K)

No Turk ever was posting on /balk/ besides Efendi afaik.

holy shit why can't I stop laughing

wanna see a good video of a whiteboy getting his ass beat after talking shit to a KARA BOGA

Attached: wh-Te.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

You're welcome to post ITT btw

look at this stupid ass whiteboy get his ass beat

Are you guys legitimately autistic? Serious question.

Attached: 1513549603904.jpg (602x709, 94K)

That faggy hand gesture telling the black dude stop before getting rekt is the best

>"Oh god... Oh no, no! Not again!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH! MY ASS! MY WH*TE ASS! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNSSS!"
>HELP ME HELP SOMEONE I CAN'T HANDLE IT THE BLACK BULLS ARE TOO STRONG AAAAAAAARGH MY WH*TE ASS"
>"MAKE IT STOOOP!"

Serb bois are good at running when they see a BLACK (TÜRK,ALBO) man.

Attached: 1521383744695.png (312x636, 106K)

t. Jamal's faithful cocksleeve.

I'm not wh*te. I'm 100% Finnish Asian.

I am Greek you subhuman

turks are not better than nazi subhumans, you genocided enough people, you are even worse subhumans, steeling greek culture and release it as your own, fucking subhuman

Attached: w4Wmj8oFVlbged9re7DnstmaNBOg4R_FAxfwXr2U87w.jpg (466x767, 111K)

>wh*Te cavebeasts have the audacity to think they have the right to respond to me, something that requires them to be of an equal status to me, which, as wh*Te freaks of nature, and me as a glorious BLACK man, can never be the case

Attached: black-man-spots-wh-Te-atrocity.jpg (1300x1014, 181K)

this

>that other white dude on the left starts clapping
kek

>N*Groids stealing computers to support their T*urdish masters who deballed them and had them be ball less eunuchs
Talk about being cucked.

Attached: stock-photo-14997744-irritated-man-with-hands-out-in-stop-gesture.jpg (1024x1024, 549K)

turks are the worst posters

*Rangebans your country*

THIS
Uncle tom ass nigger, join us in taking down wh*toids once and for all.

Good night, and before go to sleep I just want to say FUCK wh*Tes and mods with my TÜRK flag

Good night, have sweet dreams of a KARA BOGA tomorrow.

>is a nigger that thinks he’s a turkroach
>calls others a monkey

What?

>lives in a white county because he knows his “people” are inferior to whites

Just like turkroaches are good at ensign the empire when the superior white man tells them to, just like the good little bitches they are
Subhuamn

T. Black subhuman who relies on handouts from his white liberal handlers

What’s the matter monkey? Can’t live in your own lands? It’s not like you’re obviously inferior or anything right? I’m sure there’s a good reason that you’ve been on the planet longer and achieved less right?

>be cowardly wh*Te """male"""
>be forced to look at such a specimen

I only hope that when the time comes my BLACK TURKISH masters deign to be merciful enough to keep me as a slave

Based